Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (49729 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Upper Saturday and hope you are voting too with pictures
lol me ke?. Me na Lagos boy. Anyways i will chop the nfe nsala abi wetin dem dey call am with me igbo neighbors
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Anambra is being taunted as the Igbo okpala (first son) and must lead the Igbo race.
Please others can take the title of okpala, we no want again. Start your boycott elsewhere. Enugu disappointed and they think Anambra will do otherwise
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
ahmEenu:
lol me ke?. Me na Lagos boy. Anyways i will chop the nfe nsala abi wetin dem dey call am with me igbo neighbors
Thank God you said the truth of your location, you are forgiven. The thread is all about those eligible to vote and resident in Anambra willing or not to vote that day
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Thank God you said the truth of your location, you are forgiven. The thread is all about those eligible to vote and resident in Anambra willing or not to vote that day
lol I will be waiting for that day......
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
ahmEenu:
lol I will be waiting for that day......
Since you ain't in the state and not voting, you are not of any priority.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Just because they complained now, that's why Uche Mefor is asking for their names to be forwarded to IPOB.
Nonsense.
The soldiers really dealt with those miscreants that day, I can't even write everything I'm hearing here
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Uche Mefor still there in Copenhagen Denmark talking trash as usual
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lazy and silly Uche Mefor, Nwoke Anambra(Anambra man) signing off.
Nonsense.
I think he's from Nnewi
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
IPOB miscreants were killed in Aba, Asaba, Enugu, Nkpor/Onitsha, Obigbo, Umuahia and other locations but Obiano is always called out for the killings.
Ndi Anambra, is it that it was Obiano that called for the killings in Anambra state and also in Delta, Abia and Rivers states?
Just curious though
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by obailala(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Fx55:
Make we hear word... You sound like you're in pains
By all logical standards, between both of us, how can I possibly be the one in pain?... or is this your comment one of your channels for venting out your despair?
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants were killed in Aba, Asaba, Enugu, Nkpor/Onitsha, Obigbo, Umuahia and other locations but Obiano is always called out for the killings.
Ndi Anambra, is it that it was Obiano that called for the killings in Anambra state and also in Delta, Abia and Rivers states?
Just curious though

Why are you calling them miscreants? Is it a crime to seek self realization?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Babacele: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2017
jpphilips:

Join them then I will tell you why
hehehehe
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by brightalo17: 1:05am On Nov 11, 2017
guterMann:
The python can not constrict the SUN

The python can not dance away Biafra because it is an ideology

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

Your own Dawn no dey reach sef? I'm tired of hearing Dawn Dawn give me a date .
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Organs:

Stop misleading people. You are asking people to defy govt orders and telling them not to vote and you don't see a crime in that? Hmm, the only wahala i have with you guys is when the consequences of these actions starts now, you will start crying, weeping and saying its govt against ndigbo, muslim against christians, Satan against children of God, Buhari against igbo people etc. Any soldier will tell you and i will tell you the same thing, if i were a soldier when shite people blocked passage the other time, i will open fire on the shites and massacre just like the soldiers did, i guarantee you they will not try that nonsense again, same here, once the govt labelled this miscreants terrorist and they all know, to get referendum you have to do it the legal way, and we have election declared and these miscreants are doing this nonsense, i swear i will start shooting dem Igbos non stop... Seriously they haven't massacred them enough that is why they still have this guts, i swear Buhari is WEAK, weak, weak...dem born you well to try this nonsense with OBJ or Abacha

You are typical example of why Nigeria can never be good. You care more about sentiments than the rule of law.

It is very unfortunate that many Nigerians such as your self do not care what the constitution says, they care more about stupid reasoning.

The government procribed IPOB as a terrorist organisation, which is being challenged in court, but the government cannot proscribe the constitution. Wether IPOB is proscribed or not, people still have the right to agitate, wave their flags and demonstrate as per the rights given to them under chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution.

Telling people not to vote is not a crime, anybody can tell anyone not to vote. What is a crime is stopping people from voting. Since the Anambra election is yet to hold, what crime has IPOB commited? None

If IPOB decides they want to get referendum from government through election boycott, protesting, demontration, flying Biafran colours,persuasion and civil disobedience, all of them are legal under the laws of Nigeria.

Your problem is that you are just that you are another uncivilised Nigerian who thinks everything is solved by force of arms. But when that armed struggle starts, thats when Nigerian government starts running around to negotiate with Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, Niger Delta militants.

But it is IPOB that has not yet taken up arms that is your headache

Hmmmm..........

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by edupedia: 1:46am On Nov 11, 2017
post=62255363:
Their families go die first, ignorant foools

....u mean dem be suya from Cowpig?....between them and 21000 policemen plus pythons...let's see who will back down....
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Pat081: 2:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmmmm only dos people Wu think dat dey can nt make it in life re doing dis , u can never c children of big and rich people dia ,
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Ejanla07: 3:03am On Nov 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Dis flat heads no dey learn, nigerian soldiers go take una do suya. Dead bodies 15% loading. Casket business go boom in anambra during and after the election grin grin

my head slamming brother. go and open coffin business to help ur sorry life. or tell aregbese to use am pay salary

