Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again (2276 Views)

Check Out This Biafra Customised Facemask - Photo / This Biafra Army In Us Has A Word For The Nigeria Army. / Checkout This Biafra Security Service Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Jodeci25(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
Yes..I said that, all of a sudden IPOB members have closed their Mouths, The annoying part is the same IPOB members who were shouting "No Election in Anambra" are still the same people we see during Obiano Campaign rallies and co.....Nobody knows the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu, nobody is saying anything about it...We have been silenced by the FG.

As from today, i will just work hard for my family to live well on earth, thats my Priority as a man now..Im officially denouncing IPOB and Biafra Agitation...afterall everyone is feeling the heat in Nigeria now, not just the Igbos but EVERYONE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by gunuvi(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2017
if I may ask, were you part of the agitation before? I am not saying online support but the real ground rallies and agitations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by tukdi: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2017
grincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Kundagarten: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Don't give up, only the weak give up when confronted with a small problem.
I wish my people had same mindset as
Ndigbo, Nigeria would have been a different country now.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Jodeci25(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Online support or real ground support all na support brother

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2017
Jodeci25:
Online support or real ground support all na support brother

Attend IPOB meetings na...Where you expecting IPOB to help you take care of your family? Are YouTube of those igbos that grew up in Yoruba land?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Attend IPOB meetings na...Where you expecting IPOB to help you take care of your family? Are YouTube of those igbos that grew up in Yoruba land?
Even those who have been attending meetings and processions of IPOB have all started withdrawing and stating that they see no hope of Biafra any soon. This is not hearsay but people I know of, you can listen to radio Biafra and hear callers begging members not to lose hope but unfortunately for IPOB, more people are moving out.
The OP has seen what others had seen and has decided to move on so let him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by ttru: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
No one cares, dude.
Do whatever you want, but if you ever disturb our peace again . . . . . Python dance III

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kundagarten:
Don't give up, only the weak give up when confronted with a small problem.
I wish my people had same mindset as
Ndigbo, Nigeria would have been a different country now.
Tell us how you're solving the small problem now. You want the OP to be killed because of a useless and proscribed group for you to be happy.
Were you there on the day Buratai sent his boys to visit kanu?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
gunuvi:
if I may ask, were you part of the agitation before? I am not saying online support but the real ground rallies and agitations.
Have you attended any meeting or joined any processions yourself? You just want the OP to go waste his life for a nonentity called kanu
Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
That is good of you

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
gunuvi:
online is even more vocal to ground rally

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by BudeYahooCom: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Another ewedu propaganda to water down the struggle.

-Radio Biafra is still sensitizing people.

-People still call in on regular FM Radio stations in Anambra to tell people not to vote but the moderators cut them off because of NBC.

- There are posters and hand bills in Ihiala, Nnewi, Awka, Onitsha, Ekwulobia, Obosi, Etc sensitizing people on the futility of voting.

So stop deceiving yourself, you werr never Pro-Biafran.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by wolesmile(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Each individual joined the agitation for different motives. But the majority of Igbo youths joined as a result of idleness caused by joblessness. But a question that begs for answer is "WHAT WAS NNAMDI KANU'S MOTIVE FOR STARTING THE STRUGGLE?"
I needn't say much. His actions after Operation Python Dance already shows the kind of leader he'll make. How can the struggle continue when the so called leader has fled for dear life, perhaps out of cowardice? How can the struggle continue when majority of the agitators are just jobless miscreants who know next to nothing on the need for political sovereignty? Was there even a struggle in the first place? Or the selfish ambition of one man, just like it was in the time of the Ikemba.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Kundagarten: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
Tell us how you're solving the small problem now. You want the OP to be killed because of a useless and proscribed group for you to be happy.
Were you there on the day Buratai sent his boys to visit kanu?
[/s]
Learn to read before spewing rubbish. If you read my post you'd realise I'm not Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Kundagarten: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
wolesmile:
Each individual joined the agitation for different motives. But the majority of Igbo youths joined as a result of idleness caused by joblessness. But a question that begs for answer is "WHAT WAS NNAMDI KANU'S MOTIVE FOR STARTING THE STRUGGLE?"
I needn't say much. His actions after Operation Python Dance already shows the kind of leader he'll make. How can the struggle continue when the so called leader has fled for dear life, perhaps out of cowardice? How can the struggle continue when majority of the agitators are just jobless miscreants who know next to nothing on the need for political sovereignty? Was there even a struggle in the first place? Or the selfish ambition of one man, just like it was in the time of the Ikemba.

