Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center (9671 Views)

It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / Anybody With Information About 'flip Cash Investment ' / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center by adeboy11: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pls i need information about ishiba development and empowerment center. Someone said they were giving out grants to people for business, and the form is #1000. When I go to their website, I did not see anywhere where they write about business grant or loan. On d contrary, they were talk about empowering people through various seminars and workshops. They were into community projects as well. To be a member, one must pay #500, though #500 was also written on the form. I want to ask who knew about this ishiba development thing, and if they are truly giving out grants to their members.
Re: Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center by OShepherd: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Where is Ur location? Someone jst told me it's 5K to join! Hmmmmm
Re: Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center by inventor432(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2018
More than 500,000 registered in my locality and paid 2500 or more, since last year and till date no grant in sight, but the most shocking fact is that their jobless coordinator was able to get money to buy jeep, rent a new apartment for himself and do other merry things when those who contributed the money are still hoping since February 2017, hopeless hope
Re: Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center by emmaoyes(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scam!

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The English Translation Moku Mogbe Modaran / Download Free 100,000 Fresh USA Email List 2023 – Email Marketing / Order At Amazon @300/$1 And Ebay @320/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.