Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. (961 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
A Nigerian man with the user name "Oseni Omo Baba" on Facebook, took to the platform to call out his friend who used his mum for money ritual.

Oseni who said he regrets making the man in question his friend, wrote:

“This life is vanity upon vanity…..A friend of mine went to use his mom to do yahoo plus because he wants to buy car and Bleep pussy and dey buy casket for clubs….I really regret that he’s my friend…..Not all yahoo boys you see dem money clear just watch your move…..May God help us”

Image Source: instablog9ja

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-calls-out-his-friend-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by jdluv(f): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
your attention is needed in our station....Oya cooperate and follow come write statement
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by extralargehead(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
If after killing your mum all that the stupid god/goddess of yahooplus could give you are theses five hundred Naira notes, then you are of all men most miserable.Turn to the true GOD and make cool cash and enjoy peace of mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by xavier0327(f): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Everybody wants to trend by all means!
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by internationalman(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have discarded all my friends I suspect to b yahoo boys.

one of them offered to take my friend to a native doctor to find out who stole his phone. They only went to find out but on getting there d native doctor hesitated in pointing out who stole d phone. He said he would rather inflict madness on d thief than reveal him.

Now I discarded dis guy bcoz u needed to see d way he was pushing and forcing and encouraging this my other friend to yield to d native doctor's demand.. That was when I knew he'd gone far.

Though I later advised my friend to let d thief go unpunished.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by MhizzAJ(f): 1:46am On Nov 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Using His Mum For Money Ritual. by Evablizin(f): 5:00am On Nov 11, 2017
embarassed

The stupid mentality that some people have is that they must hammer by all means,chai she gave birth to a child that used her for money rituals.

(1) (Reply)

EBONYI: GRADUATION PARTIES TURN BLOODY IN ABAKALIKI(graphic photos) / Abba Kyari Who Busted Evans Has Arrested Another Kidnapper (photo) / Wife Baths Husband With Acid//graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.