Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (49726 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Organs(m): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2017
gidgiddy:

IPOB did not threaten to kill anyone who votes. The guy in the video wished death on anyone who votes and he is speaking for himself. There is a big difference between wishing death on someone and threatening to go and kill the person.

But I have to say that making verbal threats hold little or no weight under the law. Who doesnt make threats? Nigerians make threats every day, "I will deal with you!", "I will kill you today!", "I will finish you". Happens everyday.

Verbal threat with no action to back it up does not mean anything and so far, IPOB has not touched anyone.

Gidygiddy, Heard Nnamdi Kanu made his runaway stance permanent. Apply to Nnamdi kanu position naaa, e be like say you go sabi law pass am.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
"Vote & Die"
This is classic case of terrorism.

Peaceful organization my foot!
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by David160(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2017
we shall see na
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2017
http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/how-saraki-addressed-issue-of-teachers.html

*How Saraki Addressed the Issue of Teachers not being able to pass a primary 4 aptitude test in 2007.*

I have read so much about the teachers in Kaduna that failed a primary 4 exam and much has been said as regards if firing them or not firing them is the right step.

Sadly, this same scenario presented itself in Kwara in 2007, the then Governor Abubakar Bukola Saraki mandated his commissioner of education Bolaji Abdullahi to carry out an assessment of the competence of teachers. An aptitude and capacity test was organized for a total of 19,125 teachers in the state's public school system. Out of these, 2,628 were university graduates.

The teachers were given tests that were designed originally for primary four pupils in English and Mathematics. At the end of the exercise, only seven teachers out of the 19,125 passed the minimum aptitude and capacity threshold. Only one out of the 2,628 graduate teachers passed the test, 10 graduates scored outright zero. What this actually means is 90% of the teachers failed the primary 4 exams but not a single teacher was sacked.

Saraki realized that those teachers were themselves victims of an educational system that had failed for so long.

The commissioner of education then, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi was so embarrassed that he concluded that wrong people were in the teaching profession and the future of the state's children was in jeopardy. The tests which were designed to determine the capacity of teachers to handle primary...
Read full article here.. http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/how-saraki-addressed-issue-of-teachers.html

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by hollyray2016: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Operation python dance 3 you mean?

yeah !
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by DonBobes(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Notmyproblem:
I am curious to see how FG will handle this.

Sending soldiers out there will surely lead to the dead of someone and that will increase negative sentiment among the people towards voting.

Keeping soldiers on ground to prevent regrouping will militarized the zone and that will scare most people from voting.

Dat means d dead must have gone out to look for trouble b4 bn shot.
Don't go looking for trouble dat day n death will flee over u.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Yyeske:
If you are too lazy to read or google it, let me tell you that Nigeria was selling oil throughout the war, ask your parents and grandparents

grin grin angry grin

Common avengers prevented buhari from selling crude oil, Talk more of a civil war.

Finally Yorubas need to understand that this is 2017 n not 1967. In any civil war on earth, People get as much weapons as they want n the fight will last n all sides will lose badly.

STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.