Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's (443 Views)

Davido Friend Expose Wizkid Past Life / Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) / Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's by hennyholla17(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
So i was thinking, Wizkid has really gone far but His music is getting wack. Like seriously, I would choose Ojuelegba, love my baby or pakurumo over come closer or one dance or even Daddy yo. Feel free to express yourself tho. Drop your comments on this matter and retweet it herehttps://twitter.com/DadaFalcon/status/929037305616183296
Re: Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's by falcon01: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
i prefer before when he cant pronounce word well
Re: Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's by wheenie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
wizkid is my real guy..but eh!! he has lost his inspiration...Dats all I can say for now...was listening to one song the other day...shaydee and WizKid..the title was 'make sense'

wizzy's verse..'omo u make sense ah!! make sense!! if I leave u I no get sense!! ah!! get sense!! ur body na the essence ah,!! essence..

I was like... wtf!!!

so yeah he has lost his inspiration but he still makes great songs too..for me its a win win..both past and present are okay..past he was still learning and present he is learned..

but still learning

so neither is perfect.. let's wait for the future
Re: Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's by hennyholla17(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
wheenie:
wizkid is my real guy..but eh!! he has lost his inspiration...Dats all I can say for now...was listening to one song the other day...shaydee and WizKid..the title was 'make sense'

wizzy's verse..'omo u make sense ah!! make sense!! if I leave u I no get sense!! ah!! get sense!! ur body na the essence ah,!! essence..

I was like... wtf!!!

so yeah he has lost his inspiration but he still makes great songs too..for me its a win win..both past and present are okay..past he was still learning and present he is learned..

but still learning

so neither is perfect.. let's wait for the future
nice
Re: Would You Prefer Wizkid's Past Songs To International Collabo's by hennyholla17(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
falcon01:
i prefer before when he cant pronounce word well
lol

(1) (Reply)

Which Is A Bigger Hit Song Between Davido’s “FIA” And Tekno’s “MAMA” Ft. Wizkid? / Woman Raises $34,000K For Homeless Man Who Spent His Last $20 To Keep Her Safe / Cardi B Speaks On The Libya Slave Trade & The United Nations Failures (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.