Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Don't Open This Thread!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Open This Thread!!! (1166 Views)

If You Are Not Ready To Laugh Don't Open These Funny Photos And Memes / Best Compilation From SMAN... Girls Don't Open This Thread...we Move / Indomie Generation, Pls Don't Open �� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Open This Thread!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
A 65-year-old woman gave birth to a baby boy.

When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.

''May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for awhile first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?"

"No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when can we see the baby?"

"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" they demanded to know why.

"Why do we have to wait until he CRIES?"

"BECAUSE, I forgot where I put him!" grin grin
Re: Don't Open This Thread!!! by GaniuKazeeem(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2017
undecided kiss
Re: Don't Open This Thread!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dust bin gbagbo the jokes president
Re: Don't Open This Thread!!! by donblade85555(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
lipsrsealed[code][/code]

(1) (Reply)

Grammatical Obi / Let's Cruise With Dank Humour / 1st Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.