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Ejanla07: 3:08am On Nov 11, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
continue to console ur self with dis projection of urs,if a single anambra man that is qualified to vote exercise his franchise on that day,winner will emerge and the penelty of not partispating in politics is that,u end up been rule by sombody inferior to ur self~~plato

ur trashy post is filled wit U and UR. wat i don't get is how e take concern u eh. my 5 times head slamming brother
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Cjrane2: 4:00am On Nov 11, 2017
i foresee Python dance 3. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This time, the civilians will point out where IPOB are hiding for the soldiers to finish them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You cannot fight the same people you claim you are getting Biafra for and survive. Exactly the same mistake Kanu made while refusing all reasons on alienating elders on this gubernatorial election issue.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:41am On Nov 11, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

your brain is full of expired yoghurt. This una biafrauud dream don turn you to monkey. I hope you're located and locked up in a zoo with real life monkeys. Na so una go dey make noise for social media but when python behind dance, una go run enter una potopoto village, anuofia
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:44am On Nov 11, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
INTIMIDATE US IN OUR OWN LANDNEVER YOU MUST BE INSANE, THE SILENCE OF A LION SHOULD NOT BE MISTAKEN, WE ARE IGBOS/BIAFRANS WITH OR WITHOUT NNAMDI KANU WE WILL GET THE JOB DONE,I WAS THERE LIVE N WE WERE READY FOR ANYTHING AT THAT MOMENT NOW GO N TELL JIBRIN THAT WE BIAFRANS SAY HE IS MAD AND UNEDUCATED.
your brain is full of expired yoghurt. This una biafrauud dream don turn you to monkey. I hope you're located and locked up in a zoo with real life monkeys. Na so una go dey make noise for social media but when python behind dance, una go run enter una potopoto village, anuofia
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:45am On Nov 11, 2017
LazyNairalander:
We do not want military admin in Anambra. Ndi Anambra watch it.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2017
All this abakiliki boys are d ones behind this, election was conducted in Enugu last week, Now they are here talking rubbish. Let all their governors resign first before we stop d election.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:52am On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The world have announced that IPOB isnot a terrorist organization.

Once they start carrying arms, Then the end has come.
Go and carry arms and see.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by wirinet(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2017
gidgiddy:

Telling people not to vote is not a crime, anybody can tell anyone not to vote. What is a crime is stopping people from voting. Since the Anambra election is yet to hold, what crime has IPOB commited? None

If IPOB decides they want to get referendum from government through election boycott, protesting, demontration, flying Biafran colours,persuasion and civil disobedience, all of them are legal under the laws of Nigeria.

Telling and threatening people not to vote is a serious crime anywhere in the world. If you try this nonsense in the USA, you will not see the sun for a very long time.

I am even annoyed that Buhari is allowing this rubbish to continue, all the people that have been intimidating the electorate with violence if they perform their constitutional duty of voting should be arrested and dealt with. The government must make voters feel secure from Igbos threats and intimidation during this election period. What is the government doing to assure voters of their safety during the elections? I am beginning to think government is complicit in this whole issue, maybe they don't won't high voter turn out to make rigging easier.

IPOB cannot decide they want referendum or anything, as IPOB is nothing but group of anarchists lead by one man, they have no authority to demand anything.

IPOB, cannot boycott an election they are not a participant in, you only boycott election you candidate or your party is on the ballot. IPOB can only advise sympathizers not to vote. Not all the 2 million plus registered voters are sympathizers of IPOB.

Threatening another person with violence is a criminal offense anywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by objobj: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

Go seat down with tgwith e ideology bullsht.
Whats ideaology about it? We want our country thats all. U say ideaolgy.
Go ask those biafran soldiers that just collected their pensions.
Nonsense
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu's recorded silly prayers on air as usual before the propaganda starts with Uche Mefor
As you carry this Ipob matter for head eeh... Chai, bro are you that less busy?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by AnaCheks(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2017
You all should calm down, the date is almost here.... The death that will kill a dog agghi ekwe ya anu isi nsi. Ukpana okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya. Ijiji anaghi anu ihe, na eso ozu ana. He who want to die, should come out on 18th with any agitation.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Vote and die threat is wrong and sound dictatorial.
Why trying to give Nigeria a platform to justify you as a terrorist.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by malakasea(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2017
guterMann:

Ideology never die

NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE

Then we shall see!
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Organs:

That is why you guys get killed all the time. You mislead people and always try to justify it. The federal govt of Nigeria set up election in Anambra, now you are threatening people that they should not come out to vote or else......and you don't see any crime in that? Also, you and i know surely well, that they will not listen to police when police shows up and tell them to back down right, now tell me what will happen? You have some miscreants saying no one should come out to vote and threatening those that want to come out, putting fear into them, no crime, only talk right now police try to disperse them, they say it's a peaceful protest and defy the police...hahaha. I trust those Hausa soldiers, what you will hear is "dan ubankaa Kabude hutaa" meaning dia father.. open FIRE....
Mr man just shut up and stop disgracing yourself! In one hand you will be blaming Ipop for protesting and accusing them of violence but at the same time, you're trusting the Hausa soldiers that kill people extra-judiciously. I didn't see you condemn the army for killing innocent people in Aba in September. You and your likes were here justifying it and saying that those Ipob guys deserve it. Now you're trying to claim high moral ground...Hypocrites everywhere! They become human rights activist when it suits them.
Re: Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2017
[s]
Organs:

Stop misleading people. You are asking people to defy govt orders and telling them not to vote and you don't see a crime in that? Hmm, the only wahala i have with you guys is when the consequences of these actions starts now, you will start crying, weeping and saying its govt against ndigbo, muslim against christians, Satan against children of God, Buhari against igbo people etc. Any soldier will tell you and i will tell you the same thing, if i were a soldier when shite people blocked passage the other time, i will open fire on the shites and massacre just like the soldiers did, i guarantee you they will not try that nonsense again, same here, once the govt labelled this miscreants terrorist and they all know, to get referendum you have to do it the legal way, and we have election declared and these miscreants are doing this nonsense, i swear i will start shooting dem Igbos non stop... Seriously they haven't massacred them enough that is why they still have this guts, i swear Buhari is WEAK, weak, weak...dem born you well to try this nonsense with OBJ or Abacha
[/s]
Killing and killing, that is all you know! The Ipob you're attacking is far better than you! Your heart is dark

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.