Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! (1118 Views)

Senate List Well Explained For Prospective Corp Members Planning To Go To Camp / 2023 Batch A Stream 2 Relocation Still Possible For Medical Corp Members? / NYSC: Anambra Corps Members Moved To Ebonyi, Imo Over Lack Of Facilities​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
I am currently serving @ Ebonyi state and I wish to inform medical corp members planning to serve or rather be posted here to run away as fast they can and redeploy to other states with better working conditions and pay package.

Ebonyi state lacks medical and health professionals especially @ the state hospital management board. The state hospitals both general and health centres lacks various facility and equipment, any corps member posted here will likely work alone 247 with no state alawee and will survive only on 19800 federal allowance.

Most of these state hospitals lacks clean water and no electricity.
Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by yomi007k(m): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by Depreacherman(m): 2:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Trash!

You should have been posted to Borno

Is called youth service and not a sabbatical leave.

Several corp members have gone to remote villages and left remarkable changes and developments.

You are here lamenting and displaying your level of laziness and inadequacy.

Are u the only medical Corp member there?

Keep quite my friend and make impact.

Excuse is the ladder to failure

3 Likes

Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by uthlaw: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Depreacherman:
Trash!

Several corp members have gone to remote villages and left remarkable changes and developments.

when the state governor that is collecting allocation make no impact what impact are u expecting someone with19800 should make.

3 Likes

Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by Francisayo(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2017
uthlaw:
when the state governor that is collecting allocation make no impact what impact are u expecting someone with19800 should make.

Do your best cos that's wat needed of u.....
Its just a year service
Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Depreacherman:
Trash!

Your reasoning is myopic

2 Likes

Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by Lagusta(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Depreacherman:
Trash!

Who is this

Please go and learn how to type good lexis and structure before typing nonsense.....

How do you expect someone fresh out of house job, earning over 150k, to now survive on 19800 a month Is that what doctors in other countries are being paid

Common Ghana is paying their house officers the equivalent of 450000 naira, you're here saying doctors should survive on 19800

I don't blame you, when all Nigerian doctors travel out, you would survive on herbs and roots to treat sepsis.....

@cowleg Abeg redeploy to Ondo or any northern state joor, u better run away from that rubbish state.....

2 Likes

Re: Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! by Lagusta(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Even in Borno they pay corper doctors about 50-120k depending on where you serve.....

That poster is so annoying meeehn.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NASU Strike Called Off / NYSC Extend 2019 Batch 'B' Stream II Online Registration / How To Prepare For Camp Nysc 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.