Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Glo Increases Their Data Plans - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Increases Their Data Plans (41024 Views)

Airtel And Glo Lying About Their Data Plans / Hot: Glo Increases Data Data Bundles On A Cheaper Rate For 2021 / Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Topestbilly(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2017
ifex370:

Regret.. Damn lokat those cheap bundles cry

OK why? Tell me why?

Don't mind @ badaoyeyemi na jealousy dey worry her tongue... very few of their coverage areas has bad Internet service tho, but they're the best!.. 3.7GB for my bb10 @ #1000, which other network dose that?

1 Like

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by OCTAVO: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
tosinjay:

Just got my 75gb... Bro no convince anybody again. By the time they realize what they've been missing we don enjoy far too long. Dats hw one fellow was shaming me because i humbly adviced a lady to go for glo. Dem tink say 4g lte glo na same.
Using 3G here sef and their network na Usain Bolt. Will soon upgrade to 4G device. I no dey bother convince people again sef, tired of talking abeg. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Shollay20(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Daeylar:

That's what you get first before you are given your bonus, They should have given you your bonus by now, check again.
How come you weren't given 4gb?

My brother it never increase ooo

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by tonididdy(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
people, if your glo is slow... its your choice of location. leave the village you are in.

i get really really good network on my side

3 Likes

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by onyxo76(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2017
very slow network, never enjoyed the data i bought, team 9moblie all the way...
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by XKZ(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2017
I've used glo data for about 2 years and I must confess it is very often a frustrating experience, their network is poor.

However, the size of the data allowance more than makes up for it, that's why I still use it and will continue doing so.

Anyone who tells you the poor network is as result of location is not being truthful. I have used used glo in different parts of Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Abia, Imo, and the network quality leaves much to be desired.
This doesn't mean there isn't variation based on location, I've noticed network is usually very good in Lekki Phase 1, though for the past 2 weeks it has been horrible there.
Also network is "extra bad" in the East. In parts of PH (Mgbuoba) there's no network coverage most times.

Similarly, anyone who tells you network is so bad you can't use your data is being economical with the truth.
My subscription is 12gb and I use it all up.
Also if you don't finish your data you can simply roll it over

1 Like

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by ayoyonet(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2017
glo is my best network in Nigeria.
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Shollay20(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Glo network good in my area.... always on 3g watching movies and downloading songs....
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Odkboy23(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Glo is the best, and I noticed that their network really improved throughout this week
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Daeylar(f): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Glo is the fastest network in my area. Fast and stable

But Glo really needs to do something about this, it isn't right that in on place Glo is the best network there in the next you can barely use it to browse.

1 Like

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by sekem: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2017
GLO is the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Daeylar(f): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Shollay20:

My brother it never increase ooo

Not a male

I've paid with quickteller and I got my bonus almost immediately, you said you renewed not that this is your first time subscribing in a while (if this is your first time subscribing in a while thats why you didn't get a bonus) so I don't know what's wrong. Tell customer care on Facebook that you didn't get a bonus, or you can call customer care(they never answer me so I don't bother, if I have issues I use Facebook).
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Crazytrump(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
They are really trying
Damminglola:

No be only you ooooo. Glo is now far better in my area compared to before.
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by iliyande(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2017
c4life:
Last three consecutive months I was subscribing N1000, it was staying for 6days upon they gave double of my subscription and I wasn't browsing much.

I have quit to Airtel.

Please, who encountered such fast exhaustion of the 30days plan in less than 7days?

Someone is secretly sharing your data with you bro.
Contact glo on twitter @GloCare or @GloWorld for help
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by 2shure: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2017
good and bad signal.
but i think im gonna resub on my zpectranet.
i cannlt buy glo and lack signal for 3 days.
wen i kack signal in spectranet or no service
just for 20mins.im running mad
talk of glo.
i will never use glo
never
lilfreezy:

What's wrong with spectranet? Don't they have the best data plan, glo zaps data like mad
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by GrandMufti: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Shollay20:
I renewed my glo data subscription today around 3:30AM, but I was shocked to see 1.6gig instead of 3.2gig.... am not happy right now...

U used quickteller or *777#?
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by GrandMufti: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
Sakie:

Oga I search very well before creating a thread here and from all indications,there isn't any of recent...

Oga cool down. The link below made front page

https://www.nairaland.com/4160601/glo-introduces-new-improved-data
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Davifeghe(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Let
Them upgrade
Their Network
Instead of data how can someone
Subscribe without Network ⁉️
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by GrandMufti: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
just2endowed:
I beg is Glo 4G network good

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by pawesome(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
Glo very ok wia i am..dts wt am usin self

4g as fast as mad
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Sakie: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

Oga cool down. The link below made front page

https://www.nairaland.com/4160601/glo-introduces-new-improved-data
Not every one saw that thread cos I didn't see it
Thank you Oga...I rest my case
Point to note
This thread also made front page
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by GrandMufti: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Sakie:
Not every one saw that thread cos I didn't see it
Thank you Oga...I rest my case
Point to note
This thread also made front page
It didn't make front page when she made that comment. And there have been numerous threads on this, hence her choice of words.
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Glo - Quantity
Others - Quality

#Istandwithothers
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Sakie: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
GrandMufti:

It didn't make front page when she made that comment. And there have been numerous threads on this, hence her choice of words.
Shuuu Oga!!! What's your own? I'm the op and have thanked you for bringing it to my notice,what more do you want?just because you saw it doesn't mean every one has seen it.
I don't engage people online please
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by GrandMufti: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Sakie:
Shuuu Oga!!! What's your own? I'm the op and have thanked you for bringing it to my notice,what more do you want?just because you saw it doesn't mean every one has seen it.
I don't engage people online please

Oh you are the op?? Wow... what an achievement grin
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by supereagle(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Draei:
Stupid network, they increased their data
while decreased their network over here.

Maybe your own area, glo is my preferred network in Owerri.
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by williams85(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Guys glo is the best in my area... subscribe to network that works for you..
Nobody force you to subscribe glo....
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by Afritop(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2017
We still dey complain about their snail slow speed instead of them to fix it they will Increase their data plan.
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by dadalicious: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2017
People just talk nonsense.
I have used virtually all networks for browsing.
I was erroneously loyal to MTN becuz I false sense of being better.
For the past 4 years. Glo has been best

1 Like

Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by olusteady(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2017
gqboyy:
I will never forgive glo. God punish their slow ass network
as in real punish
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by ruffDiamond: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2017
glo is currently one of the most useless network in 9ja right now .it does not matter if they increase the data to 50G for 50cards.their signals is frustratingly weak! you convert your money to mb to browse,they give u something which is the apparent value of mb.but actually less than what is given by the crooked and rogues network! then the useless weak uploaad/download signal (for 3G),even with full network signal would start fluctuating,... chai! before you know it ..you get an SMS notifying you ve passed 95% of data volume chai !I'm an old customer,but I ve vowed never to spend a dime of my money on their data.. I'll just be receiving and making call only..what the issue of auto renewal?hope their management get to read this..I don port to airtel..and 9mobile ...ya all will go down the way of emptyhen..beeni
Re: Glo Increases Their Data Plans by hansyllo(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2017
Glo was my worse enemy few years back. Even to a point that if we exchange num and urs is Glo network, sorry that will be the end for us cos I'll never dial that num for once.

But for the pas few months GLO is my all and all.

these days I jst load 3k and that will take care of both my data and calls for the month.
My previous expenses with MTN for data & calls was about 7-8K monthly.

Economically, Glo is the best network provider if you have Good network in your area.
GLO WITH PRIDE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbm Introduces Another Awesome Feature, Check It Out! / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.