Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. (4521 Views)

Help! Airtel Nigeria Is A Scam / HELP: AIRTEL Sim Blocked.. Requires PUK Code / Help!!! Airtel Is Killing Me Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by gentlewiz: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Greetings to all the people in the house.

First of all, I tried to recharge my airtime with 700 through my phone online banking, I made a mistake and then mistakenly entered 7,000. They debited the money from my account and credited me with 7,000 Airtime. I called Airtel to cancel the transaction and they said there is nothing they can do about it, I contacted my bank and they also said there is nothing they can do.

Right now the only choice I have is to try and sell off the credits by transferring it through the me2u service to any airtel user that is willing to buy. I initially forgot my transfer pin and entered a wrong one when I tried to make a transfer and it didn't go through. I have tried calling the customer care but they have been busy since the last 24 hours and always drop my call. I now saw where I wrote the transfer pin in my old diary but when ever I try to transfer credit to someone. I get a message saying ""Your account has been barred from using this Service""

Has anyone experienced this before?? How did you solve the problem?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by temmyt20(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
keep calling 111 for pin reset or visit the nearest airtel shop. u can also contact dem vi twitter @airtelcare or @airtelNigeria
forget about reversal.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by samsam2019: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2017
So it is now that you need our help that you can send greeting to us? Did you greet us yesterday? Or last week or last month?

Anyway I don't have the solution to your problem

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by rumenase(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2017
samsam2019:
So it is now that you need our help that you can send greeting to us? Did you greet us yesterday? Or last week or last month?

no chill cool
samsam2019:

Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by Olarababy(f): 1:40am On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I really sympathise with your grief.....But the fact here is that nobody will buy credit though transfer.....i mean this is 2017.( unless u relocate to a rural area).

I have an opinion for you. What you have to do is to use the credit to purchase data and sell by sharing (Google it). Note that you cannot get back your #7000 fully. You will have to give small discount on your data price because nobody will buy it as u bought it....I hope i hv been of help to you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Olarababy:
grin grin grin grin

I really sympathise with your grief.....But the fact here is that nobody will buy credit though transfer.....i mean this is 2017.( unless u relocate to a rural area).

I have an opinion for you. What you have to do is to use the credit to purchase data and sell by sharing (Google it). Note that you cannot get back your #7000 fully. You will have to give small discount on your data price because nobody will buy it as u bought it....I hope i hv been of help to you.
If there are people around him using Airtel, they will buy transfer from him most especially when they hear his story. There is no difference between transfer and recharging except for people who are getting bonuses for recharging.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by Mak4web(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
sorry op

I buy airtime but only mtn airtime
Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
The remaining money for your account no fit pass 5k again o @ op grin
Re: Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. by GoodiOG(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2017
OP see how to convert your excess AIRTIME HERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / TCL And Hisense: Which Is Best TV Brand / Unlock Your Usb Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.