Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Tweet Battle: Cool Fm Oap, N6 Replies M.i Abaga: Closet Homosexual Midget - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweet Battle: Cool Fm Oap, N6 Replies M.i Abaga: Closet Homosexual Midget (882 Views)

Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Small Doctor Spotted With A Female Midget In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet Battle: Cool Fm Oap, N6 Replies M.i Abaga: Closet Homosexual Midget by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
For those who do not know, twitter has been on fire since morning and it is because of the beef between rapper M.I Abaga and Cool FM’s OAP, N6.

Recall that M.I Abaga released a single christened You Rappers Need To Fix Your Lives and lots of rappers in the industry felt insulted by the song. However, some MC replied the Chocolate City’s chairman with their own releases and one of them was N6.

Well, M.I Abaga apparently felt insulted too with the OAP’s reply — as a result, he took to his twitter account to lash out at N6; calling his trash and the rest is a full blown war of words.

See M.I Abaga & N6’s tweet battle below + Do you feel like to reply M.I too? DOWNLOAD the Instrumental
http://verge24.com/2017/11/10/tweet-battle-cool-fm-oap-n6-replies-m-i-abaga-closet-homosexual-midget/

Re: Tweet Battle: Cool Fm Oap, N6 Replies M.i Abaga: Closet Homosexual Midget by ouzo1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Too many Internet beefs this days
Re: Tweet Battle: Cool Fm Oap, N6 Replies M.i Abaga: Closet Homosexual Midget by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
N6 be like..

Re: Tweet Battle: Cool Fm Oap, N6 Replies M.i Abaga: Closet Homosexual Midget by Elnino4ladies: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
N6 issa failed rapper. he extort money from up coming artists. no one should take him serious.

The only N6 I know is Nokia N6

(1) (Reply)

2face Is Looking For This Teenage Nigerian Artist Who Drew A Portrait Of Him / DJ Cuppy Honoured As A Special Guest At Youtube Headquarters(pics) / Provocative Shoot: Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Nude Snaps Of Herself (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.