Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Job Vacancies In Warri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Warri (6607 Views)

URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY / Job Vacancies In Akwa Ibom (uyo, Eket,ikot Ekpene) / Vacancy For Cleaners In Warri (2) (3) (4)

Job Vacancies In Warri by arizonalusa: 11:52am On May 08, 2017
Those who have job vacancies in Warri and environs, should please drop it here. Thanks in advance.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by anthney87: 7:37am On May 09, 2017
Yes oo. We can't be travelling to Lagos everyday for job interview that won't be given to us o.

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by bemyguest(f): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
Very good advice and thread. let the Warri jobs start dropping here.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by demytelly(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2017
Following
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by veneza(f): 6:24pm On May 09, 2017
No jobs in warri either, except for those proud agents in warri who doesn't have a job too and just waisting peoples precious time,imagine I trek last Friday from effurun,pass ekpan,jakpa,deco,igbudu, to mikeva road all on foot looking for job,I still dey bed dey recover now.

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by gifted166: 7:09pm On May 09, 2017
veneza:
No jobs in warri either, except for those proud agents in warri who doesn't have a job too and just waisting peoples precious time,imagine I trek last Friday from effurun,pass ekpan,jakpa,deco,igbudu, to mikeva road all on foot looking for job,I still dey bed dey recover now.
Doh... what were you thinking trekking like that?... Majority of the job vacancy are in Lagos...

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Foxie: 9:08pm On May 09, 2017
Vacancy: Technical Sales Officer is needed. Bsc/HND in any social sciences courses, 2 years experience in same position. Send your CV to info@stonehill-ng.com

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by veneza(f): 5:43am On May 10, 2017
gifted166:

Doh... what were you thinking trekking like that?... Majority of the job vacancy are in Lagos...

thank you, if na Lagos I do dis trekking,I believe something good for come out,I saw a receptionist advert,the woman didn't ask my requirements,she just said were do you live,as soon as I told her she said is too far, I come they imagine say no be were I for they trek come so,definitely Keke will take like N60,then she said the salary is 8k that she needed some living around. very frustrating.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by arizonalusa: 6:32am On May 10, 2017
Foxie:
Vacancy: Technical Sales Officer is needed. Bsc/HND in any social sciences courses, 2 years experience in same position. Send your CV to info@stonehill-ng.com
location is very important for those interested
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by clems88(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2017
veneza:
what kinda job did you trek that for? I guess itz for 100k job cheesy
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Foxie: 8:51am On May 10, 2017
arizonalusa:
location is very important for those interested
Warri
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by hardlychase: 9:55am On May 10, 2017
I have been waiting a long time for this, job vacancies in Warri should be posted here. It is really frustrating spending money travelling to Lagos for interviews and tests without any positive feedback.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by arizonalusa: 11:31am On May 10, 2017
Foxie:
Warri
thanks in advance, I have sent you my CV
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by gifted166: 6:54am On May 12, 2017
veneza:

thank you, if na Lagos I do dis trekking,I believe something good for come out,I saw a receptionist advert,the woman didn't ask my requirements,she just said were do you live,as soon as I told her she said is too far, I come they imagine say no be were I for they trek come so,definitely Keke will take like N60,then she said the salary is 8k that she needed some living around. very frustrating.
It's true sha. I wish you success in your job hunt. If you have a lil cash, i would suggest you try one of those agency that help people with job here in warri.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by teebee22(f): 7:30am On May 12, 2017
pls who knows any trusted job agency in warri

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by marksleek25: 7:33am On May 12, 2017
my people,the simple truth be say , as long as no governor get sense to politically fight for warri port to be active,jobs go de hard to get for warri. No be curse,na just the fact. Once that port de active,none of us go remember say place like lagos de exist.

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by arizonalusa: 9:23am On May 18, 2017
Someone sent me this, you can verify and apply

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by arizonalusa: 9:24am On May 18, 2017
Graduate Trainees Recruitment for Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc.

