Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi (2432 Views)

Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
I staked this games "Becamex Binh Duong v Song Lam Nghe An" on in play as under 2.5 goals odd 1.25@12:45Pm, then Nairabet time for the match was 85mins and score was 0-1, @ 88mins they score 0-2 I was happy that they can never score again to my surprise the match played into 90+23 mins when they scored again which makes it 1-2, the original whistle was blown in 90+4 mins but Nairabet blew their own in 90+30 mins same moments every other sites stopped and finish the match.. I screen shot everything as prove cuz I was giving some people my tips for free on whatsapp. I rushed to bet365 and sofascore that was when I realised nairabet has scammed me with time which was 20+mins faster..

now here is the calculation I want you all to judge truthfully and decide if I deserve a refund or not.

Nairabet
85mins score was 0-1
Bet355 and Sofascore 65mins

Nairabet
88mins score was 0-2
Others 68mins

Nairabet
90+23 score becomes 1-2

Others 84

Nairabet
90+30 nairabet finished the match

But others
Ref blew the whistle at 90+4 mins additional time.

Note: I would never have staked that game if it displayed the original time which was remaining like 25mins + 4 mins addition instead of their fake time 5 mins + 32 mins additional time.

Cc: Akinalabi, Lhimeet, chiefpiiko, Chiefheywhy, juzec, vampire2020, barnabas91 and co

Abeg help me judge my Nairabet user name is mamat18
Thanks
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Setaje(f): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
same thing happened to my brothers and his friends last year. you will never get your money. nairabet is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Juzec: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
illegalking:
I staked this games "Becamex Binh Duong v Song Lam Nghe An" on in play as under 2.5 goals odd 1.25@12:45Pm, then Nairabet time for the match was 85mins and score was 0-1, @ 88mins they score 0-2 I was happy that they can never score again to my surprise the match played into 90+23 mins when they scored again which makes it 1-2, the original whistle was blown in 90+4 mins but Nairabet blew their own in 90+30 mins same moments every other sites stopped and finish the match.. I screen shot everything as prove cuz I was giving some people my tips for free on whatsapp. I rushed to bet365 and sofascore that was when I realised nairabet has scammed me with time which was 20+mins faster..

now here is the calculation I want you all to judge truthfully and decide if I deserve a refund or not.

Nairabet
85mins score was 0-1

Nairabet
88mins score was 0-2
Others 68mins

Nairabet
90+23 score becomes 1-2

Others 84

Nairabet

But others

Note: I would never have staked that game if it displayed the original time which was remaining like 25mins + 4 mins addition instead of their fake time 5 mins + 32 mins additional time.

Cc: Akinalabi, Lhimeet, chiefpiiko, Chiefheywhy, juzec, vampire2020, barnabas91 and co

Thanks
l am afraid that you won't get anything back, as they assume no liability for any information being incorrect.

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Kylekent59: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sometimes when ur network is off,the time continues to read. When it comes back again, it continues also like that.

The problem was that u didn't reload d page to give u d correct time. I speculate u were playing online game.

But I know nairabet would never scam anybody. They are the no 1 bet.

Na 1960 bet be scam. Their site no dey login person account again

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kylekent59:
Sometimes when ur network is off,the time continues to read. When it comes back again, it continues also like that.

The problem was that u didn't reload d page to give u d correct time. I speculate u were playing online game.

But I know nairabet would never scam anybody. They are the no 1 bet.

Na 1960 bet be scam. Their site no dey login person account again
i was on the phone when I saw the games was good and I opened the laptop so the page was fresh no need to reload.. It's not network issue
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Juzec:
l am afraid that you won't get anything back, as they assume no liability for any information being incorrect.
Gbam... Their cc just called me he said I placed the bet @ 11:45 but I played at 12:45 if them like make dem change it from their side I don screen much am and recorded every conversation.. I know they won't refund but I will try my best to reduce their customer.. This is a war between us my money must not go like that due to their own mistake never I refuse to be a monkey

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cc Akinalabi pls hear my cry
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Danielomisco(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
07030684022 add me to dt group livebet the best
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by barnabas91: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
illegalking:

Nairabet
85mins score was 0-1

Nairabet
88mins score was 0-2
Others 68mins

Nairabet
90+23 score becomes 1-2

Others 84

Nairabet

But others

Thanks

hello bro, pls next time, open another page on your browser and have livescores, biz there, to follow up before staking. that's what I always do.
Sorry bro, we learn everyday. my own issue was what nairabet was erasing my won slip, I always leave my BET HISTORY page open after that experience, so I can screenshot as evidence.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 1:09am On Nov 10, 2017
I'm just seeing this. It's 1am but I feel I have to respond.

I will find out from the team at the office later in the morning but before I know whatever is going on, kindly let me know how much you believe is due to you so I can fund you when I wake up.

So if the team is really wrong and they refund you, it means you will get paid twice. If the team is right, it still doesn't matter as you will still get paid.

