Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus (1911 Views)

The Undisputed Differences Between Mohammed And Jesus Christ. / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / The Difference Between Religion And Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daniel Everett is a gifted linguist who was given an assignment to convert the piraha tribe to christians. The piraha are an "uncivilised'' tribe based in the Amazon jungle. After learning their language, Daniel Everett then decided to talk to them about Jesus. The piraha men asked Daniel "have you met Jesus?" Daniel said no then they asked "have your friends met Jesus in person?", Daniel said no. No was Daniel's reply to the following questions which they asked
*) has your father met Jesus?
*) has your grandfather met Jesus?

They were not interested in the Jesus idea given that Daniel has never met Jesus. If such tribesmen can be so reasonable, how about we. This encounter led Daniel Everett to question his belief and so moments after that, he became an atheist. His atheism cost him his marriage and separation from his kids. Good news is his family is coming back together and are at peace with his atheism.

NB: If you doubt my story, read up the piraha on Wikipedia, Google is your friend. Also Google Daniel Everett. You can see some of his videoes of the piraha. These people are far from Western civilization.

Now you may say that going by the logic of the piraha men, Albert Einstein doesn't exist because we and our relatives haven't met him in person. Hold it there motherfuckers, Jesus is a spirit and can reveal himself to people but Einstein is human. The piraha men logic is sound. If men like these can think despite them not having Internet and information like we do, what is stopping us from thinking?

HopefulLandlord, hahn, HardMirror, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866, AgentOfAllah, Niflheim, dalaman, butterflylion, felixomor, KingEbukasBlog, bennyann, analice107, enilove, 0temAtum, catfishbilly, deicide, Sciencewatch

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Here are photos of the piraha tribe kiss

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by mujahid777(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
These are the sort of people xtianity can manage to gain converts from
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
mujahid777:
These are the sort of people xtianity can manage to gain converts from
can or can't?
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by mujahid777(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martinez19:
can or can't?
I meant the sick and hungry sort of people,the humans living in the most rural and sequestered habitats.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
mujahid777:

I meant the sick and hungry sort of people,the humans living in the most rural and sequestered habitats.
But this people no gree at all. Read my op. They threw Jesus into trash.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
And since I have never met Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, and Benjamin Franklin... Neither do I know any one who is remotely directly connected to them...

Conclusion:
I renounce my degree in Physics
Martinez19:
But this people no gree at all. Read my op. They threw Jesus into trash.

Very logical conclusion: I cannot believe the level of....
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
shadeyinka:
And since I have never met Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, and Benjamin Franklin... Neither do I know any one who is remotely directly connected to them...

Conclusion:

the tribesmen are smarter than you. Jesus is a spirit and can reveal himself to people yet Daniel have never met him. I am sure you have never met Jesus. The logic of these tribesmen is sound and I am proud of them.

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Martinez19:
the tribesmen are smarter than you. Jesus is a spirit and can reveal himself to people yet Daniel have never met him. I am sure you have never met Jesus. The logic of these tribesmen is sound and I am proud of them.

I am saying the same thing with you unfortunatly your level of intelligence is just probably a little higher than those tribesmen.
In that regards a hefty congratulations to you.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by 0temAtum: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
This people are really wise. They didn't give up what they believed for the belief of that foreigner. Nemonis and her people were also a perfect example in matter like this, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Stevin could not convert them to Krishtanite, but they ended up turning Stevin to a freethinker.

