Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man (1425 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by kobo123: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lagos business man tunde vows to take legal action as he releases details of a chat Tonto Dikeh allegedly had with philanthropist Kokun, about him.

Below are the chat screenshot with caption from tunde saaying

This is yesterday chats between @kokunfoundation and @tontolet about me all because Kokun posted advert of my store on his page yesterday. To say I’m livid will be an understatement! This is someone I have never met or had a conversation with saying she hate me to the extent of wanting to kill me, I stand by what I believe as regards people, life, faith and change! 
In all honesty, this is someone I don’t have anything against. I have never exchange any words with her before but she hate me so much to want to kill me. This to me is a threat and I’m putting out to the public because I need to be sure that I can move around freely without fear of being lynched. I have involved my lawyers and I’m not taking this with levity. You will be hearing from them soon. 
You hate that I’m making progress and what I stand for. You hate that a black man with a hope and future is making waves and touching lives of people. 

I dare You, Tonto Dikeh to come out openly and point out my gay partners, people I have been involved with, that you know, otherwise be forever silenced because you just looking for someone to drag into your shitty life. I know you will want to counter this and cover up with even more lies but you know what, I will make sure I get it to the last with you for trying to bring me down. You preach peace, love on social media but you are the devil himself, pretending to be virtuous, have religious morales and beliefs.I admonish you not to feign public desirable attitude under the pretense of being a church girl. I’m no Christian but I know the Church doesn’t preach this!

http://news.nollyzone.com/tonto-dikeh-hate-extent-wanting-kill-lagos-business-man-says/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by coolcatty: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wow

Mehn I have always known this Tonto dike woman is sick and needs help ASAP...... She is a very terrible and violent person... Churchill really dodged a bullet..... See what a supposed born again Christian is writing about a fellow human being that did her no wrong.

Many men are in violent marriages and are afraid to opt out due to what the society will say..... Imagine being married to someone with a devilish heart like tonto dike... Someone that fights with her mother-in-law, destroys properties and defames her man all to curry public sympathy....its her type that turns quiet guys to monsters...no man was born a woman beater... It's useless women like tonto dike that breeds such monsters.

Churchill your God is alive and has vindicated u.

4 Likes

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by NaijaCelebrity: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
And She said she is a born again.

i have never loved this attention seeker,she evil and heartless.

wetin the man do?
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by LuvU2: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is sad if true.

This part made me almost laugh "...Yes Mr kokun the hatred I have for him can make me unfollow you"

I like Tonto Dike, I really do but I just hope she knows what she is doing (if this is true) ❤

1 Like

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by choku123: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
evil girl

1 Like

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by FarahAideed: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
This Tonto is a confirmed lunatic ooo, how can you hate on a man you have never met na
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by honniemail(f): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
If it is tontolet then i am not suprised....the only person i pity here is that litte boy she birthed
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tonto....tonto...tonto...who do u? shocked
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by Day11(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Leave my tonto alone ooo
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by atilla(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
This woman is seriously nonormal. She loves so much but can equally hateas much. To hate someone u don't even know with so much passion.
Churchill should do thanksgiving every Sunday
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by veave(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
So who munched the chats?

lipsrsealed
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
As the saying goes, there's three side to every story. Your side, their side and the truth.

This is just one side of the story.
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by kidap: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
So what is your own side of the story
Rokia2:
As the saying goes, there's three side to every story. Your side, their side and the truth.

This is just one side of the story.

1 Like

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by double0seven(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rubbish

Much Ado about nothing

The guy is just looking for publicity

I can say I hate someone on a private chat or that I'll kill, so fuxking. I'm not saying that nice but it doesn't warrant all this publicity and I'll contact my lawyer nonsense

1 Like

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by hayoholla(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tonto dike's monstrous Hyde has reared her ugly head again sad
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by Tamarapetty(f): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
never expected less from this drama queen.
Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
LuvU2:
This is sad if true.

This part made me almost laugh "...Yes Mr kokun the hatred I have for him can make me unfollow you"

I like Tonto Dike, I really do but I just hope she knows what she is doing (if this is true) ❤
she don't give a dammm about your opinion.

1 Like

Re: ''tonto Dikeh Hate Me To The Extent Of Wanting To Kill Me'' - Lagos Business Man by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2017
No be this woman Dey speak in tongues? Now she’s here with a black heart

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout The Different Stunning Aso Ebi Styles Fr Banky & Adesua Wedding / 9ice Show Off His Pretty Mother / Adorable Photo Of Ycee And Olamide And Naomi Campbell Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.