Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Request For Assistance From Good Nigerians. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Request For Assistance From Good Nigerians. (542 Views)

Dangote Asks For Assistance / Dm Me For Assistance / So We Still Have Good Nigerians Like These Guys...a Golden Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Assistance From Good Nigerians. by montanaguy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Months back, I had 100k I saved. I came to Nairaland to seek for advice in investing in fast food business. While some encouraged me to go ahead and set up the fast foods business, others feared that the money was too meager considering the present economy. I had to relocate to a place with a low cost of living to rent a shop, built tables, canters, benches, buy a gas cylinder, stoves, plates, coolers, ceiling fan, TV with with DVD for entertainment etc. My business is thriving by God's grace. My biggest problem is my goods. I am looking for who to borrow me at least 15k to buy cartons of noodles and crates of eggs. I was relying on my little contributions with PFA I contributed while working as a security guard to buy market but the money has not yet come and no market in my shop after the expenses. Please, any good person outside there should assist me for the sake of my business and family. I promise to be repaying back as I continue to make sales. Here is the photo of my shop.

(1) (Reply)

FREE Professional Logo Design For 4 Lucky Businesses / 5 Rules For Changing Money When You Travel Abroad / Dangote Desperate to Kill Our Business Like Others—BUA Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.