Doctufos: Niklatian 2:1- 31

1. Now the next day, Niklas said to Stevin, it is time to return to Roma. And Stevin said, I have been humiliated yesterday by that old witch who worships trees. And I shall not go until I have humiliated her back. 2. For I am searching through the words which Zeusus left behind to counter her. And Niklas said, many wise homos had come after Nemonis to see her back, but none of them have succeeded. It is better that you sit back and watch. For she cannot be conquered with words of the mouth, being now 72 years and full of experience. 3. Now Stevin said again, take me to Nemonis once again, and I shall show her what I am. And Steven took an axe with him and went to the place of Nemonis. And he said, come out O you old witch. For I have got reply to your foolishness. 4. And Nemonis came outside and said, do you not regard the old? For how do you come without greeting and knocking? For this is not a good thing in our culture. 5. And Stevin said, I have come to show you that the god whom you serve is mortal and we know that God should be immortal. And Nemonis said, show me that God is mortal. And Stevin took the axe and began to cut down the tree which Nemonis worship. And when it was down, Stevin said, see I have killed your god. 6. And Nemonis said, let us go there and I will show you that my God is still alive. And when Stevin followed Nemonis to a place not far away, she went before a tree there and did her worship. And she said, I have told you before that my God is omnipresent. So he is everywhere. And you cannot say of him that he is dead, because you shall always find him at the turning around of your head. 7. Now know also that the tree in my house which you cut down shall take root again and grow. For no one can kill God. For God cannot be created or destroyed. For even the tree which you cut down shall nourish the soil upon which it fell and the soil shall be better than before. Therefore God whom I serve has not died, but has transmitted his energy into another thing. 8. And if you insist O Stevin that you shall kill God, then go and uproot all the trees in the whole world. But I tell you that before you might have gone round the world to do this, some other trees would have taken root again. 9. Now Stevin said, my god created all these trees. And Nemonis said, what is the proof? And Stevin could not give clear explanation, for he had only the Tora with him to make his proof. And Nemonis said, I cannot read and write, so how shall I know what you have there? 10. But I have mouth to speak and I shall tell you how the trees created all things also. And these are the things spoken by our forefathers. And Stevin said, your forefathers have told you a lie. 11. And Nemonis said, which of these two should I believe more? Your forefathers or mine? For my forefathers are they who gave me life and the clothes which I put on. And they left this house for me for free. 12. Now tell me what advantage has your forefathers done to me to believe them? 13. And Stevin said, believe at least in Zeusus the Krist. And Nemonis said, believe also in Ristot the great, or in As-clepius the god who made use of magic and herbs from trees to cure sicknesses. 14. Now when Stevin saw that he could not prevail over her, he left her and departed. And Niklas said, have you seen, O Stevin that the god of Juda is not known here. And the gods which they worship seem also very real to them. And there is no matter in which you can judge them. 15. For in wisdom, they have it. And in the matter of cure, they know it even more than us. And in morality, they do not lack anything. And there are no proofs to show that your own god is more powerful than theirs. For in growing to old age, they grow and they do not die young all the time. 16. For as it is in Juda, so it is in this place also. 17. And Stevin said, let us go tomorrow to other people who worship other things. For I know that I shall convert a soul in this place to Zeusus and that soul shall help to spread our gospel. 18. Now Niklas brought Stevin to an homofal who worship stones and sand. And she was old also like Nemonis. And her name was Klopaat. And Stevin greeted her well and she set food before them, saying, eat and be happy. And she brought wine and they drank also. 19. Now Steven said after they had eaten, who is god whom you worship? And the homofal said, the soil is God. And Stevin laughed so much that the food got into his head. And when he was settled again, he said, why do you worship sand as your god? 20. And Klopaat said, can you do anything without the soil? Can you plant your crops in the air? 21. And Stevin said, but you know that the true god made this soil which you worship as god. And Klopaat said, God himself is the soil. And Stevin said, can the soil exist without God? 22. And Klopaat said, can any god exist without the soil? And Stevin took out the books of the history of Juda and began to read in the tongue of Grecon. And Klopaat said, with what is that book made which you read from, and Stevin said, it is made with papyrus. 23. And Klopaat said, did you not say earlier that your god is the god of Juda who lives in the paradise? How come you are speaking for the god which Nemonis believe on? And Stevin was confused, saying, I do not know what you are saying? 24. And Klopaat said, you are reading from a papyrus, which is made of trees, therefore that is the god of Nemonis and not the god of Juda. And Stevin could not speak anymore. And Klopaat said, I await your god to speak from the paradise from which he lives and not you speaking from the papyrus which is the god of Nemonis. 25. When Stevin heard this, he said, this is witchcraft. And Klopaat said, if you call the things of nature witchcraft, then you do not deserve to be here. For the soil you walk upon is God and the soil upon which you plant is God and with God did you build your house. 26. And with God did you make your tablets which you write on. Yet you did not appreciate God who is nature and is everywhere. For there is no place you go without soil. And there is nowhere you walk upon without soil. And soil is in the depth of the ocean and even in the air. 27. So why do you not accept the omnipresence of the soil? And through the soils do our fathers consult their higher self to reveal mysteries to them, using the cowries and the shells which are the things of nature. 28. And with the soil and stones do we cure many sicknesses and diseases here. So why do you say that we should not do our worship to the soil? 29. Now when Stevin heard this, he said, you are possessed of the devils. And he left her alone. 30. And Stevin was greatly bothered when he laid his back to rest. And Niklas went to him and said, it shall be hard to change the people in this place to the worship of the god of Juda except by the use of force. 31. But I know that many of them shall accept to die rather than leaving their beliefs for foreign believes.

