Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Morning Or Good Morning? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morning Or Good Morning? (723 Views)

Please Who Knows Why We Nigerians Add "Sir" Or "Ma" To Good Morning / Good morning guys / Bingham University Bad Or Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Or Good Morning? by encryptjay(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2017
Good day everyone,
I want to know what's your take on the greeting forms, 'Morning and Good morning'.
Are you comfortable using 'morning' to greet someone or you're more comfortable using the usual 'good morning'?
Someone greeted me and I replied with 'morning' and a family member asked me, what's morning?
I love having brief pleasantries and I don't see the big deal with my reply.
Does it sound rude in any way? angry
I would love to read your feedbacks concerning this.
Re: Morning Or Good Morning? by ghst(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2017
my English teacher then would say what's good about the morning
Re: Morning Or Good Morning? by encryptjay(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2017
ghst:
my English teacher then would say what's good about the morning
LOL grin
Reminds me of this man that always complained cos we played ball close to where he parked his car?
So we greeted him and he started fuming saying 'What's good about the morning? He continued by saying "there's nothing good about the morning when you people are playing ball here."
Re: Morning Or Good Morning? by ghst(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
encryptjay:

LOL grin
Reminds me of this man that always complained cos we played ball close to where he parked his car?
So we greeted him and he started fuming saying 'What's good about the morning? He continued by saying "there's nothing good about the morning when you people are playing ball here."

lol

(1) (Reply)

FOR JAMBITES! 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 / This Sites Will Help You If You Are In Need Of Educational Materials / PHOTOS: Aminu Masari At Umaru Musa Yar’adua University's Convocation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.