Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo (1892 Views)

Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi / Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by diasporaman(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners’ Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

Bishop Oyedepo yesterday commissioned/dedicated the new Winners’ Chapel facility at VGC. It should be remembered that up until now, the Bishop has maintained that a central church at Ota remains his mandate. However, one church member, a pastor, who chose to remain anonymous took up the gauntlet and procured property, built and delivered the whole facility to the church for free as his contribution to the Mandate to liberate the world from all oppression of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith. Bishop Oyedepo had announced this development in Church during the annual Youth Convention in August 2017.

The facility will continue to hold only weekly services until such a time as the Bishop receives the instruction to allow satellite centres within Lagos to run sunday services.

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail

https://diasporareporters.com/church-member-single-handedly-build-n1billion-naira-church-bishop-oyedepo/

3 Likes

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by diasporaman(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Where is Daddy Freeze, come and see what the Lord has done. One man singlehandedly built a billion naira church for my daddy

4 Likes

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Oledia(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
[ ]
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Kissup(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gullible man.if you like build heaven on earth for your papa in d lord and you don't leave a righteous life you will be in Hell.people are suffering see what a stupid man built with ritual money. Abeg make I attend to my baby. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Khd95(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
daddy freez ewa agoyin and agege bread Don set oogrin
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Oledia(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
diasporaman:
CELEBRATION AS Bishop Oyedepo DEDICATES #1 BILLION (1 Billion naira) Winners’ Chapel 1,000 seat capacity facility at Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos built singlehandedly by Church member.

If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by MightySparrow: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good, God bless this donor.

I want to do same soon. God answer my prayers oooooo. Biko. Amen
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Biety: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
God bless Bishop Oyedepo.
From glory to glory indeed.
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Biety: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kissup:
Gullible man.if you like build heaven on earth for your papa in d lord and you don't leave a righteous life you will be in Hell.people are suffering see what a stupid man built with ritual money. Abeg make I attend to my baby. Nonsense
stop posting rubbish.
It is not compulsory that you comment on every thread expecially the one too difficult for your brain to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by diasporaman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Only children of perdition will see this kind of good news that lifts up ones faith and still spill venom

1 Like

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by mabea: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kissup:
And the evil one keeps speaking through his agents rather than return glory to God. But light will always prevail over darkness and righteousness over evil. Halleluyah! The church of Christ is marching on.
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by BUHARIjubrin: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yoropigs are the biggest scammers worldwide.
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
I can bet the building was donated by someone who made his money illegally. That is why the person choose to remain anonymous. Most rogues always think they can wash away their sins by bribing God with money and properties through pastors.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by diasporaman(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Story. Over genuine dey worry the money
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Everything that concern this building both interior and exterior is not up to 500m

1 Like

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Sirjamo: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
One billion naira ko, hundred billion dollar ni. That building am seeing can't cost more than a quarter of a billion.
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by FarahAideed: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Insteaf of building factors of production he chose to build an empty hall tailored to decieve poor people .. God already told us we are the temple and not any building ..Withe the way this man has behaved I suspect his money is not legit

1 Like

Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ole ole ole ole ole ....where em see the money undecided

Thief thief lipsrsealed
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by double0seven(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
Everything that concern this building both interior and exterior is not up to 500m

So cost of acquiring land is no longer part of the cost of the property?
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by double0seven(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
That money could have been used better for the glory of God. It could have turned around the life of many Christian and be an answer to their prayers.

For holding of midweek services?

Anyway, na the guy know.
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kissup:

You speak like Judas. It's not as if you care about the poor people suffering but the devil in you would not let you keep quiet.
Why are you so bitter? Is oyedepo the cause of your problems?
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Double portion, next level, from glory to glory, my case is different cool
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Keneking:

Thief thief lipsrsealed

There are stinkingly such people in Nigeria with clean money....Stinkingly Wealthy! Yet, very quiet and very humble..
Re: Church Member Singlehandedly Built N1billion VGC Church For Bishop Oyedepo by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Keneking:

Thief thief lipsrsealed
That is a chicken change to some members of living faith, some members of living faith are stinkingly rich from there sweat, I know many of them that can build 20 of this kind of buildings without making noise, they are not thieves but entrepreneurs, the church is marching on and the end time church will be the envy of the world cool

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Statement: Miyetti Allah Reacts / Saraki Is Campaigning For Tambuwal Not For Himself! / Buhari Is Dead, Jubril From Sudan Is Impersonating Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.