Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,494 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

.Empty - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .Empty (7270 Views)

How Age Disqualified Her From A Lucrative Job / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
What
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
-------------------------------------------------
To Apply
-------------------------------------------------
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
here are some sample sketches, your sketch mustn't be like this, but then something presentable
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
you can send me a mail to

me
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
bump

I am still waiting, not a single response, this is urgent, help a brother here. Broadcast this and share
Re: .Empty by pweetiedee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
lifehackmax:
bump

I am still waiting, not a single response, this is urgent, help a brother here. Broadcast this and share

still open?

1 Like

Re: .Empty by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
Re: .Empty by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
The pay is small for such stress to be very honest

5 Likes

Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

still open?

Yes dear, it is still open.
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
The pay is small for such stress to be very honest

Are you a digital artist or know someone, simply refer them?
And if you are one, you would understand that that is a fair offer brotherly for a remote job, something that allows you to use your time somewhere else to augment the money you make. However, when we progress it would be stepped up to N1,700 even up to N2,000 per page. So you better be optimistic than otherwise.

1 Like

Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
my team player is in your contact list, kindly broadcast.
Re: .Empty by dreamworld: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sweet drawing, can I apply, I don't have a pad nor tab,
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
dreamworld:
Sweet drawing, can I apply, I don't have a pad nor tab,

am afraid not sir.
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
still haven't found anyone. NAIRALAND
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
going to be posting some of our finished works below. Cheers, the opening is still available, refer a friend.

Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
more

Re: .Empty by Ishilove: 3:17am On Nov 15, 2017
lifehackmax:

------------------------------------------------
Benefits and Additional Information:
------------------------------------------------
* Remuneration: Wages, and commission based starting at N1500 per file worked on and delivered to specification
* Expected monthly reward: Monthly remuneration is dependent on your efforts. If you work 24/7 and delivering about 3 files a day, that should be 3 x 1500 = 4500. Then 4500 x 30 days = N135,000.
* You can work remotely when you join us
* You will have to cover expenses unless otherwise stated for your logistics (data subscription, airtime, electricity bill etc)
Evil people. You want someone to work 24/7, 7 days a week, 30 days a month for this measly sum. When he collapses from over work he will use the money for hospital bills. He still has to support his own logistics from this slave wages.

Blood suckers and slave drivers.

1 Like

Re: .Empty by Ishilove: 3:19am On Nov 15, 2017
lifehackmax:
How can you find anyone with that chicken change you're offering.

3 files a day for 4,500. Kuku drink his blood with funnel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .Empty by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Evil people. You want someone to work 24/7, 7 days a week, 30 days a month for this measly sum. When he collapses from over work he will use the money for hospital bills. He still has to support his own logistics from this slave wages.

They want to kee you for me..lailai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .Empty by Pojomojo: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2017
I know of someone, the dude is good. drop your mail.
lifehackmax:
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

blood suckers bah, Ishilove, that's what you be saying.
You want to spoil pessin market, wetin I go call you then... win*h

It is part-time, and also depends on your efforts. You can also work remotely. Lemme try to clarify some things;

1. 3 files a day is one of the "best case" scenarios where it is if you are able to work that much.
2. You are only given jobs when you declare your availability.
3. 24/7 means you are expected to work at any day of the week, or hour of the day if you are available. It is not fixed or full time employment, neither is it a 5 to 8 jobs. You declare when you will be available, and you are given jobs to do.
4. For instance, if you are available only on Saturdays or Friday nights and Saturdays (weekends), we can agree to send you UP TO 3 files for only that period.

Advice on how I can modify these into the job description, maybe people are misunderstanding the advert.
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
done
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
lifehackmax:

It is part-time, and also depends on your efforts. You can also work remotely. Lemme try to clarify some things;

1. 3 files a day is one of the "best case" scenarios where it is if you are able to work that much.
3. 24/7 means you are expected to work at any day of the week, or hour of the day if you are available. It is not fixed or full time employment, neither is it a 5 to 8 jobs. You declare when you will be available, and you are given jobs to do.
4. For instance, if you are available only on Saturdays or Friday nights and Saturdays (weekends), we can agree to send you UP TO 3 files for only that period.

Advice on how I can modify these into the job description, maybe people are misunderstanding the advert.

We can even take up to three people to cover for the work load, you just deliver on the much you can. Pay is commission-based, I earlier stated that.
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

How can you find anyone with that chicken change you're offering.

3 files a day for 4,500. Kuku drink his blood with funnel

Maximum of 3 files (depends on his efforts):
Also, Ishilove, (s)he is only supposed to sketch, that is all, (s)he is to come up with the sketches (flesh-out).

The wire frame of the sketch has also already been prepared by another team member, so (s)he sketches and sends it in. Example of the wire frames are below.

Workprocess
Stage 1. Someone does the wire-framing or prelim sketches or penciling
Stage 2. Another does the sketches or inking or flesh-out (this is who we are looking for at the moment)
Stage 3. Another does the flats or initial coloring or base color
Stage 4. Another finishes it or adds depth and finishing touches

Re: .Empty by Ishilove: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
lifehackmax:

They are obviously seeing what I am seeing, which is why they are not responding. Just simply put the description inside the first post and make it detailed. Also remove the '24/7' part
Re: .Empty by Pojomojo: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2017
ebokapreciousprize that his handle on Instagram
lifehackmax:

Okay; enyi.akwu [at] gmail .com
Re: .Empty by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove:

They are obviously seeing what I am seeing, which is why they are not responding. Just simply put the description inside the first post and make it detailed. Also remove the '24/7' part

The guy wants people to do advanced work, with EXPENSIVE hardware and software at at 1500 per file.

He is not providing hardware, software, energy and he expects 1500 per file. Unless he is looking for rich kids looking for holiday money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
oyb:

The guy wants people to do advanced work, with EXPENSIVE hardware and software at at 1500 per file.

He is not providing hardware, software, energy and he expects 1500 per file. Unless he is looking for rich kids looking for holiday money.

You no get chill o bro. Abeg share with your friends, you never know who it can help.
Re: .Empty by lifehackmax(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ishilove
Re: .Empty by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
lifehackmax:
Ishilove
Yels?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI / NLNG: Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.