Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Latest Fraud By Ibedc Baboko Ilorin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Fraud By Ibedc Baboko Ilorin (661 Views)

P.O.S Latest Fraud / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fraud By Ibedc Baboko Ilorin by Ayennah: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
LATEST FRAUD BY IBEDC BABOKO ILORIN, CUSTOMERS TAKE NOTE.
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you about the latest method this is used to scam customers of Ibadan electricity distribution company baboko district Ilorin. The story goes thus:
On Wednesday 8th November 2017, my wife purchased two thousand naira worth of electricity for our prepaid meter and she was given the recharge pin………, after trying to load it for two days we decided to call the staff that came to install the meter because going to the office to complain is not easy as a result of long distance. The staff came on Friday but to our surprise, he said it won’t load even if we try it forever, meaning that he knows what they have done. After his abracadabra, he demanded for two thousand naira as service charge but my wife insists on giving him just five hundred naira only.
My point is, when does it get to a point that we will not be able to recharge meter on our own, why must we have to pay someone to come and load our meter for us. For how long will these DICOS continue to enslave Nigerians enough is enough.
By Ayeni Samson
Re: Latest Fraud By Ibedc Baboko Ilorin by Ayennah: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
The same thing happened when the meter was installed, he did it in such a way that the cable fell off by itself, we had to call him to come and reset the meter and charged us for it.
Re: Latest Fraud By Ibedc Baboko Ilorin by Ayennah: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
The same way one of their staff came to check the meter, he observed that I still have abou 90 kilowatt, the next thing he did was to ask for the receipt, I was furious and I asked him if the kilowatt was manufactured by me

(1) (Reply)

APO SIX: Senate Investigates Alleged Reinstatement Of Police Officer / Air Force Sends Fighter Jets To Adamawa, Bombs Villages / My Dad Responsible For My Pregnancy – 10-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.