Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group (1687 Views)

Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo / 2019: Buhari May Pick Igbo Vice In Response To Restructuring, Marginalization – / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
"Remove Professor Osinbajo and pick Igbo as your Vice President in 2019, then we will support you"

Igbo Group to PMB

The Igbo National Council (INC) accuses the Buhari-led administration of abandoning the southeast region

- President of the council, Chilos Godsent, says the current government has abysmally failed the southeast due to marginalization of the zone

- Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state urges President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019

President Muhammadu Buhari would have to pick his vice president from the southeast zone to get the support of people from the region if he decides to run for a second term in the 2019 election, the Igbo National Council (INC) has said.

READ ALSO: Governor Umahi gives N200k cash to pregnant laborer mixing concrete

President of the council, Chilos Godsent, in a statement in Owerri stated that the condition was born from the fact that the region had been neglected by the Buhari-led administration, Vanguard reports.

He said zoning of the APC vice president ticket to southeast was the only compromise the region would accept to back Buhari’s second term.

The Igbo National Council INC has long x-rayed the performances of PMB and also the fulfillment of their campaign promises to Southeast region,” the president of the council said.

“The INC is of the view that the PMB-led federal government has abysmally failed the southeast due to marginalization of the zone by the government.”

“Consequently, INC’s condition for the South East to support PMB for second term is that APC should zone its Vice President ticket to South East.”

PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on NAIJ.com TV

Meanwhile, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state, who was elected on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party PDP), on Thursday, November 9, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019.

The Punch reports that Umahi said this in an interview with State House correspondents during his visit to the Presidential Villa, Abuja, ahead of Buhari’s visit to Ebonyi, scheduled for next week.

NAIJ.com gathered that when asked if the president had confided in him that he would run for president again, Umahi said since it was his own desire to seek a second term as governor, he also wished the president to do the same thing.

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1134629-give-southeast-vice-president-slot-igbo-national-council-tells-buhari.html
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by loopman: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
They are crazy grin
Their Biafra blackmail don get fatal accident they are looking for face saving measures

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pmb can't toy with that

I will withdraw my support As Soon As Possible if hr tries it.

I trust him though

This is height if hypocrisy

They can't even hide it

Can you imagine

Nothing I repeat nothing will shake Yemi Omo Osinbajo

He's our son

He's omoluabis

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by Homeboiy: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wise idea embarassed but e go still.not stop.Igbos from voting u out
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Homeboiy:
Wise idea embarassed but e go still.not stop.Igbos from voting u out

Once I see enemies of the state I can detect

So all this while pmb is not the problem ?

I know for sure

A lot of guys around didn't sense it

The truth is 2019 election will be based on tribal and religious line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by madridguy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by GameGod(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kanu is a pig.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
madridguy:
grin

Baba can you see ?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
GameGod:
Kanu is a pig.

You are a patriot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by deomelo: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by madridguy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
So boss you're also in " na our pickin " politics grin grin so you mean if Sai Baba leave Prof. Osibanjo for Nnamdi Kanu you no like am tongue

sarrki:
Pmb can't toy with that

I will withdraw my support As Soon As Possible if hr tries it

I trust him though

This is height if hypocrisy

They can't even hide it

Can you imagine

Nothing I repeat nothing will shake Yemi Omo Osinbajo

He's our son

He's omoluabis

1 Like

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
madridguy:
So boss you're also in " na our pickin " politics grin grin so you mean if Sai Baba leave Prof. Osibanjo for Nnamdi Kanu you no like am tongue

If from any other zone I concur

For this message boss I will play that card

This shows acute hatred

The northern oligarchy wants baba out

So they wants to team up with the southeast

We the patriots and the real voters say NO

Pmb & Osinbajo kite 2019
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by GameGod(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
grin

1 Like

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by teresafaith: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this bikonu?
Why are my people insisting on disgracing us to this extent
How can will belittle ourselves just for the position of an ordinary VP
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by sarrki(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
teresafaith:
What manner of fuckery is this bikonu?

Why are my people insisting on disgracing us to this extent

How can will belittle ourselves just for the position of an ordinary VP

Speaker you won't get anymore
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by madridguy(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2017
Got your point bro. Well, as for the evil people, God Almighty has put them into shame. They did all they could to eliminate Sai Baba, but to no avail, their plans failed immediately Baba returned from the UK alive. They can team with anything, baba did not have rival.

sarrki:

If from any other zone I concur

For this message boss I will play that card

This shows acute hatred

The northern oligarchy wants baba out

So they wants to team up with the southeast

We the patriots and the real voters say NO

Pmb & Osinbajo kite 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by olawalepopoola: 4:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Omo was ni eje o se. All Yorubas are solidly behind Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by loveth360(f): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Unity beggars everywhere,why are you people trying to use vice president as begging tool.

God bless biafra.
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by Amarabae(f): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2017
loopman:
They are crazy grin
Their Biafra blackmail don get fatal accident they are looking for face saving measures
biafra is never a blackmailing tactics and if you think that the agitation is down, you better think again.
Igbo youths have lost faith in Nigeria and rightfully so.
Ideology can never be killed.
Put that in your mind.
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by loopman: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Amarabae:
biafra is never a blackmailing tactics and if you think that the agitation is down, you better think again.
Igbo youths have lost faith in Nigeria and rightfully so.
Ideology can never be killed.
Put that in your mind.

