Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity (962 Views)

Is The Popularity Of Chatgpt A Threat To Digital Marketing? / Genuine Samsu Oil and KLG enlargement pillsIn Ibadan,oshogbo And Their Environs. / Nnewi City Is Far More Economically Viable Than Oshogbo, Akure And Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by propertydeyng: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know which city is more populated between Ogbomosho and Oshogbo for business?
Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by GlitzG: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
propertydeyng:
Does anyone know which city is more populated between Ogbomosho and Oshogbo for business?

It all depends on what you are willing to achieve from that. I know both places very well
Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by propertydeyng: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
GlitzG:

It all depends on what you are willing to achieve from that. I know both places very well

In terms of busyness
Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Osogbo
Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by bestspoke: 4:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Ogbomosho has very concentrated market for students depending on your product,you can target 20,000students within a small radius.(For instance, I ran a bulk sms business back in 2014 in school with zero advert,student market helped the business boom) And that is the only market(students) in ogbomosho, plus once that schools goes on strike/break your business is in jeopardy.

Oshogbo on the other hand, is large dispersed and has wide range of entrants and prospects categories. Plus they love to party, hotels and club houses is the fastest selling business.They have lonely lights and empty lands.
Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by GlitzG: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2017
propertydeyng:

In terms of busyness

Osogbo is better Bro...very populated and more exposed than Ogbomoso. Lautech is d backbone of Ogbomoso. Without lautech, d place is just as dry as a deseart.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by propertydeyng: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2017
GlitzG:

Osogbo is better Bro...very populated and more exposed than Ogbomoso. Lautech is d backbone of Ogbomoso. Without lautech, d place is just as dry as a deseart.
I should go for osogbo
Re: Ogbomosho Vs Oshogbo Popularity by confluence: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
[Master i have been trying to contact you on this graphi s design lectures you started, please sir if you are reading this , help bring back the thread sir or let me have your email quote author=bestspoke post=62268435]Ogbomosho has very concentrated market for students depending on your product,you can target 20,000students within a small radius.(For instance, I ran a bulk sms business back in 2014 in school with zero advert,student market helped the business boom) And that is the only market(students) in ogbomosho, plus once that schools goes on strike/break your business is in jeopardy.

Oshogbo on the other hand, is large dispersed and has wide range of entrants and prospects categories. Plus they love to party, hotels and club houses is the fastest selling business.They have lonely lights and empty lands. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Minister Commends Sona Group, Commissions $50m Ota Malt Extract Plant / . / Freelance IT Field Engineer Capabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.