Criteria:
1) First degree in various disciplines (Social Sciences, Engineering and Sciences)
2) Minimum of second class lower for university graduates and upper credit for polytechnic graduates
3) Not older than 28 years by year-end 2017
4) Must have completed mandatory NYSC year

Qualified? Kindly send your CV to recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net.

If you know anyone qualified, kindly re-broadcast...COPIED
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Nobody: 10:39am On May 18, 2017
Poeple still get juicy jobs in Warri. You're just not connected enough

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by umasucre(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
veneza:
Lolz I can relate to this...
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Foxie: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
arizonalusa:
Someone sent me this, you can verify and apply
Fake!!! run for your life. There's nothing like nnpcareersrecruitment@gmail.com.

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by teebee22(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Poeple still get juicy jobs in Warri. You're just not connected enough
pls if u av any connection. pls do connect me.even if its on percentage basis.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Vine4(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2017
Are u cirious? There are no jobs in warri...look at me thinking I would be sent to Delta state for NYSC so that I can land an Oil company job. But why now...isn't Delta state meant to even be the richest state in nigeria due to the presence of Oil. Are there no Oil Company work in Delta state What is happening...
States dat don't even have oil are d ones flourishing.
Its just like "you get farm but you no dey chop its proceeds"

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Ukaivbemiles: 10:06am On May 19, 2017
Who know any good culinary school for Warri? Where I can learn pastry? I done tire to find job
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Nobody: 11:19am On May 19, 2017
teebee22:
pls if u av any connection. pls do connect me.even if its on percentage basis.

I wish I had dear. unfortunately , I'm not from a "connected" family and I'm not even in Warri at the moment
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by mightyrocket(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2017
I'm a fresh graduate of the department of zoology, OAU Ife. I'm through with my one year compulsory service. Health Safety Security and Environment( HSE1-3) certified, computer proficiency with good communication skills. Any help as regards job placement will be appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation

Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by marksleek25: 6:34pm On May 19, 2017
Vine4:
Are u cirious? There are no jobs in warri...look at me thinking I would be sent to Delta state for NYSC so that I can land an Oil company job. But why now...isn't Delta state meant to even be the richest state in nigeria due to the presence of Oil. Are there no Oil Company work in Delta state What is happening...
States dat don't even have oil are d ones flourishing.
Its just like "you get farm but you no dey chop its proceeds"
Guy,you on a very long thing with that thought. Oil companies where? Wey militants de disturb dem like mad? The only correct jobs in warri axis na all those offshore jobs. Better for you to serve in port than warri. But if you no get connection guy, port or warri na same thing.
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by gifted166: 8:25pm On May 23, 2017
Gud day. If u have a young male graduate who like to grow a career in Sale & Marketing send his cv to richard.esiobo@recarecos.com. Max age; 30, location; Warri
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by gifted166: 8:31pm On May 23, 2017
Good evening... Kpoko fm Warri is recruiting for pidgin English presenter. Go to Kpoko Fm with your computer TYPE application letter, CV and demo cd with more than 6 mins and not less than 5 mins at Tombra close, Airport Road close to Tivo supermarket. Deadline of submission is Wed 31st May
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2017
Good
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by arizonalusa: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
There is a job vacancy at CCT for the post of a computer hardware, computer engineer, marketer. Address Airport Road by Sokoh Estate Junction. Write your application letter to CCT attached your CV and certificates
Re: Job Vacancies In Warri by abaaa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
There is a Job opportunity for Consultative Sales Executive in an e-commerce firm named BeepMagnet International .Interested candidate should forward CV to beeprecruitment@outlook.com on or before 21/08/2017.

This job is strictly for candidates who reside in Asaba,Onitsha,Owerri,Umuahia and Aba.

I hope this helps....

Chams Nigeria Plc Invitation For Test / Program Assistant Needed At HC3 (NGO) Abuja / I Need Companies That Produce Disposable (take Away) Packs In Lagos