Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. (835 Views)

Need A Professional Website For Your Business ? Click Here / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / How To Become A Successful Online Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by mambodilah: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello,
I am going to show you how to actually create an online business that will consistently make you passive income. Please try as much as possible to read through this post, thank you...

I only want to help you because I love helping people. I am already making money online. And trust me its not so easy. It only gets easy after you have made a lot of effort and you have built a strong business around you. So follow this guide and you can start receiving money from people online in the next few months.

The First thing I would like to point out is that information marketing or internet marketing is a serious business, most people are looking for something very easy to do without much effort and make a lot of money and live their dreams, well that is hardly possible.

Why? because the level of competition on the internet is so much that there are so many people creating contents, products that promise everything and people on the internet are bombarded with information, offers and promos. They get overwhelmed by adverts and so many other things that its hard as a newbie to come in and shine. You really need to be outstanding in order to gain customers. leads or clients that may eventually pay you or buy your affiliate offers or the likes.

*I want you to stop thinking it was easy for people that are successfully making money online.
*I want you to stop thinking that you can make money as quickly as possible
*I want you to stop looking for a shortcut, or get rich quick schemes that get you scammed.
*I want you to stop having the mentality of you are broke and the internet will bail you out because it won't. That's the fact.
*You need to spend a lot of time on the internet. you need to invest some money to achieve some certain things.
MAKING MONEY ONLINE IS NOT FREE BECAUSE OF ITS A BUSINESS... You need to sacrifice and invest a large amount of time to build your business.

Nobody wants to build an online business but they want to make $100 daily. You need to create or build and run an online business with a lot of attention put into it.

*So the very first step to your success is Acquiring Information. How can I build an online business that can really make money for me? You need to learn how to do it.

*The second step is to decide to try all the things you have learnt. If you can't devote some time and consistency please go and do something else with your time.

*The third step is to set a goal for yourself then learn from your success and failures and keep trying. Keep looking for ways to improve and keep trying. Be consistent in making sure you achieve your goals in this business.

*The fourth step is to look for help, You cant succeed alone. you need people you can guide you, give you ideas, help you improve this business.

Final thoughts are to expect money to come at the end of everything, not at the beginning. Focus on building your business and then money will flow at the end. Go and check all the successful people making money now. they do less now because they are making it compared to when they started. And they are making a consistent income.

It annoys me that too many Nigerians only think about money but they don't want to work hard to get it, And they are not even qualified in so many aspects. They believe all you need is data and a mobile phone. But you all want to make money fast and easy. Even blogging is something you build for a long time before you make something meaningful out of it. You don't need to waste too much time jumping from one page to the other if you won't do anything you read about.

So take note guys.

NOW LETS GO TO BUSINESS.

What you need in an online business are:

1. A website or a blog that gives value.

2. A product or service to sell (You need to have a lot of value that can help or impact your prospects)

3. A formidable amount of Traffic of targeted audience that can buy your products.

STEPS TO TAKE:

STEP 1.
Pick a niche. ( You must be good at something. Love something to do all the time, so start from there)

The best niche for online businesses are
Health
Business
Sports
Fashion
Entertainment

Pick one of these niches if you know you don't have an idea and you can offer some value if you invest knowledge that can help people.

STEP 2: Build a WEBSITE/BLOG.
A high-quality website that is user-friendly and responsive, (Not blogger Abeg). And that looks professional.

Buy a domain and hosting plan online.
Install WordPress on your hosting platform
Get a custom or premium theme that suits your website or blog. This makes your website stand out.
Add all the features and ideas that make your website unique and effective.
Add your logo. Give friends to review your website. Launch it to the world. In case you don't know how to do this because it may be too technical then contact me and i can help you with that.

STEP 4: Draft out at least 100 topics you will need to post on your blog ( This is very important for content creation). This will help you easily pick from any topic you feel like writing on to update your blog for some period of time.

Make sure your posts are well written and helpful. Not copy and paste content, it won't lead you anywhere.
Download (grammar add-on for chrome browser) to help you edit all the mistakes you make in your post.

Add well explanatory images and videos to your post. It makes your blog beautiful and interesting. Keeps your audience engaged.

STEP 5: Make sure every post is linked together. Use silo technique to add backlinks to all your blog pages. It helps rank you very high on the google search engine and makes you get organic traffic to your blog. In case you don't know how to do this because it may be too technical then contact me and I can help you with that.

STEP 6: Create free products and a paid product for your audience
The free version must prove the paid version will be worth buying. Which means your free content should be able to convince your audience with your free content. So make it count.

products can be in form of an ebook, video CD, Book, Videos, training courses and so on. Make sure you have your own product you can sell to your audience. If you don't have, then start Affiliate marketing. Promote other peoples products. Get paid commissions.