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by spongeisback: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Your argument is kinda invalid because nobody's asking you to worship the aforementioned names or take them as your lord and savior or else you go to hell.
shadeyinka:

Conclusion:

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
spongeisback:
Your argument is kinda invalid because nobody's asking you to worship the aforementioned names or take them as your lord and savior or else you go to hell.
How can you just because you have a few MB spew out the shallowness of the level of your comprehension.

His argument:
They have never met Jesus: why should they believe in a man who they never met (good point?!)

My Argument:
I have never met Issac Newton and Albert Einstein: why should I accept the message of them who I never met.

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by spongeisback: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

How can you just because you have a few MB spew out the shallowness of the level of your comprehension.

His argument:
They have never met Jesus: why should they believe in a man who they never met (good point?!)

My Argument:
I have never met Issac Newton and Albert Einstein: why should I accept the message of them who I never met.
I will disregard your insult because I know when a fool is boxed in all he has is insults.
Your argument is still 100% invalid this men lived and walked this earth their inventions are they for everybody for see and analyze even their family tree can be traced.

Btw that MB insult is kinda old and dry. Come up with new words but I don't expect much from someone that thinks like you. Sorry for those who hold you to high esteem. cry
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yo need to hear yourself

spongeisback:

I will disregard your insult because I know when a fool is boxed in all he has is insults.
Your argument is still 100% invalid this men lived (like Jesus, Paul, Buddha) and walked this earth their inventions (eg Books, Messages, Thoughts, imprints, calendar AD/BC) are they for everybody for see and analyze even their family tree can be traced (eg Jesus).
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by spongeisback: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
shadeyinka:
Yo need to hear yourself

Wow you just compared inventions to books,messages,thoughts,imprints and calendars??!!! Invention made by Isaac Newton and Einstein to blah blah written by follower of religion? grin yup am arguing with a retard. Please can you trace anyone from Jesus family living in 2017?! I want to ask him/her about their uncle.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
spongeisback:

Wow you just compared inventions to books,messages,thoughts,imprints and calendars??!!! Invention made by Isaac Newton and Einstein to blah blah written by follower of religion? grin yup am arguing with a retard. Please can you trace anyone from Jesus family living in 2017?! I want to ask him/her about their uncle.
He is devoid of sound logic.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

His argument:

My Argument:
THE PIRAHA TRIBE ARGUMENT : you claim you are a child of god and follower of Jesus, Jesus is a spirit that can reveal himself yet you have never met him? We are not interested in Jesus.

YOUR ARGUMENT : Isaac Newton and Einstein are real people are there are IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES that they existed and they left great legacies behind. Despite that, I seize to believe in them because I have never met them. undecided

Compare and contrast.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
spongeisback:

Pathetic!

Tell me one INVENTIOÑ of Albert Einstein?

Name just One descendant of Isaac Newton in 2017?

Google is your friend.

If you cannot answer these two questions correctly, you just confirmed that your ignorance can only be exceeded only by you.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Martinez19:
THE PIRAHA TRIBE ARGUMENT : you claim you are a child of god and follower of Jesus, Jesus is a spirit that can reveal himself yet you have never met him? We are not interested in Jesus.

