Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Earn Around 3 To 6 Dollars Answering Survey - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Earn Around 3 To 6 Dollars Answering Survey (825 Views)

If You Need Good Exchange Rate In Dollars From Naira. Contact Us Today. / *****US Dollars For Sale in large $1m? To $10m, Direct Seller***** / Join The Multi Million Dollars Mobile Apps Creation Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Around 3 To 6 Dollars Answering Survey by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
I have read a lot here on nairaland on how to make money. Some are true, some are false but to my surprise nobody has mentioned the easiest of them all. Survey, maybe its because it pays smaller compare to others but still there are upto two websites that I personally guarantee will pay 1:50 dollars per completion of each task. One task per day, some sites pay up to 5dollars. Come on Naija stop been greedy. 3 dollars for a month is 90dollars multiply it by the current exchange rate and you will have almost 30thousand naira per month. Like i said, this is only for the non greedy people. u can google the authenticity of the surveys. for example just type survysavvy or mysurvey on google and it will show all you need to know. The only problem is that this offers are only available for people in United State. But if you already have a paypal account and you already have a USA address, you are good to go. But if you are interested in creating a new paypal account and creating a US address, its just #2500. drop ur email account if interested
Re: Earn Around 3 To 6 Dollars Answering Survey by WiseFool2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mumu thread. Why don't you just come straight with ur business of opening PayPal accounts for people for 2500.Opening of PayPal that's is free and easy as anything.
Re: Earn Around 3 To 6 Dollars Answering Survey by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2018
obotphilomena@gmail.com or call 0907-597-8941

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things To Do When You Need Petroleum Products / Good Quality Dry Hardwood Charcoal Available / Get In Here - Double Your Sales and Profits In 30 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.