Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Popular Nollywood Actor Jnrpope Addresses Nigerian Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actor Jnrpope Addresses Nigerian Youths (462 Views)

Congratulations As Jnrpope Family Dedicated Their New Born Baby To Church / Tribute To Fallen Legend: Jnrpope Dances To Madmelon 'Danfo Driver' Song / Jnrpope Odonwodo: My Wife Doesn’t Believe That Breeze Blew My Neighbors Wife’s P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Jnrpope Addresses Nigerian Youths by Xtianoking: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Popular Nollywood actor Pope Obumneme Odonwodo a.k.a Junior pope whose roles in movies motivates Nigerian youths have released statements that would keep Nigerian youths going in an interview with Xclusivegists.
Full Interview thus:

Q1: what has been your source of inspiration in the Nollywood industry?... What kept you pushing on without slacking?

Jnrpope-
“First and formost my creator who has never left my side. Then The thought to live forever. Even after I must have departed this Earth my name will continue to ring......Like I said the thought of living forever has kept me pushing, also to be a role model for the younger generation to emulate.”

Q2: Any word from you on the get rich quick manner of today's youths?

Jnrpope-
“Volkswagen Santana was one of the best cars in the 80's, then the likes of Lawrence Anini, osonbor, Iyamu and others went into robbery to acquire this car and the luxury associated with it. They lost their lives, but some of the men who were patient then, are now enjoying their lives today with their children . If they knew that this car will mean nothing today,and what ever luxury they desired, they might not have lost their lives.....

The youths of today shouldn't be carried away with the trend of today, Bentley, Range Rover, G wagon and other cars because certainly tomorrow, it will mean nothing to you and your children. Just be patient and believe that your tomorrow will be better than today...be contented so that you can have peace of the mind tomorrow -. This is my message to them” (written by I go dye)

Q3: Do you have words of encouragement and inspiration to Nigerian youths facing today's challenges?

Jnrpope-

“Patience, when the time is right,You will Celebrate..... Everything good will come. Trust God.”

Read more here >>
http://www.xclusivegists.com/2017/11/popular-nollywood-actor-junior-pope.html

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Also Falls On Stage During Performance (video) / Jim Iyke To Hit TV Screens With New Reality Show, ‘the Adventurer’ (photos) / Super Hot Nollywood Actress, Aisha Mohammed Bags An International Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.