Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? (1213 Views)

2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / EPL MATCHES TO BE PLAYED THIS WEEKEND!! / 11 Matches To Go,WHO WILL WIN THE EPL? Can ARSENAL WIN IT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by ObamaUS: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2010
I guess HITV is selling premier league matches to DSTV.I saw it on HITV website about a week ago that the MAN UTD /LIV match would be shown on HITV,only for the fixture to be removed just about 3 days ago.
Also,how does one explain that DSTV showed UTD/LIV match and also CHEL/BLACKBURN today again?

I think there is something fishy about HITV.
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by hollandis(f): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
grin
HITV was a farce all along.Go DSTV go
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by myhouse: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
Someone need to raise alarm, as for me i will dump them this month end,i have missed 3 star matches after paid 6000,i will call their customer service tommorow to speak my mind,this is getting out of hand,its call a scam

Those coackroch moderators wont put this on the frontpage for nigerians to express themself,all they knows is to wish someone happy birthday on the front page as if this is a blog.
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by dominique(f): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hitv are licensed to show 80% of the EPL and UCL matches. maybe today's matches were among the 20% Dstv was licensed to show undecided
they earlier they give DSTV the full license, the better for we the subscribers. it's not about being unpatriotic.
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2010
Dstv cannot show 2 matches in a day. They don't have the right. Hitv might just be selling the rights. I didnt see the LIV-UNITED match. Is it Dstv that showed it? And the Blckburn match too?
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by tayoccu(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2010
the agreement between them is to allow dstv show 2 matches per week,and bon 1 per week.
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
wadeva, i just wish DSTV can air all the matches tongue
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by v3: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
myhouse:

Someone need to raise alarm, as for me i will dump them this month end,i have missed 3 star matches after paid 6000,i will call their customer service tommorow to speak my mind,this is getting out of hand,its call a scam

Those coackroch moderators wont put this on the frontpage for nigerians to express themself,all they knows is to wish someone happy birthday on the front page as if this is a blog.

Damn, did someone steal your money ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hitv ain't it at all.
I wish we all could decide not to subscribe for 6mths to protest their poor services.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Was Duped As They Bought The Fake Fernando Torres! / Robin Van Persie Says He's A Fan Of P-square's Music / Famous Quotes Of Zlatan Ibrahımovıc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.