Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? (904 Views)

Is Airtel 4g Network Available In Osun State? / Best 4g Lte Network In Ikorodu(spectranet,swift And Smile) / Is Now Official, Globacom Nigeria Is The World's Worst Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by Daniel058(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Frankly speaking I'm tired of this Ash hole called Airtel, uncountable number of times have I called them to deactivate all the services they deliberately fixed on my sim for the sole purpose of deducting airtime from it whenever I recharge. I no longer use their network for any other thing other than data subscription which i usually make immediately I recharge my sim.

This Indian owned company is obviously untrustworthy..

Now I ask, am I the only user of this network having this kind of issue?
if not, Let's call on NCC to come to our rescue

cc: Lalasticlala, seun , NCC

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by nwakibie3(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
then u haven't tried glo.

Glo is poo
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by dukeo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
nwakibie3:
then u haven't tried glo.

Glo is poo

Believe me, you haven't tried Airtel

2 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by Samunosuke(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel058:
Frankly speaking I'm tired of this Ash hole called Airtel, uncountable number of times have I called them to deactivate all the services they deliberately fixed on my sim for the sole purpose of deducting airtime from it whenever I recharge. I no longer use their network for any other thing other than data subscription which i usually make immediately I recharge my sim.

I'm in the same boat. I think i'll just leave that particular line and get a new one. I only use the airtel line for night data and any remaining credit disappears. Called cc countless times to no avail - they'll claim to have deactivated everything and it'll still happen again. Sick and tired of it.

Funny thing is that I've heard other people that experienced the same with ALL the major GSM networks in Nigeria. It isn't isolated to one provider.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by freedomessence: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel058:

Try Glo network before concluding ...Glo is the worst ISP in Nigeria in recent times.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by jerflakes(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel058:

It happens for all those on smart trybe...

You are an avid user of their night browsing

Switch to another plan and call them again to deactivate all services

For me, I just dumped Airtel!

2 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by Daniel058(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Samunosuke:

I'm in the same boat. I think i'll just leave that particular line and get a new one. I only use the airtel line for night data and any remaining credit disappears. Called cc countless times to no avail - they'll claim to have deactivated everything and it'll still happen again. Sick and tired of it.

Funny thing is that I've heard other people that experienced the same with ALL the major GSM networks in Nigeria. It isn't isolated to one provider.
I have been using Etisalat (9mobile) for years now but never experienced such..
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by Daniel058(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
jerflakes:

It happens for all those on smart trybe...

You are an avid user of their night browsing

Switch to another plan and call them again to deactivate all services

For me, I just dumped Airtel!
am on smart trybe but don't use it often.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network In Nigeria? by jerflakes(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel058:
am on smart trybe but don't use it often.

As long as you're on smart trybe, you are a victim

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Infinix Hot 4 For Sale / Got Scammed On Here / Touchscreen Hp Pavilion X360 Convertible 1TB Hdd, 8GB Ram, Core i5.... Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.