Leaders of guerrilla movements or freedom fighters don't stay and fight to the death and there's a good reason for it. Kill the leader and the movement dies.

Name one freedom fighter who led from the front.
Nelson Mandela initially led the ANC from Zambia.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Even those who have been attending meetings and processions of IPOB have all started withdrawing and stating that they see no hope of Biafra any soon. This is not hearsay but people I know of, you can listen to radio Biafra and hear callers begging members not to lose hope but unfortunately for IPOB, more people are moving out.
The OP has seen what others had seen and has decided to move on so let him be

This is a lie from hell.

I didn't stop my agitation when I've not lost my brothers, is it now that they've killed my brothers Id now stop? Lol.

Nobody is moving out of IPOB, God's people are waxing stronger and stronger..And for the next line of action? Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the hearts of Nigeria, what BIAFRA has in stock for them..lol

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
wolesmile:

I wanted to reply you but your name is WOLE. Eyaaa

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by AskProf: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
wolesmile:

Really?
Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by gidgiddy: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jodeci25:
Yes..I said that, all of a sudden IPOB members have closed their Mouths, The annoying part is the same IPOB members who were shouting "No Election in Anambra" are still the same people we see during Obiano Campaign rallies and co.....Nobody knows the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu, nobody is saying anything about it...We have been silenced by the FG.

As from today, i will just work hard for my family to live well on earth, thats my Priority as a man now..Im officially denouncing IPOB and Biafra Agitation...afterall everyone is feeling the heat in Nigeria now, not just the Igbos but EVERYONE.

IPOB is fighting its proscription in court, it is also challenging the Federal govt at the ECOWAS court. All the cases are coming up this month of November.

I believe that as soon as IPOB overturns its proscription, it will be back to demonstrations on a bigger scale than before.

As for the elections in Anambra, IPOB has never been against anyone going for election campaigns. What IPOB is for is election boycott.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Another ewedu propaganda to water down the struggle.

-Radio Biafra is still sensitizing people.

-People still call in on regular FM Radio stations in Anambra to tell people not to vote but the moderate cut them off because of NBC.

- There are posters and hand bills in Ihiala, Nnewi, Awka, Onitsha, Ekwulobia, Obosi, Etc sensitizing people on the futility of voting.

So stop deceiving yourself, you werr never Pro-Biafran.

Same people I hear who call local radio stations and saying they would vote aside few who said they aren't voting, say it the way it is and stop the lies.
FYI, posters and flyers have been going around even before and after python dance so don't make it seem as if it all started yesterday yet, people are getting more determined to go vote. Hope you knew voting occurred in Enugu state even if IPOB tends to suppress that fact. People in Enugu testified to that.
Radio Biafra is trying to use to use this election as a litmus test for its popularity, they had threatened violence, cajoled, begged people not to vote but everyday they seem to understand nobody takes them serious any longer, at least not in Anambra
Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]
Learn to read before spewing rubbish. If you read my post you'd realise I'm not Igbo.
Who cares about your ethnicity and was there anywhere in my post you quoted that said anything about ethnicity?
Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

This is a lie from hell.

I didn't stop my agitation when I've not lost my brothers, is it now that they've killed my brothers Id now stop? Lol.

