Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession (6756 Views)

"Tonto Dikeh Pooed On Her Bed Twice Due To Excess Intake Of Alcohol"- Bobrisky / Mercy Eke And Alleged New Boo Spotted At A Strip Club Last Night (VIDEO) / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2017
This issue of drugs has taken the Nigerian music industry to a kind of negative level.it was reported to us by one of our journalist (Mrs Akinde) that WizKid faints in club venom in Kampala Uganda after coming back from his show.
The reporter stated that it was so sudden a surprising, the club shut down and he was rushed to the hospital for immediate treatment, test were carried out and a particular amount of an unidentified drugs substance was found in the star boy's system.We are looking forward to get positive report on the starboy's health.
Read more.. http://www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/shocking-wizkid-faints-in-club-last_10.html?m=1

Follow us for more updates @davidotokinews
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by chriskosherbal(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Are u for real ?

Hope say him Don wake up grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by xavier0327(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
How can somebody collapse due to "excess drug possession"? Na for head him carry the drug? Lie lie bloggers!

17 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
xavier0327:
How can somebody collapse due to "excess drug possession"? Na for head him carry the drug? Lie lie bloggers!

See the link sef. DAVIDO wetin?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by skimmy005: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
wow Good news grin best news so far
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by judgedredd22(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
xavier0327:

Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by kokoA(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
"drug possession" kwa! shocked
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by riccadonna(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
hmmmmm, God have mercy.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
Who cares? DONT DO DRUGS but they won't listen. 24/7 na with Igbo for hand. The useless boy even started drying up but refused to quit. I will be shocked if this incidence makes him quit drugs.
It will be easier to get Buhari to read the bible from page to page than it will be to make Nigerian entertainers quit drugs. I'm not being mean, I'm being factual.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have told wizkid countless times not to do drugs but he won't listen

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by milaso: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
HW ARE WE SURE HE IS SAYING THE TRUTH embarassed embarassed
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by falcon01: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
excess drug possession!! abeg where the room wey people dey faint?? i won do my own now!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by giddykay: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Shildren of nowadays
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by oseriki9: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Henryyy:
Who cares? DONT DO DRUGS but they won't listen. 24/7 na with Igbo for hand. The useless boy even started drying up but refused to quit. I will be shocked if this incidence makes him quit drugs.
It will be easier to get Buhari to read the bible from page to page than it will be to make Nigerian entertainers quit drugs. I'm not being mean, I'm being factual.
So you believe this crap...without any form of evidence.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:54am On Nov 11, 2017
If he fainted it’s as a result of stress. Nigga has bin stressed tf out n he still went clubbing.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by pahen1991: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Henryyy:
no need for speed. Why are you judging the young man are you better of?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by MrXlim5618: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2017
xavier0327:

Na English dey hard the blogger
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by sirjentul05(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Why won't he faint wen he refused to hear my advice after tellin him not to take codeine, tramadol and rephnol at d same tym
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2017
Never knew excess drug possession can kill.

Oshisco blogger grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
pahen1991:
no need for speed. Why are you judging the young man are you better of?
Where is d judgement in my post? Are you educated at all? Do you have comprehension problems?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
oseriki9:

So you believe this crap...without any form of evidence.
I dont believe or doubt it. But u cant deny that this scenario is something that could happen given how accustomed our entertainers are to hard drugs. It could very likely happen. Maybe not even to wizkid but to anybody at all.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by GoggleB(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2017
The name of the blog tho ..
Aquatic people
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by EmmySparky(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
lol ...was he hawking the drugs or what
Re: SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession by pahen1991: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Henryyy:

Where is d judgement in my post? Are you educated at all? Do you have comprehension problems?
too many questions. Dont reach fast on whatsoever thing you see online.

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bambam Caught Having Sex #bbnaija (video) / Photos As Beyonce's Mum Steps Out New Boyfriend / Ebony Goddess! Her Body Has Da Mountain Burning!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.