Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) (1662 Views)

FG Begging For Strike – ASUU, Nsukka Zone / Students Wear Isi Agu As School Uniform In Anambra (Photos) / Adire Now School Uniform In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by ajanma2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
i just spotted a young boy in Aluminium village,suleja Niger state begging for alms.. the young boy was seen wearing NYSC uniform which is a government property specifically given to newly university graduates as regards their primary assignment.I gave him a lending hand after which i took his some pictures..
the question is,
"Why should a government uniform which many aren't privileged to wear be abused this way''..
cc Lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by sKeetz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
The struggle for front page....

Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by ajanma2(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
sKeetz:
The struggle for front page....
your stupidity is like peak,its in you..
what has the struggle for front page got to do with the abuse of NYSC uniform
Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by RedDistrict: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
An ex corper who was done with service prolly gave him to use or threw it away where he found and started wearing it. we all dispose the uniforms eventually na so it isnt a case of abusing the uniform.
you said you saw him beggin for alms, he get cloth to wear and he wear nysc uniform??
Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by sKeetz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
ajanma2:

your stupidity is like peak,its in you..
what has the struggle for front page got to do with the abuse of NYSC uniform

front page won't fix your brokeness, fool tongue
Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by quinnboy: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2017
That is the state of real Corper in Nigeria.
Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by free2ryhme: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2017
ajanma2:
i just spotted a young boy in Aluminium village,suleja Niger state begging for alms.. the young boy was seen wearing NYSC uniform which is a government property specifically given to newly university graduates as regards their primary assignment.I gave him a lending hand after which i took his some pictures..
the question is,
"Why should a government uniform which many aren't privileged to wear be abused this way''..
cc Lalasticlala,mynd44

Oga what are you talking about

what is the usefulness of the NYSC T-shirt after service year? Is it a trophy, abi u wan use am find work ?

it is obvious he was given the t-shirt by the owner and he is an almajiri.

You didnot do your service in the north so i don't expect you to understand.

i dont see anything wrong in this

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Begging For Alms On NYSC Uniform In Niger State(photos) by ouzo1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Maybe they guy na Corp member too

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Auchi, Releases Second Batch Admission List Of Candidates / TMA Questions And Answers For Eco247 / Study In NORTH CYPRUS(TRCN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.