YOUR ARGUMENT : Isaac Newton and Einstein are real people are there are IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES that they existed and they left great legacies behind. Despite that, I seize to believe in them because I have never met them. undecided

Compare and contrast.
Jesus is a SPIRIT!?

So, a spirit healed the sick?
A spirit turned water to wine!?
A spirit had Mary to be a mother!?
A spirit was crucified on the cross?

Aspiring atheist with no knowledge!

Oh according to you, Jesus didn't exist!? Yet he dominates your calendar system!?

I see, Jesus didn't leave any legacy: yet almost 3billion of the worlds population follow him?

You ceased believing or you seized believing!?

Instead of focusing on your education you are doing fine boy atheist about the street. NL has become a full time occupation.

Lo wa 'se se!
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

Jesus is a SPIRIT!?

So, a spirit healed the sick?
A spirit turned water to wine!?
A spirit had Mary to be a mother!?
A spirit was crucified on the cross?

Aspiring atheist with no knowledge!

I see, Jesus didn't leave any legacy: yet almost 3billion of the worlds population follow him?

You ceased believing or you seized believing!?

Instead of focusing on your education you are doing fine boy atheist about the street. NL has become a full time occupation.

Lo was 'se se!
I know that you foolish theists don't know your bible. RIGHT NOW, is Jesus a man? undecided in real life, Jesus never existed. He is a made up figure just like Allah, Zeus etc. Sense is far from you I swear. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Martinez19:
I know that you foolish theists don't know your bible. RIGHT NOW, is Jesus a man? undecided in real life, Jesus never existed. He is a made up figure just like Allah, Zeus etc. Sense is far from you I swear. undecided

And you know the Bible!?
Please educate me sir!
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

And you know the Bible!?
Please educate me sir!
Answer my question first, Right now, is Jesus a man? undecided
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Martinez19:
Answer my question first, Right now, is Jesus a man? undecided
Whatever state Isaac Newton or Albert Einstein are is the state Jesus is!

Isaac and Einstein are spirits now.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

Whatever state Isaac Newton or Albert Einstein are is the state Jesus is!

Isaac and Einstein are spirits now.
So if you believe that Jesus is spirit, why the rant when I said Jesus is a spirit? undecided
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Martinez19:
So if you believe that Jesus is spirit, why the rant when I said Jesus is a spirit? undecided

Sometimes I wonder the grade level of people I am discussing with on NL.

If your argument is that Jesus is a spirit and you also accent to the fact that Newton and Einstein are spirits, then you have no point at all.

In simpler English, you claim
Jesus is not physically alive (so, it is foolishness to believe Him) BUT so is Newton/Einstein (is it also foolishness to follow them?).

Whatever goes for the goose should go to the gander. That's the simple rule of logics
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 1:07am On Nov 15, 2017
shadeyinka:

Sometimes I wonder the grade level of people I am discussing with on NL.

If your argument is that Jesus is a spirit and you also accent to the fact that Newton and Einstein are spirits, then you have no point at all.

In simpler English, you claim
Jesus is not physically alive (so, it is foolishness to believe Him) BUT so is Newton/Einstein (is it also foolishness to follow them?).

Whatever goes for the goose should go to the gander. That's the simple rule of logics
why do I end up talking to idiotic theists? angry undecided Jesus is a spirit and can reveal himself but Newton and Einstein can't do that. If he is a spirit, a powerful one at that, and can reveal himself, why have you met him? You are the follower of someone with such quality yet you have met him and you expect to be taken seriously undecided. Your grade of thinking is too low.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2017
Martinez19:
why do I end up talking to idiotic theists? angry undecided Jesus is a spirit and can reveal himself but Newton and Einstein can't do that. If he is a spirit, a powerful one at that, and can reveal himself, why have you met him? You are the follower of someone with such quality yet you have met him and you expect to be taken seriously undecided. Your grade of thinking is too low.
John 14:16-17
I wish from your great wealth of knowledge of the Bible show me where Jesus says He will visit me as a Physical being. Yours is simply a straw mans fallacy.

