Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (46260 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by FarahAideed: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Looks like glass snake but i might be wrong
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by pedel: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
let me ask lala
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by BestySam(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Looks like a puff adder because of the short body.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by mightyhazel: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
d way snake dae make front page ehh... cryd way snake dae make front page ehh...
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's a mamba snake I guess.Very poisonous, kills within 20 minutes.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by sweerychick(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's a viper, but don't know what specie. I think it is the one igbos call Ajuala. Might be wrong though tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Bblessing37: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Go ask Google undecided
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by diegwu01: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
this is a rare breed BoomSlang viper.
A single bite, U dead! bleeding from all your orifices.

Don't even consider eating this cuz you may chew its venom toxin gland located in the back of its jaws, you may mistake it for "akwara" meat seen mostly in ram suya. Please control your long throat and save yourself for Christmas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by chronnister(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Front page loading... Population of snakes in trouble undecided
And that's a bad thing?
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Ohcanada(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
The name of the snake is agwo
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by lastempero: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Its called a snake.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by purpledandelion: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
sweerychick:
That's a viper, but don't know what specie. I think it is the one igbos call Ajuala. Might be wrong though tongue

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Rebuke: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nothin scares me and send me running like snakes. I hate dem wit passion. How dese snake killers do it still amazes me. May I never come across a snake. Peeew. Amen!
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by purpledandelion: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
visijo:
is that a snake @?
Snake?? no o, how can this be a snake? it is a goat
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by CheatexJnr: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
At the age of 26 am still afraid of snake cryI don't know why

Village people at work.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by israel2563(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Titus snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Icon79(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow. Pepper soup don land .... just in time for the weekend grin grin

O pari o
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by sbfynest(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:

i can't kill a day old snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Lambadostic(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
If u want to make front page on nairaland, just kill a snake, snap with it and post�
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by chronnister(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mamba, highly venomous, 100% mortality rate. Considered the world deadliest snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:

Guy e get how chicken go waka dey near me, na to carry stick dey sure first.

I fucking hate all living animals.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:

My brother you are not alone. I am older than you but I dont think you fear snakes more than I , even baby snake born yesterday can send me crazy.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by adetes: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Snake every were
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nyouth: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
that is a rattle snake very poisonous, pls u guys should not eat it
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Soup don come ooooo... OP, no tell me say you no chop am oooo cool
me fasting.....
lol
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Rayd502(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gobe de nisa...Thank your God you were not bitten.tmr woulda been too far.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by excanny: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
purpledandelion:

100% mamba, faster than Usain Bolt this one and a bite will shut down your respiratory systems within 20 minutes

I think its a viper. Not sure which tho.

That triangular head is a viper characteristic. Mambas have rectangular heads.

Having same colour as the soil is another giveaway it's a viper. Mambas don't blend with the soil colour.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lala, food don land ooooooo!
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
elisha820:
This snake was killed today at my neighborhood early this morning

Lalasticlala
Food don ready

At the rate u people kill snakes, we will soon get to the point where there will be no snakes to control rodent population.......... Excessive upsurge in rodent population will result in massive food losses because these rodents will have the number needed to eat up everything we plant.

Lalasticlala take note.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. / Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) / Huge Python Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.