Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) (36911 Views)

This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / Two African Civets Killed Near Ibori Golf Club In Asaba, Delta. Photos / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by coolshegs10(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op please i have a question sir. What part of lekki is this? This one has more trees and bushes than the ones I know, is it that there are more lands in lekki or this is a new extension?.. Just curious
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by back2sender: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
That snake is not a cobra
The poster was right, this is a cobra snake.
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by back2sender: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
coolshegs10:
Op please i have a question sir. What part of lekki is this? This one has more trees and bushes than the ones I know, is it that there are more lands in lekki or this is a new extension?.. Just curious
Lekki starts from the well known Lekki phase 1 and ends at before the EPE bridge .
On vegetation the area's areas with less trees and grasses are the developed or fast developing area's, a large part of LEKKI is still undeveloped.
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by laSompee: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Damn I love this movie
iliyande:
Time to invite lala with this song:
La.... Lala....... Lalas........ Lalasti.......... Lalastica........ Lalasticlala..... cheesy cheesy cheesy snake don show oooo Oya front page here we come

1 Like

Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by panpan(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
jayloms:
That's a king cobra, highly venomous!
There are no native king cobras in Nigeria, unless the snake was imported.
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by JesseThunder(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
2dice01:
Lala and snake belike

Batman and Robin
Jonathan and corruption
Buhari and sickness

Davido and ?

If you know the answer lemme see your hands up grin
Baby mama
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by coolshegs10(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
back2sender:

Lekki starts from the well known Lekki phase 1 and ends at before the EPE bridge .
On vegetation the area's areas with less trees and grasses are the developed or fast developing area's, a large part of LEKKI is still undeveloped.

So is it possible to get cheaper lands in these undeveloped areas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by back2sender: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
coolshegs10:

So is it possible to get cheaper lands in these undeveloped areas?
Correct!
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
nativedoctor:
Got to my site in Abijo G.R.A. yesterday and while i was inspecting work done i heard a minor commotion. It turned out that one of the workers had set a trap for a rodent and this large cobra made its way into the trap and was caught. the man quickly dispatched the snake and wheeled it away in a barrow for consumption with his family.
we where grateful though that nobody was bitten because even though there are hospitals within 15 mins from the site nobody could guarantee the availability or efficacy of anti snake venom.

Where can somebody buy this trap ?

This thing don't too much.

I want to chop giant snake and monitor lizard for Christmas..
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by coolshegs10(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
back2sender:

Correct!

Alright sir. God will provide
Re: Big Cobra Killed Near My Construction Site At Abijo GRA, Lekki (Photos) by nini007(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
nativedoctor:
Got to my site in Abijo G.R.A. yesterday and while i was inspecting work done i heard a minor commotion. It turned out that one of the workers had set a trap for a rodent and this large cobra made its way into the trap and was caught. the man quickly dispatched the snake and wheeled it away in a barrow for consumption with his family.
we where grateful though that nobody was bitten because even though there are hospitals within 15 mins from the site nobody could guarantee the availability or efficacy of anti snake venom.
omo if this snake bite pesin o pari niyen ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is World Snake Day / Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone / Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.