Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe (465 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Only Christian Have Right To Kill - According To My RCCG Pastor / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe by Deicide: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Yeah i know this doesnt concern me but i just have to do it for fun.
1) If you wanna pay, pay if you dont want to no one is forcing you.

2) I pay my tithe and its working for me praise tha lord

3) Pascal wager: I dont know if paying tithe is ryt but i just pay to be on the safer side cheesy

4) Pay you tithe whatever the pastor or G.O use the money to do is none of your business

5) Apostle suileman: Only pastors are allowed to discuss pastorial business of tithe collecting you all halflings shouldn't get involved grin

well this are the once i can remember now feel free to add

1 Like

Re: The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe by Deicide: 3:24am On Dec 04, 2017
6. God told me paying tithe is right grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe by petra1(m): 4:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Tithes and offerings are eternal principles . Anyone who feels 10% is too legalistic should give more
Re: The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe by feelgoodInc: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2017
and the worst thing is that no Bible portion to defend themselves.
Nigerian Association of Theologians said tithing is wrong.
http://www.thepointng.com/christians-are-not-to-pay-tithe-theologians-declare/
Re: The Only Defence Tithe Paying Christian Have On Paying Tithe by Deicide: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
them fun days

(1) (Reply)

Passing The Torch : Evang.daniel Konleda Succeeded Evang. Boonke In CFAN / Please Answer ,urgent Question ? / Witchcraft, Mass Hysteria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.