Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help A Friend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Friend (695 Views)

A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) / How To Get N5000 Everytime You Refer A Friend To United Bank For Africa (UBA) / Pls Help! A Friend From South Africa Needs An Exporter Of Chili Pepper From Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend by johnime: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Sometimes I think about my situation and the fact that I'm not moving forward In life.
I sit for hours thinking about the fact that I've been a vulcanizer for almost 7 years now.I see my mates achieving great things, building houses, buying cars, travelling out of the country. But not me, I have been on this same spot, doing same business for too long.I am afraid of trying something new, afraid of leaving my comfort zone. But I am trying to stop all that now, I'm willing to try new things and venture into another line of work.
Re: Help A Friend by greatnaija01: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
BROTHERLY
I hail you but dont you THINK that its not about changing what you do but rather adjusting your mindset towards it?

let me explain... If you would take advantages of the internet and use it for good and shun the evil things that are online but focus on the opportunities it presents DAILY... then you would be an ICON by now.... and guess what ITS NEVER TOO LATE.

Let me be more VIVID... 7years ago I discovered something new on the internet called BITCOIN. and NO NIGERIAN at that time was talking about it.... the highest people spoke of was WEBSITE DESIGN, SEMINARS, SELLING EBOOKS, ADSENSE.... etc so I looked for a way to BUY into the BITCOIN I had just discovered. with as little as 10k(back then) and I left it o..

Then 6YEARS AGO I paid 5k for an IMPORTATION SEMINAR in Lagos..... and that is how I learned about IMPORTING GOODS into Nigeria at ridiculous prices... and today the business is doing soooo well. I get paid to teach people, I have taught my siblings and they do not depend on me... I have sent myself to school and am a graduate, I have used 5 good cars n am under 30... yet 2005 I started learning to be a bricklayer in Lagos and I saved some money from it, that is how I started going to the cafe to browse after each day's work..

SO YOU SEE..... BEING A VULCANIZER is not bad as long as you do not think like ONE. YOU have a fone, data MB, then go to the business forum of NAIRALAND and get information on what you can do, importation business which u can start with 20k n make your money in less than 1 month.... fiverr is there, cryptocurrency... its all there.... PEOPLE ONLY PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

BROTHER... you do not need to go to SOKOTO for what is in your SHOKOTO.
I bless God for your NEW BEGINNING.

johnime:
Sometimes I think about my situation and the fact that I'm not moving forward In life.
I sit for hours thinking about the fact that I've been a vulcanizer for almost 7 years now.I see my mates achieving great things, building houses, buying cars, travelling out of the country. But not me, I have been on this same spot, doing same business for too long.I am afraid of trying something new, afraid of leaving my comfort zone. But I am trying to stop all that now, I'm willing to try new things and venture into another line of work.
Re: Help A Friend by johnime: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you.
greatnaija01:
BROTHERLY
I hail you but dont you THINK that its not about changing what you do but rather adjusting your mindset towards it?

let me explain... If you would take advantages of the internet and use it for good and shun the evil things that are online but focus on the opportunities it presents DAILY... then you would be an ICON by now.... and guess what ITS NEVER TOO LATE.

Let me be more VIVID... 7years ago I discovered something new on the internet called BITCOIN. and NO NIGERIAN at that time was talking about it.... the highest people spoke of was WEBSITE DESIGN, SEMINARS, SELLING EBOOKS, ADSENSE.... etc so I looked for a way to BUY into the BITCOIN I had just discovered. with as little as 10k(back then) and I left it o..

Then 6YEARS AGO I paid 5k for an IMPORTATION SEMINAR in Lagos..... and that is how I learned about IMPORTING GOODS into Nigeria at ridiculous prices... and today the business is doing soooo well. I get paid to teach people, I have taught my siblings and they do not depend on me... I have sent myself to school and am a graduate, I have used 5 good cars n am under 30... yet 2005 I started learning to be a bricklayer in Lagos and I saved some money from it, that is how I started going to the cafe to browse after each day's work..

SO YOU SEE..... BEING A VULCANIZER is not bad as long as you do not think like ONE. YOU have a fone, data MB, then go to the business forum of NAIRALAND and get information on what you can do, importation business which u can start with 20k n make your money in less than 1 month.... fiverr is there, cryptocurrency... its all there.... PEOPLE ONLY PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

BROTHER... you do not need to go to SOKOTO for what is in your SHOKOTO.
I bless God for your NEW BEGINNING.

(1) (Reply)

Btc Will Make You Rich: Get Free 500 Coin Now / Konga Sacks Over 300 Staff, Scraps Payment-on-delivery / BREAKING: INNOSON Refuses Release On Bail, Demands To Know Reason For Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.