STEP 7: Send Massive traffic to your blog. Trust me if you are looking for free traffic all you need is to work very hard on your blog post using SEO techniques and backlinking and use them consistently and be patient. But if you don't want to waste any freaking time then buy traffic from Facebook and speed up getting results.

Create banners, free videos, free image tips and upload them to your social media handle. Example, Your facebook business page (make sure you open one if you don't have). Then do a Facebook Ads campaign on all the posts on your facebook page. Send some money to drive massive traffic to Facebook and get your website more eyeballs. In case you don't know how to do this because it may be too technical then contact me and I can help you with that.

STEP 8: If you have started getting organic traffic then you need to start email marketing for your online business.

*You need a landing page to capture leads. Trust me there is money in building an email list.

Build a list. Use a landing page to capture leads from your website and build a strong email subscriber base. eg. 5000 subscribers.
This will avoid you wasting your money on buying traffic all the time. Send your subscribers to your blog frequently. They will become your followers and will grow your website exponentially.

STEP 9: Give your email subscribers your free products as I mentioned earlier and get their feedback. Make sure you know if they like the free product or not. So that you can improve on it. You are trying to build trust.
If they don't give you good product reviews then create another free one. If they like the product, then Advertise the paid version of your subscribers. THIS IS WHERE YOU START YOUR CASH FLOW.

STEP 10: Sell your products or services to your audience and subscribers and get paid without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Then repeat step 8 and continue making your money. You can also apply for google ad words and add the banners on your website so that your website will generate some more income. Your website/blog must have thousands of daily visitors for your AdWords to give you something meaningful. please take note.

Affiliate marketing is a very fast and easy way to make money through your website. so if you cant spend too much time creating contents then promote products for bigger companies relating to your niche. You will even be able to make better sales that sell your own stuff.

If you are determined to make an impact in your life for good, then follow this steps. It will take time, money, effort. But if you try it then you will definitely get something great out of it. It takes a lot of time to build a business but its worth building because of the returns.
If you can to know more about the steps then drop your comments.

Creating A website or blog, creating an ebook and email marketing system may be time-consuming and may be too high for your budget.
So if you are on a low budget and you need a website, an ebook and email marketing system that works then let me know. I would be of great assistance to you.

You can achieve these 10 steps in 6 months and start making a serious profit in the next 6 months. It will become a passive income source after that and you wouldn't need to work that hard anymore. All you will doing it to maintain and improve your level of income.

WHY THIS WILL WORK.
1. most people are not doing their online business in the way mentioned, only a few. So there is no competition for those doing it right.
2. It's a tested and working strategy.
3. It's not a risky business, it's very profitable. Directly and indirectly. Nairaland, for example, may not really sell stuff to the visitors but its monetized because of the level of traffic generated. So its indirectly making a consistent income.

I advise you to invest your time in this business and sell your stuff to earn cool cash online.

Thanks so much reading all through and I hope it helps you one way or the other.
I am doing a mentorship program for those who will need assistance and guidance in building and monetizing their business.
So if you are interested you can contact me on WhatsApp: 08179069116

I will also be doing some online training very soon so I will update the thread once am ready.

please if you have any questions or need help on any issue I will be willing to help.

Thanks for your time. And Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2017
That's for the information. Really helpful.
Please is there a way AdSense also fits into this?.
P.s do you have a personal number at which you can be reached for mentorship or support.

Thanks for your time.
Re: If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by mambodilah: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017
donsimo:
That's for the information. Really helpful.
Please is there a way AdSense also fits into this?.
P.s do you have a personal number at which you can be reached for mentorship or support?

Thanks for your time.

Adsense comes in, when you have started getting a surmountable amount of traffic on your blog.
For some starting in some couple of months, Adsense may not generate enough income right away. But as time goes on you will get more organic traffic and then Adsense can be very profitable.

But don't work for Adsense, work your own profit. Sell your own stuff.
You can chat me up on WhatsApp. check my signature.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by mambodilah: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
good evening
Re: If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by mambodilah: 3:16pm On May 08, 2018
I just made an update on this thread so please read and enjoy.
Re: If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by mambodilah: 9:50pm On May 08, 2018
If you have any questions, feel free to drop them.
Re: If You Are Seriously Looking A Successful Online Business, Click Here. by mambodilah: 3:34pm On May 09, 2018
Good afternoon, I hope you have a wonderful day.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Innoson And GTB / UBA Launches ‘leo’ Chat Banking On Social Media Platforms / Scrap For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.