Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja (21207 Views)

Sanwo-olu Meets CAN Chairman, Promises To Lift The Poor Out Of Poverty / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by MrGreenMavro: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin
Tot is saw
President Buhari Meets Bobrisky At The State House, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by ibkgab001: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Holy Ghost
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by laffwitmi: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
God bless PMB

God bless CAN

Baba Oyoyo!!
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by 2winsboi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Election is coming it time for our government to be
Meeting Christian member
Meeting Muslim member
Meeting herbalist member...Shior

grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Leez(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
we are united nation with numerous organisation innit. both foreign and local. let's build nigeria together irrespective of our political, ethinic, religious affiliation.
what is ds one saying undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by faaz24: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
CAN is just a department in PDP. Unless They come to endorse Buhari for 2019, like Governor Umahi, I dont see the Reason while Buhari should meet with this Useless Politicians called CAN.

Mtcheeeew!
CAN of worms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by talk2percy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Story...the Buhari I know detests that very place he's standing with those Christians. His VP might have orchestrated this meeting.
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Leez(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
geostrata:
I tot i saw the topic as President Buhari Meets IPOD Members At The State House, Abuja
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by drsamba: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel2060:
That man on Red star like head-cover sha...

He be looking at Bubu like
Ama deliver fanaticism outta you
grin grin grin
Politics is a strong force indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by talk2percy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
2winsboi:
Election is coming it time for our government to be
Meeting Christian member
Meeting Muslim member
Meeting herbalist member...Shior

grin
I saw the political undertone behind this meeting. And this is actually the first meeting if I am not mistaken since he was elected into office...i dey watch them far away from my balcony!
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Yusman316(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
The headline should have read Buhari meets opposition party CAN grin
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by georgecso(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na Hungry people just full this CAN...
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
drsamba:

Politics is a strong force indeed.

Walahi
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Nackzy: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Skeleton
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by HomeOfMe(f): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari met with members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) at the State House, Abuja.
What did they go to visit him for,to get a nod or recognition or a pat on the back?.. CAN Should get it's priorities right and stop seeking attention from irrelevant people.
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Kingspin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
I feel Buhari will contest for next election.. Look like he is positioning himself..
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by efighter: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
biacan:
Looks like he's been delivered

Post your father's picture. Let us see if he is as healthy as the people's general.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by surgical: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
biacan:
Looks like he's been delivered
No he wants to recontest . and being the master of deception he has to be at his best this time to be able to pull anything through. if he wins he goes back to his ways but this time more vicious as there is nothing more to lose,in fact he can decide to stay in London for one year and heaven will not fall because second and final term is safely in the pocket.
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by buchilino(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
we are united nation with numerous organisation innit. both foreign and local. let's build nigeria together irrespective of our political, ethinic, religious affiliation.

WITH UR KIND OF BODY, I DON'T MIND ONE NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
And when is El Presidente going to meet with the representatives of NCAN?

Oh wait, he won't.
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
use and dump loading....Electoion mode...foolish Christians,after they don slaughter una like chickens.charlatan1
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by netflicks(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why! For what Or is it just to shake hands
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Macmoni(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
CAN is just a department in PDP. Unless They come to endorse Buhari for 2019, like Governor Umahi, I dont see the Reason while Buhari should meet with this Useless Politicians called CAN.

Mtcheeeew!
IF u no wat u just did to ur life u will commit suicide straight up
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Quality20(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hope they are not trying to Christianise Buhari and d country? We are going to resist this agenda of CAN. Anyway ......
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by bams2999(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
so find is true President Buhari want to christianization Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by raphaeladeyele: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
we are united nation, Baba belong to all groups
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by TheKingdom: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Next will be boycotts of churches
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Max24: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
Most divisive religious organizations ever. Watch them leave aso rock and go back to call Buhari all sorts of name.

They can't be trusted.
That means they cannot be compromised. At least u can admit that much no matter the Ghana must go bags they are gifted. BTW, why is d President silent on all d corruption ongoing in his govt - Baru, Danbazua, IGP etc..
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by MrAJQ(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
CAN be like Finally we got to talk to him.
Mark my words from today henceforth CAN won't be against PMB again.
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by biacan(f): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
talk2percy:
u say wetin??
Percy oberen wa hapo ma'ka
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by talk2percy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
biacan:
Percy oberen wa hapo ma'ka
grin grin grin...isorite...ya di nma, nmu, obera nwa? Oseburuwa bu onye aka ebe m nah ejiro m gi aka.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock / Those Asking For Diezani's Extradition Are Mumu-lauretta Onochie / We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.