But, I certainly know Him. We have a relationship.

But, can one see a spirit? No!
But can a spirit relate with men? Yes!

If Jesus promised to show Himself Physically, you have a point. But if He doesn't, you have nothing.

How can I accuse you of not dancing naked on the street when you didn't say anything of such? Can you dance naked if you will? YES! Would you? Most likely not!

Since Jesus didn't promise me that which you insinuate (a powerful god must show himself to its folinsinuate it's plain straw mans fallacy.
And you see that your argument is like fetching water with an unsealed basket.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 2:48am On Nov 15, 2017
shadeyinka:

John 14:16-17
I wish from your great wealth of knowledge of the Bible show me where Jesus says He will visit me as a Physical being. Yours is simply a straw mans fallacy.

But, I certainly know Him. We have a relationship.

But, can one see a spirit? No!
But can a spirit relate with men? Yes!

If Jesus promised to show Himself Physically, you have a point. But if He doesn't, you have nothing.

How can I accuse you of not dancing naked on the street when you didn't say anything of such? Can you dance naked if you will? YES! Would you? Most likely not!

Since Jesus didn't promise me that which you insinuate (a powerful god must show himself to its folinsinuate it's plain straw mans fallacy.
And you see that your argument is like fetching water with an unsealed basket.
This is the last time I am going to mention you because it seems your power of comprehension and logic is very poor. Did I say Jesus promised to see you physically? All I was hinting at, which the piraha men were also hinting at, is that the revelation of Jesus is a proof that he is real. Jesus is very powerful and nothing is hard for him, so reveal yourself and win some souls over, seeing if believing when it becomes believing even when you haven't seen, you know a scam is at work tongue. Of course no one can see a spirit but if the spirit reveals itself to someone, the person can see the spirit. Did people in the old and new testament not see angels? undecided your analogies are unintelligible.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2017
Martinez19:
This is the last time I am going to mention you because it seems your power of comprehension and logic is very poor. Did I say Jesus promised to see you physically? All I was hinting at, which the piraha men were also hinting at, is that the revelation of Jesus is a proof that he is real. Jesus is very powerful and nothing is hard for him, so reveal yourself and win some souls over, seeing if believing when it becomes believing even when you haven't seen, you know a scam is at work tongue. Of course no one can see a spirit but if the spirit reveals itself to someone, the person can see the spirit. Did people in the old and new testament not see angels? undecided your analogies are unintelligible.

I completely see your point.

If you are the son of God,
Jump down from the cross...
Turn these stones into bread...
Jump down from the top of the temple...

AND Men shall believe YOU

You speak exactly like your master Satan! Did Joseph see any angel?
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by spongeisback: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Choi!!!!! No wonder we're not making any stride in this religious country of ours. How can someone compare a human being that lived and breathed with his inventions lying around to a fictional character that's just one of many gods in the world.
The same Albert Einstein his follow religioustard said he confessed Jesus in his deathbed?! grin

You asked for one of his inventions I will name 7
1) Quantum Theory of light- This theory led to the invention of the Television, which gave technologists a vision to come up with modern day screen devices (smartphones, computers, laptops). If not this theory YOU won't be able to talk stupidity from your little hole you live in.

2) E=mc2 – He demonstrated the link between mass and energy that led to the nuclear energy today.

3) Brownian Movement – This could by far be the best Albert Einstein discoveries, where his observation of the zigzag movement particles in suspension, helped to prove the existence of atoms and molecules. And we all know how fundamental this discovery is to almost every branch of science today.

4)Special Theory of Relativity – This Einstein theory helped to explain that time and motion are relative to their observers, as long as the speed of light remains constant and natural laws are the same throughout the universe.

5)General Theory of Relativity – Einstein proposed that gravity is a curved field in the space-time continuum created by the existence of mass.

