Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars (52970 Views)

Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Funny Cartoon Of Wizkid And Governor Okorocha / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Threebear(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yeligray:
If this guy goes to prison he'll suffer after each round he'd be like
You know all about it kiss grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Isn't ironic that many Nigerians hate gays and lesbians yet they're following one on various social platform?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Diago02(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hahahaha....Our Nigerian Ful, (na Girl Or Na Guy Sef I Dont No). Who Noes Pls
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by holluphemydavid(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bob dat is risky will serve 14years jail term

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by kunkeracid: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
lol
what is the essence of the baby oil? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by macanu(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]baby oil recommended for easy passage
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by giboji: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N53,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
for more information contact the number on the banner

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Superpower(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why will any sane mod bring this to front page.so rape is now something to joke with
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by maiacct17: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
weird

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Fucktensei: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
lemme guess, "am not gay no more, I am DELIVERT!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by xareal(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
TEAMvido:
not funny .....
ah swear
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by dlaw70(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bobrisky na risk.

Help a bro with a job.
I hold a degree in political science
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Topestbilly(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Berlyn1:
grin bob is risky

Ha! U never move on on dis lala ish, what a loyal n faithful lover you are.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by LazyNairalander(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Shim
optional1:

that thing look like a bush baby...

Still confuse if it is a he or she..
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by oyoofong(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
They for nag am die sad
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by bus2016(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Person go dey house dey vex 4 buhari, one idiot go post somethin wey go make person laugh, on top empty belle. Whc kind country be dis?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by EmekaBlue(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
This risky Bob is very popular now.

In public does he use female or male toilet?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by naijacartoon: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
You too can make funny ideas and add life to cartoon, make it move, talk and more, its called animation, start with a free course in Animation 101 at http://www.naijacartoon.com.ng
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by gozzlin: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Berlyn1:
Lalasticlala I see you viewing. ... I miss you cool

I see you are still very much in the business of showcasing cleavage. More grease to your tits. undecided
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Berlyn1(f): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
K
gozzlin:

I see you are still very much in the business of showcasing cleavage. More grease to your tits. undecided
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by sinceraconcept(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
if Nigerians handle openly gay person with their badmouth,na voluntarily him go sign out of homosexuality cos hin go dey smell to am
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by sinceraconcept(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Berlyn1:
K
your boobs look delicious mami,should I come and press?
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by ekamaobobaro891(f): 3:00am On Nov 11, 2017
Finstar:
You guys should stop making this gay popular.

Anyway, Visit www.entmirror.com for biz ideas smiley
nice
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by naijacartoon: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2017
That's his life, what about yours? Do you have passion in animation? Start a free training with Animation 101 at http://www.naijacartoon.com.ng
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Finstar: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by dfo12(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2017
optional1:

that thing look like a bush baby...

Still confuse if it is a he or she..

Babe, I confuse na. Him profile for him creator don change. Facial recognition...Access denied. The something fit no get access in the after life ooo
Re: Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars by Adaomalight(f): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2017
hahahahhahahahAHAHAG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.