Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu (46493 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions Immigration Office Complex In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by dapsoneh: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
K
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Biety: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Akorkor:

Nothing special. He is doing his work and he is not using his money anyway
he deserves praise because the ignorant ones are also castigating him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by lekancaring(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sirjamo:
That's My governor; best in education since Awolowo
is there commission school and salary of the teacher is in voice mail
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by moscobabs(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
has aregbesola done test for the teachers before he employed them to that school?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
We need more Industries not schools

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Solo84(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
The total value is better than quoting N5.8b for us. very moderate i'd say. nice one there. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by aribisala0(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wonder how much they pay the clowns on this thread
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Ofemannnu: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
He really tried.If he had gotten real capital,I bet....Lagos will envy OSUN STATE.An elderly man took me there last year and he was all praise for AREGBESOLA.The only snag is capital.Sometimes,I compare Osun state with America,BIG DEBT and LARGEST PROJECTS.They are twins. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by birdsview(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
My only sorrow is what will become of this school in 5years time.. #dirt and dilapidation...our maintenance culture in Nigeria is appalling

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by kumakunta: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
No wonder an osun state student named Tomiwa is among the finalist in cowbell mathematics competition .. Osun taking the place of ekiti as center of western education .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by checkedout: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Akorkor:

Nothing special. He is doing his work and he is not using his money anyway

Off course we know that but if the news was he's owing salary you will start jumping upandan .

Hypocrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Senatorfm: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
I love Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by lonngmann(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by slimprinze1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Smh! Is it not his duty? Was that not what he was elected for? Is he using his money for it? Of all the funds he has had access to, does what he has done match up?

Are we so used to their inefficiency that a little efficient thing they do is like a icing on a cake?

If all or most of the things he has done cannot stand the test of time then......Kudos to him anyways!

What about those u elected but do nothing the money, some people are so ungrateful haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Only two states are performing poorly in South West and the leader of one of them is vying for the position of the president.

Amazingly,, He will surely be voted for by some people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by GavelSlam: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
ezex:

The kids should go straight to the factories.
Who school epp?
Some of you reason upside-down.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by gberra: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
The miracle working sukuk bond. The more reason I can't help but have a good laugh at CAN's ignorance of the sukuk bond.

Aregbe has shown the FG exactly how best to deploy the sukuk funding. Nigerians will soon thank him for setting the pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Leez(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
deomelo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/encomiums-aregbesola-commissions-another-n94-million-school-ipetumodu/

grin grin grin grin grin

Aregbe all day, every day, can't stop, won't stop.

grin grin grin grin

Afonja reasoning sha
smh
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by NCP: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
PVision2020:
You may abuse him for not paying workers as at when due (baba hafusa) lol...that's a national issue.
You may castigate him for plunging the state into debt (aregbese)...debt is not a crime after all if used/ invested prudently.
But when it come to infrastructural development aregbe is waist above all his colleague and even the FG.

ONA BABA ONA

I hope he quickly complete the 120km Osun (Gbogan) - Lagos (ajegunle) project and the Oshogbo kwara road. This will Open up the state to massive investment.

I duff my hat for the last entry.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by freeman95(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nice one my governor
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by PVision2020(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
How can you live your people in debt and be building stupid roads?
How can you save your people from eternal debt when you don't borrow to invest in their future?

Only an Economic barbarian criminalise debt.
So all you ever want the state to be doing is receive money from abuja , pay salaries and expect the next Abuja stipend.
We don't do that here in the west.
We take our destinies in our hands and invest in the future of our people.

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Leez(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
ollah1:
All states are performing poorly in South West and the leader of one of them is vying for the position of the president.

Amazingly,, He will surely be voted for by gambari afonja slaves
Fixed
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by emerged01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
ezex:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by freeman95(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leez:

Afonja reasoning sha
smh

Stfu
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Leez(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
freeman95:

Stfu

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by efighter: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
How can you leave your people in debt and be building stupid roads?

Yes, instead of building "stupid roads" he should have used the money to construct statue like your Cockroach Okorocha.

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by 4gunners(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
deomelo:

This is the mark of a good and creative leader.

When you are naturally a good leader with great sense of duty and love for your people and state, you don't let anything hold you back, you just keep going and keep finding creative ways to overcome obstacles.

While this man is the best and the performing Governor ion Nigeria as we speak even with debts and meager allocations, all the states in Nigeria without debts, with their abundant allocations and IGRs can not compete with Aregbshola in Osun state, not even Lagos state with the largest IGR and N820 billion budget.

And he's not even done because there are many more major projects ongoing all over the state.

I truly admire his courage.
I hope you are being paid well for the good job of propaganda you are doing.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by freeman95(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leez:

Smoke this ... U go wise

cheesy

1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow. The school has a headmaster's office? Is the headmaster supposed to be administering the school from the football field?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by EazyJ(f): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
I'm not impressed. A governor owing his workers salary and he is busy commissioning projects. Mtcheww...
Re: Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu by Oasis007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
It's obvious there are too much Sadists on this Platform. A Twit was asking for more Industries instead of Schools..... please is it Robots that gonna be working in the Industry?!

Traveling is indeed Part of Education, coz I couldn't my Eyes in my last Visit to Osogbo. The last I visited the State Capital, it was a glorified Village, but couldn't believe the magical Transformation of it to a glorified Town (not a City yet).

Half a Loaf of Bread is better than none, at least Aregbesola is paying half Salary to the State's Civil Servants, can someone explain why Dickson is owing Salaries?! I've been to Yenagoa many times, hence I can't be misleading by anyone here.

If it's a bad News from the State, the Pages would have reached 25 by now, but because it's a good News, only few could comment despite the huge Number of Viewers!

SMH!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.