6) Manhattan Project – Albert Einstein created the Manhattan Project, a research supported by the U.S., that led to the development of the atomic bomb in 1945. However, after learning the destruction the atomic bomb did in Japan during World War 2, Einstein was known to be campaigning for a ban on nuclear weaponry.

7) Einstein’s Refrigerator – This may be one of the least known inventions that Einstein is famous for today. Einstein developed a refrigerator design that used ammonia, water, and butane, and required almost no energy to work. Considering the energy demands of the world, companies may realize the importance of cooling & refrigeration without energy, and develop this concept further in the near future.

Isaac Newton had no children. The scientist, who was born at Woolsthorpe Manor, near Grantham, had no children.
Relatives, descended from William Newton - the great, great uncle of Sir Isaac - have joined a worldwide social media project to trace more relations.
It is being run by the Lincolnshire Age of Scientific Discovery group.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-24601821

Shadeyinka
You want to act smart cos obviously you're not GOOGLE or read a book. The world is bigger than the god you claim to worship...if your colonial masters were Buddhists am sure you would be defending Buddha. Slow motherfûcker.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
shadeyinka:

I completely see your point.

If you are the son of God,
Jump down from the cross...
Turn these stones into bread...
Jump down from the top of the temple...

AND Men shall believe YOU

You speak exactly like your master Satan! Did Joseph see any angel?
The readiness to believe in something without evidence is one of the hallmarks of a fool. If God can't prove himself and he wants us to take accept him without evidence, then he should not be taken seriously.
Re: The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus by Martinez19(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2017
spongeisback:
Choi!!!!! No wonder we're not making any stride in this religious country of ours. How can someone compare a human being that lived and breathed with his inventions lying around to a fictional character that's just one of many gods in the world.
The same Albert Einstein his follow religioustard said he confessed Jesus in his deathbed?! grin

You asked for one of his inventions I will name 7
1) Quantum Theory of light- This theory led to the invention of the Television, which gave technologists a vision to come up with modern day screen devices (smartphones, computers, laptops). If not this theory YOU won't be able to talk stupidity from your little hole you live in.

2) E=mc2 – He demonstrated the link between mass and energy that led to the nuclear energy today.

3) Brownian Movement – This could by far be the best Albert Einstein discoveries, where his observation of the zigzag movement particles in suspension, helped to prove the existence of atoms and molecules. And we all know how fundamental this discovery is to almost every branch of science today.

4)Special Theory of Relativity – This Einstein theory helped to explain that time and motion are relative to their observers, as long as the speed of light remains constant and natural laws are the same throughout the universe.

5)General Theory of Relativity – Einstein proposed that gravity is a curved field in the space-time continuum created by the existence of mass.

6) Manhattan Project – Albert Einstein created the Manhattan Project, a research supported by the U.S., that led to the development of the atomic bomb in 1945. However, after learning the destruction the atomic bomb did in Japan during World War 2, Einstein was known to be campaigning for a ban on nuclear weaponry.

7) Einstein’s Refrigerator – This may be one of the least known inventions that Einstein is famous for today. Einstein developed a refrigerator design that used ammonia, water, and butane, and required almost no energy to work. Considering the energy demands of the world, companies may realize the importance of cooling & refrigeration without energy, and develop this concept further in the near future.

Isaac Newton had no children. The scientist, who was born at Woolsthorpe Manor, near Grantham, had no children.
Relatives, descended from William Newton - the great, great uncle of Sir Isaac - have joined a worldwide social media project to trace more relations.
It is being run by the Lincolnshire Age of Scientific Discovery group.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-24601821

Shadeyinka
You want to act smart cos obviously you're not GOOGLE or read a book. The world is bigger than the god you claim to worship...if your colonial masters were Buddhists am sure you would be defending Buddha. Slow motherfûcker.

Tell him o. He is one those shit heads that pastorpreneurs use weekly to wipe their ass. He is devoid of a good reasoning prowess. Shadeyinka is not ashamed of himself, the piraha tribesmen are smarter than him. He couldn't even see through their simple logic. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 More Contradictions / Image Of The Lord Jesus Christ Appears In Benin City / Sinach, I Don't Agree With You, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.