Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

South Africa To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Nigeria (1079 Views)

South Africa To Open Visa Office In Anambra / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa To Nigeria by Fedric(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
hello bosses

i want to seek advice.

my brother that travelled to south africa want to come back home finally to settle down.

he has been sick for couple of years and that has drain his income. now he has no cash on him.

my family want to help him come back home, though he came for visit last two years,.

please we would like to know if it is posible to pay for just coming back home since nigeria is his country.

do he need to pay coming back to nigeria and going back?

how much will it cost us to get him back home?
he has south africa papers.

i would like to know because we don't have much money so money is a big problem.

thanks
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by Fedric(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
make una talk abeg
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by Joephat(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Is better you leave him to die there instead of bringing him back to the Jungle called Zoo.

Send him money for treatment n flexing instead of bringing him back to Nigeria.

That's my advice
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by Fedric(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Joephat:
Is better you leave him to die there instead of bringing him back to the Jungle called Zoo.

That's my advice
lol, only if he decide to kill him self, more that 15 years without achievement, is that one life?

no child, no wife, always sick. in fact he hasn't enjoy his body ever since he become sick.

every day sickness, sickness self don build house for him body.

my brothe is a very adamant man and perseverance, for him to agree to come back that means he has seen death and hell.

life without health is nothing

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Nigeria by Fedric(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Joephat:

That's my advice
even death sef no gree come.

if he want to die, he suppose to have die since.

death self no gree come.
things hasn't been smooth for him.
he is poor.
he has no money.
health issue every day.
every time, druge

lol
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by febbydaniel472: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
To answer your question, it is very possible to get a one way ticket since he is returning back to his country. Remain blessed
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
160 -170k will get him back to Nigeria
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by infofta(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Government hospital is free in South Africa. What kind of permit does he have? It's better to treat him there than in Nigeria.
Re: South Africa To Nigeria by lonlytroy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Boys will not hear. South Africa is the worst place to hustle.
I was wish enough to relocate back home otherwise I would have been wasting money on unnecessary rent and bills
Thank God I have finally complete my project,
God thank you for wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Banned From US For Life For Using Fake Visa To Live & Work There / More Than 50 Vehicles With Hundreds Of Commuters Were Burnt In Lagos Tanker Fire / Are They Still Countries Offering Visa Lotteries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.