Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) (49869 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Drake And Anthony Joshua Took A Photo Together And People Think Drake Is Cursed / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Smh. What does cuppy have to do with this? undecidedNa wa for u people o!

Nigerians are really hungry. Projecting themselves on others.
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:40am On Nov 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Everyone loves Joshua. In Osuofia's voice : success get auntie, Uncle, neighbour, nephew, coursin sad

I no understand the gai legs sha
WETIN DO THE GUY LEG?
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2017
chayoski:
I was almost rejoicing that I successfully read a page of comments without any racist comment just for yours to spoil things. Please let us repent of this attitude. Olamide and Phyno keep releasing collabo songs and most of you racists dance to. Let us use yge senses we have. Even when someone else does it, you don't have to respond to it in same manner because you re just going down to their level and I believe you re bigger and better than that. Preach and Practise Peace, Unity and Love. Thanks.
Very well bro.Peace!
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Everyone loves Joshua. In Osuofia's voice : success get auntie, Uncle, neighbour, nephew, coursin sad

I no understand the gai legs sha

Lol.....guy u be goat...lol..very funny u
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2017
For making Nigeria proud by defeating Takam, if you wish that Anthony Joshua be rewarded with one of Femi Otedola's daughters (DJ Cuppy, Tolani , etc), please say HI; and if not say NAY?
............and the HI's have it!
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by salesforce: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Oh
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by Mofe72: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2017
ThisandThat247:
@InsideOutBlog

The oil magnet and the boxing champ pictured in Dubai today...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6231599_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/billionaire-businessman-femi-otedola.html

magnate not magnet.

You're welcome
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by beegameh(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
otedola be like abeg date Dj cuppy now
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
janellemonae:
Smh. What does cuppy have to do with this? undecidedNa wa for u people o!

Nigerians are really hungry. Projecting themselves on others.

I'm telling u

The suffering is getting to them really bad.
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by chayoski: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2017
tiswell:
Very well bro.Peace!
Thumbs up! Have a beautiful Saturday.
Re: Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) by Konquest: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2019
veraponpo:
AJ OLUFEMI meets Femi Otedola.
Meeting of Champs!
^^^
^^^
"It's in our blood - Anthony Joshua"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohy27xgK85w

It's in our blood... I hail o! grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Papilo" - Fans Hail Kanu Nwankwo As He Dances While Nigeria Beats South Africa / Marouane Fellaini Cuts His Hair In Preparation For His 31st Birthday / Ronaldo Jr Wins Tournament, Named Best Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.