Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,225 members, 7,846,060 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? (2770 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb New Song Am D One Who Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by tavarez(f): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
aieromon:

What's with the crazy signatures these days?

#Eze goes to school
*Yay*
#Now on wackFM

he he he na me cause am, everybody don dey #,, i knew dey will all copy

lololol

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Audio Heroin Osagz and Fecko
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by aieromon(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
I see.
That's why their C.V looks too good to be true - (C)ontrol+(V)
Make i sweeten mine then

"I'm cocky to the chest,call me Morris,i gat chestnuts!!!"
Bar by aieromon unless otherwise stated
#its lasgidi
I cv FOR THE LOVE OF IT
#nowplaying Audio Nairaland boys pt 2 Krayola ft. Rugged aieromon IX
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by semid4lyfe(m): 3:40am On Mar 23, 2010
grin wink grin
Damn!. . .I need me a signature. Any suggestions?
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by ofokaofoki: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2010
aieromon:

#nowplaying Audio Nairaland boys pt 2 Krayola ft. Rugged aieromon IX

i like this aieromon grin grin

aieromon:

"I'm cocky to the chest,call me Morris,i gat chestnuts!!!"

this is forced , cocky to the chest chestnut, yes , i understand morris chestnut .but wtf is cocky to the chest??ur co ck to ur chest?? isnt that faggotism?? grin
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by tavarez(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2010
Ofox see me see wahala oh sometimes dis boys go dey do me like say i no go skool and someone actually stated those Lame lines from vector as best lines in Hip-Hop cocky to the chest chest nuts common mannnnnn

STILL ON NO HATRED

#nowplaying Sound sultan Jagbajantis
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by pheesayor(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Saying he was a nobody doesn't mean he doesn't have a video out then, but the major hit for Modenine came when he dropped CRY, that's when he became somebody in the industry either to the 'heads' or 'non-heads'. To those who followed him well would have known before that track but not as enough as they know the likes of Dr. Fresh (now Fresh) on the same joint
Maybe you want us to go "back in time" which I wont mind.
Before cry, there was elbow room, that aside.

That video at that time wouldnt have been complete without modenine. I was always with my walkman then listening to the radio and modenine got regular airplay esp from rythm , raypower and sometimes star fm. I still disagree with you.

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by abdurrazaq(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2010
@Pheesayor, We don't have to argue over this. It's all good and like tavarex will typed 'We do it for the love'
@topic, Really expecting the return of Jafaar
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by pheesayor(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
yes sir!!!
@topic, we r all waiting for the nutty pin track oooo

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by cmoore(f): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
hi everyone!i can,t believe this was written about the song livin it up by nutty pin!thanks for all the nice comments!am the only female mc on that track!i would love to see that video again.ojb has really tried.the truth is its not easy for any one of us rappers.when i come out with something new you will all be the first to know.am a little hurt that noone remembered the only female rapper there.just kidding oh!my love goes out to nutty pin,c-mion,jafar,ruggedman,abounce,basketmouth,nuga and all the other mc,s on that track cos it was really an honour to work with you guys.my love goes out to every single rapper that passed tru pointbeat productions.trust me people we have not gone anywhere,we are just working silently so we can bring out something good.my love goes to ojb,your the best!to everyone that wrote a nice comment its one love from me cmoore!
Re: Why Can't OJB Sustain Rappers' Careers?? by dammiecool(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2012
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide - First Of All (official Video) / Download Free Africa - Toto Sheet Music For Piano In Pdf / Download Mp3: Wale Adenuga – Glorify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.