Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD (794 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by hero10(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Following consideration of an online application, After thorough

preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae, We were impressed

with your resume, considering the working experience, skills

and attribute you encompassed which makes you a prospective candidate,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected and invited for

an Interview/Assessment at our Zonal Office BUILD SKILL INTERNATIONAL in conjunction with LSGR  to get the Company's Core

Values and Modus Operandi.

Date: FRI 10th November 2017.

Time: 8:00am

Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off AMARAOLU road off Zenith Bank, 1st Gate b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm

your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.

You can also reach the ADMIN personnel OLAMIDE on 08124078771 if you have

any issues /requests.1002181

NB: BRING ALONG COPIES OF YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION.

hope this is not a scam
Re: Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by omoiyaadisa: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
GNLD calling
Re: Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by sulaimon22: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
gnld fall on u wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
the English sef tire me.
This gnld no go use small English to themselves of some embarrassment
Re: Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by hero10(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
their own too much, I hope they can be arrested
Re: Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by OlabodeAjala(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2017
Ah....pls don't go there ooo.... they will tel you stores and later ask you to pay. They are 419 people.
Re: Please Help Confirm, Is This From D GNLD by hero10(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2017
OlabodeAjala:
Ah....pls don't go there ooo.... they will tel you stores and later ask you to pay. They are 419 people.
Thank you jare. Thank God I did not waste transport fare

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Lagos At Garmspot Nigeria Limited (5 Positions) / United Nations World Food Program Aptitude Test Invite / Warehouse Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.