Either way, you win.

wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Juzec: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2017
akinalabi:

I will find out from the team at the office later in the morning but before I know whatever is going on, kindly let me know how much you believe is due to you so I can fund you when I wake up.

So if the team is really wrong and they refund you, it means you will get paid twice. If the team is right, it still doesn't matter as you will still get paid.

Either way, you win.

wink
cc illegalking
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by dnawah(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2017
illegalking:

Nairabet
85mins score was 0-1

Nairabet
88mins score was 0-2
Others 68mins

Nairabet
90+23 score becomes 1-2

Others 84

Nairabet

But others

Thanks
sorry o! i don't think 9ja bet will do this.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2017
I staked 1,141 naira @1.24 odds was meant to win 1,414.84 User name mamat18.. You really surprised me with your response, others said in Nigeria I can never get a refund but me and you just proved them wrong. Thanks
akinalabi:

Either way, you win.

wink
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Setaje:
same thing happened to my brothers and his friends last year. you will never get your money. nairabet is terrible.

No one believes you.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Juzec: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
akinalabi:

No one believes you.
lmao
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have seen your deposit sir thanks a lot. How was it have you been able to check the error
akinalabi:

Either way, you win.

wink
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by olayemi8599: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Please o, I asked politely, I need someone to credit my nairabet with some balance, my username is olayemi8599. Thanks in advance
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by pascal558(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
akinalabi:

Either way, you win.

wink
egbon this issue nr b lie oh,i have lost thousands to this timing thing especially basket ball inplay.. 3min bcums 6mins later u see 2min nd then it jumps to 5again just like that and u already staked at 2min!!Atimes i go nearly faint if i see the time fluntuation!!Do justice abeg,have had 0.00 balance severally for this reason!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
What I really asked for from them wasn't a refund but they sharperly send me money and kept quiet abt the real issue.. I also kept quiet because I know someone will get back to them I will never login to that account again not to talk of risking my money.. Imagine I stake a million and this happens it means I will just lose my money without anyone even telling me exactly what went wrong.. Mr akinalabi u didn't keep ur word by not telling us what really went down our fund is not safe then
pascal558:
egbon this issue nr b lie oh,i have lost thousands to this timing thing especially basket ball inplay.. 3min bcums 6mins later u see 2min nd then it jumps to 5again just like that and u already staked at 2min!!Atimes i go nearly faint if i see the time fluntuation!!Do justice abeg,have had 0.00 balance severally for this reason!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by pascal558(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
illegalking:
What I really asked for from them wasn't a refund but they sharperly send me money and kept quiet abt the real issue.. I also kept quiet because I know someone will get back to them I will never login to that account again not to talk of risking my money.. Imagine I stake a million and this happens it means I will just lose my money without anyone even telling me exactly what went wrong.. Mr akinalabi u didn't keep ur word by not telling us what really went down our fund is not safe then
My guy the tin tire me,bt i just like nairabet sha bcus of their cashout!!Bt i dn tell myself say if i fit fund my account again,i go stay away frm their implay[FAKE TIME]...me dn loose really big to that level...u stl dey into that fund for airtime level??i 4 like fund!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Segunjay: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Can you help me with this question?
What's the maximum amount I can credit my nairabet with in one go via webpay?
I need this urgently. thanks.
p.s- anyone who knows can reply to this not necessarily Oloye himself.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
illegalking:

I am very sad because despite my efforts to make you happy as a customer, all seems to be in vain.

You made a complaint. I looked into it and I did not find anything wrong. Maybe there is truly but I'm yet to find it.

But because I believe you are always right, I paid you the winnings even though I could not find the issue.

I just paid in good faith.

It's fine if you do not log in again. That's the beauty of this industry. There are options. What I don't like is trying to badmouth me despite my noble intentions.

Thank you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sorry if what I said makes u feel that way.. I even told ur cc that the refund is not why I called but need to be sure that won't repeat cuz I love the in play. So if u had told us u found nothing wrong earlier I wouldn't av said anything abt the matter anymore.. Thanks for ur time..
akinalabi:

I am very sad because despite my efforts to make you happy as a customer, all seems to be in vain.

You made a complaint. I looked into it and I did not find anything wrong. Maybe there is truly but I'm yet to find it.

But because I believe you are always right, I paid you the winnings even though I could not find the issue.

I just paid in good faith.

It's fine if you do not log in again. That's the beauty of this industry. There are options. What I don't like is trying to badmouth me despite my noble intentions.

Thank you.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Case closed
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
U still complaining despite the refund.. I bet no betting company can do that, Nairabet always make customers satisfaction their priority..
illegalking:

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by illegalking: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
ashkenking:
U still complaining despite the refund.. I bet no betting company can do that, Nairabet always make customers satisfaction their priority..
Ok I hear u.. That's typical Naija mentality as long as u get paid u don't wanna know any other thing.. Case closed sha

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi by consumer2014: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Shooting Currently Ongoing In Badore Road Ajah / Inside Life!! Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death (photos) / Seun Chinese Hackers Are Trying To DDOS Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.