Nobody is moving out of IPOB, God's people are waxing stronger and stronger..And for the next line of action? Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the hearts of Nigeria, what BIAFRA has in stock for them..lol
Day dreaming is allowed and free so dear, indulge yourself
Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Day dreaming is allowed and free so dear, indulge yourself

We shall see who would laugh last..Now run along zombie.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

This is a lie from hell.

No worry Israel dey una side, turkey too. Trump nko? e dey? UN go saction Nigeria, Britain don warn Nigeria. Zooafra don Join UN. Zoafran currency, the Zooafraud is accepted the world over. You can now travel to many countries of the world using Zooafran Passport.

Wait o! contact me with your application fee of $100 for Zooafran passport and ID. See money for the scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Same people I hear who call local radio stations and saying they would vote aside few who said they aren't voting, say it the way it is and stop the lies.
FYI, posters and flyers have been going around even before and after python dance so don't make it seem as if it all started yesterday yet, people are getting more determined to go vote. Hope you knew voting occurred in Enugu state even if IPOB tends to suppress that fact. People in Enugu testified to that.
Radio Biafra is trying to use to use this election as a litmus test for its popularity, they had threatened violence, cajoled, begged people not to vote but everyday they seem to understand nobody takes them serious any longer, at least not in Anambra

It's funny how you know what's happening in Biafraland from zamfara..It's really funny!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by wolesmile(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kundagarten:

Leaders of guerrilla movements or freedom fighters don't stay and fight to the death and there's a good reason for it. Kill the leader and the movement dies.
Name one freedom fighter who led from the front.
Nelson Mandela initially led the ANC from Zambia.
And Nelson Mandela was imprisoned in the Zambia. So, where is Kanu leading from? I guess he's leading from exile like the Ikemba, right?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Kundagarten: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Who cares about your ethnicity and was there anywhere in my post you quoted that said anything about ethnicity?
Don't be clever by half, you were the one asking me if I was there when Kanu's house was raided. What do you think would have taken me there? Am I a member of the army?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Yyeske(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
gidgiddy:

IPOB is fighting its proscription in court, it is also challenging the Federal govt at the ECOWAS court. All the cases are coming up this month of November.

I believe that as soon as IPOB overturns its proscription, it will be back to demonstrations on a bigger scale than before.

As for the elections in Anambra, IPOB has never been against anyone going for election campaigns. What IPOB is for is election boycott.
When IPOB is done overturning its proscription then you can start your epistle of processions so one step before another.
I was thinking the ICC and UN were involved in the case, why just toothless ECOWAS?
Again and again, your boycott isn't working, Enugu elections opened ndi Anambra's eyes and people suddenly realized that IPOB are just bunch of noise makers.
Why are we even talking about this election now, why can't we all wait till November 19th after election and let the world score ndi Anambra and IPOB.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Kundagarten: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
wolesmile:
And Nelson Mandela was imprisoned in the Zambia. So, where is Kanu leading from? I guess he's leading from exile like the Ikemba, right?
As soon as Mandela returned he was tried and sentenced to life imprisonment.
The present leader of Tibet the Dalai lama is presently in India not in China.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

No worry Israel dey una side, turkey too. Trump nko? e dey? UN go saction Nigeria, Britain don warn Nigeria. Zooafra don Join UN. Zoafran currency, the Zooafraud is accepted the world over. You can now travel to many countries of the world using Zooafran Passport.

Wait o! contact me with your application fee of $100 for Zooafran passport and ID. See money for the scam.

Asiwaju, that's Tinubus nickname, a man with 15bank accounts in 15different country..That's a man you support...But BIAFRA that represents God's people on earth is fraud..
May God have mercy on your soul..

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again by RoyalUc(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op, I commend your decision and implore you to join hands with other well meaning Igbos to develop our society.

Biafra or no Biafra, Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Owerre, Abakiliki will not move from their present locaions. It's what we do and how we live our lives that really matters.

No society develops through violence.
I think you made the right chioce!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Prince Emmanuel Kanu Regains Freedom / APGA Confirms Okorocha’s Bribe Offer / The Southwest Propagandas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.