Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) (46649 Views)

What's The Best Place To Pay Your Tithe As A Christian. / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by rhektor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
You got only one 'like' for this? I'll give you one more 'like' okay. cool

Keep rounding a circle
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by OtemSapien: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
rhektor:

Keep rounding a circle
grin
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by Konami94: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
JohnieWalker:

You can't accept the truth so you are appealing to her emotions. Anyway I tithe and you can call me what you want
Oga nobody cares whether you thithe or not. I don't know you. And you are not then only one who thithes so keep it to yourself. What the guy said was wrong and he clarified that he was only joking and it ended like that. I don't know what you're talking here.
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by KingNom(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2017
If you don't believe the scriptures, leave those who believe and act accordingly ALONE!

You should follow whoever you are following and doing as he says and mind your business! Is it your tithe?
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2017
KingNom:
If you don't believe the scriptures, leave those who believe and act accordingly ALONE!

You should follow whoever you are following and doing as he says and mind your business! Is it your tithe?

Tell them!!

Misery loves company

1 Like

Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by bionixs: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
cuedish:
Tithe or whatsoever money we give in the church is not in any way connected to our blessings....

Our God is a free giver....
He says : I WILL BLESS WHOM I WILL BLESS ...

let's say NO to manipulation.
your lieeeeeeeeeeeee will never get me! you are sent to bring people down to poverty and won't work for you. If you are not sent by devil, why you go carry matter wey no concern you for head like gala? you don't pay tithe and don't let adults who have right to their hard earned fund to pay? what do you have to lose whereas you don't pay? who sent you on this campaign?
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by bionixs: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

He didn't say I will bless whom I will bless instead I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy
hahahahahaha tell the olodo! I have said that they are on a mission to impoverish people. common bible quotes no gree am o.
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by bionixs: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:

You don't understand what I post, just ask and I will personally explain it to you. He said that he is a tither, yes and nobody said that he is not. But here, I'm talking about the motive behind that inscription. If he isn't threatened out of losing tithers, he wouldn't be so bothered so much that he had to pull out his number plate and replace it with this one.
childish defence from lying adult
Re: Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) by bionixs: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Abdulqareem:
Tithe is main reason why so many allegedly said they were called by God. It suggest why there are proliferation of churches. If truly they are called, then shouldn't burden the members with tithe, the tithe stuff should come freely and not by compulsion. Being a pastor is a serious business.
do we assume you are the God that called them or not? as you are now in the position to tell us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) / 3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.