Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him (438 Views)

Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra / Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State / Teenager Sells Father’s Baby For N250k (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by ibhacker: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
The Abia State Police Command, has arrested 23-year-old Kingsley Eze, who reportedly sold his 5-months old son for N250,000 due to lack of money to raise and train him.

Eze who agreed with his girlfriend to sell the baby, was arrestedalongside another child trafficking suspect, Chinkata Chikezie, who reportedly sold his five-year-old son for an undisclosed amount.

Eze said, “I am a mechanic. I was arrested for child trafficking. The baby is mine; my fiancee gave birth to him. .

We decided to sell the baby because I wasn’t making enough money to take care of him and the mother.”

Chikezie’s arrest on the other hand, came after his wife reported to the police that she woke up on October 16, 2017, and discovered that her baby was missing and the door to their room was open.

Punch reports that Chikezie was handed over to the Police for questioning, by the villagers who apprehended him on his way back home.

Chikezie however confessed that he sold his son in connivance with one Kelechi John and Chikezie Ubabuike, who have also been arrested, with the child recovered too by the Police.

SOURCE http://www.naijanews247.com/2017/11/10/sold-son-n250k-couldnt-train/

Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by Nwodosis(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Once one is the police net, you must have something to say to justify your crime. Devil was luckier this time as the blame was not on him this time but on poverty.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by ibhacker: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Seriously, now a days i wonder why people cant think well nd learn a lesson from others mistake.
Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by Yeligray(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
why get a girl pregnant if you can't take responsibility for it. U couldn't even pull out when you wanted to ejaculate or better still use a condom.. You have no idea if that child you sold would turn out to be the saviour of the family..
Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by Escalze(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
why don't you send him to people who are willing to train him
Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by Marshalxv(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you really mean well for that baby you should've put him up for legal adoption ,there's a legal way of doing that and you still get paid for it.
Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by ASecondChance: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Igbo overload...
Re: I Sold My Son For N250k Because I Couldn’t Train Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
You sold Your Own son to make some chicken change? So when you sold the son, what was a 5 yr old doing? How was he fairing? 250 k? You could not take care of him so you sold him for 250 k, so when the 250 k is finished, what do you do? You resell him?
Heartless crazy father.

(1) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Dealing On Drugs. / 30 Herdsmen Killed By Kikan Youths In Adamawa State / 200 Level UNIJOS Student, Nikrus Commits Suicide Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.