Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ekong: Playing In The Super Eagles Has Changed My Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekong: Playing In The Super Eagles Has Changed My Life (575 Views)

De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / Meet 11-Year-Old Eric Marshall Who Is Already Playing In The Professional League / Nicknames Of Teams Playing In Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekong: Playing In The Super Eagles Has Changed My Life by mexyudu(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2017
As the countdown to the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia begins, thenff.com caught up with Super Eagles’ defence Trojan, William Ekong.
this exclusive interview, the rock-solid defender said he was excited about Nigeria’s qualification for the World Cup in Russia next year, the upcoming dead rubber against Algeria, and the top –notch friendly against Argentina in Krasnodar, Russia. Excerpts:

https://www.arusports.com/ekong-playing-in-the-super-eagles-has-changed-my-life/

Re: Ekong: Playing In The Super Eagles Has Changed My Life by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2017
What a patriot....
Re: Ekong: Playing In The Super Eagles Has Changed My Life by prospero5(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2017
please i will advise that the super eagles, when playing in the world cup, should play as if they are in Russia to win the world cup not as if they are being careful not to concede a lorry-load of goals.
that naija lose 1-0 to Germany in the world cup and are given a pat on the back that they didn't lose 3-0 gets me angry. that's mediocrity!

#i am inspired by Nigeria-France in Brazil 2014. we should have killed France before they killed us. take note, ekong.

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Shares Pictures With His Look-alike Son / Lacazette Set To Miss Manchester United Clash On Saturday Due To Groin Problem / C. Ronaldo World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.