Where I stay, we don’t care about ibo youths and their fantasies

4 Likes

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by vedaxcool(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Something is wrong with the heads of people who wrote this bullscrap... Osinbajo remains preeminently qualified, loyal and extremely intelligent. PMB must ignore a foolish group that sees Nigeria through a tribalistic lens who kept quiet while the pig cownu undermined the peace of the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by Amarabae(f): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2017
loopman:

Where I stay, we don’t care about ibo youths and their fantasies
if you don't care, why running around like someone on heat period in biafra threads?

1 Like

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by rifasenate11(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2017
you people have started again. what has osibanjo done for the yorubas??, just like it was the case with Jonathan who was busy trying to satisfy the Northerners, Southwest has not really gained anything from Osibanjo and moreso, there are grave tribalism going on within the yorubas more than any igbo states. in Lagos, all development going on in the state is majorly concentrated towards the 'Epe' axis. because Ambode is from that area. in Kwara state id the major tribe didn't support you there will never be a chance for you to win an election. but if you go to entire southeast it's very rare to find such. internally, Southwest is more divided than anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by efighter: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2017
GameGod:
Kanu is a pig.

His father also and his supporters.
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by surgical: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:

Once I see enemies of the state I can detect

So all this while pmb is not the problem ?

I know for sure

A lot of guys around didn't sense it

The truth is 2019 election will be based on tribal and religious line

only an idiot , who do not value his life or that of his family, a worthless man, will vote along ethnicity, because. he will not pay his bills for his needs by coming from the same ethnic stock like the leader, the quality of life does not depend on where the leader comes from but on the competence of the leader ask the Yorubas, the South south south east what they got from obasanjo, osibanjo, Jonathan, buhari, nothing ,its just their families and cronies, its just manipulation by the ruling elite when they talk about ethnicity, what we should be talking is who can deliver the greatest good to the greatest number of people, such must be a detribalized. compassionate visionary and competent leader. we are changing buhari in 2019 not because of where he comes from but because of his monumental incompetence, if his first tenure is like this you can imagine when he will not be seeking re election. our life matters we will not vote any incompetent man again no matter the hyping our mumu don do , it s time for we masses to think of our selves too.
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by loopman: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Amarabae:
if you don't care, why running around like someone on heat period in biafra threads?

Are you ok or something is worrying you? Show me a useless Biafra thread I’ve been running around ?
You ipob behave like retaards
Do this thread look like your Biafra thread or you are blind ?
Foolish thing

3 Likes

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by loopman: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
Something is wrong with the heads of people who wrote this bullscrap... Osinbajo remains preeminently qualified, loyal and extremely intelligent. PMB must ignore a foolish group that sees Nigeria through a tribalistic lens who kept quiet while the pig cownu undermined the peace of the SE.

Osibanjo been the VP after OBJ presidency have been a source of anguish to Igbos
They know PMB will be willing to work for PYO after his own presidency hence their open lamentations

3 Likes

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by thirty(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2017
How many votes can you deliver compare to SW.

You want to sink Buhari/APC more
Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by omowolewa: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2017
Some people's reasoning pattern is amazing. They reason like babies playing with toys.

The group should better support Okorocha who is busy invoking and incarnating the spirit of African Presidents to Imo ahead of 2023. A visioné per excellence. Waiting for Mugabe's statue.

1 Like

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2017
sad ipob are PIGS.Very useless/confused set of people. Today dey want Biafra,tomorrow. dey support PDP and then jump back to jew..HOPELESS

1 Like

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by honourhim: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2017
sarrki:
"Remove Professor Osinbajo and pick Igbo as your Vice President in 2019, then we will support you"

Igbo Group to PMB

The Igbo National Council (INC) accuses the Buhari-led administration of abandoning the southeast region

- President of the council, Chilos Godsent, says the current government has abysmally failed the southeast due to marginalization of the zone

- Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state urges President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019

President Muhammadu Buhari would have to pick his vice president from the southeast zone to get the support of people from the region if he decides to run for a second term in the 2019 election, the Igbo National Council (INC) has said.

READ ALSO: Governor Umahi gives N200k cash to pregnant laborer mixing concrete

President of the council, Chilos Godsent, in a statement in Owerri stated that the condition was born from the fact that the region had been neglected by the Buhari-led administration, Vanguard reports.

He said zoning of the APC vice president ticket to southeast was the only compromise the region would accept to back Buhari’s second term.

The Igbo National Council INC has long x-rayed the performances of PMB and also the fulfillment of their campaign promises to Southeast region,” the president of the council said.

“The INC is of the view that the PMB-led federal government has abysmally failed the southeast due to marginalization of the zone by the government.”

“Consequently, INC’s condition for the South East to support PMB for second term is that APC should zone its Vice President ticket to South East.”

PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on NAIJ.com TV

Meanwhile, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state, who was elected on the platform of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party PDP), on Thursday, November 9, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to seek re-election in 2019.

The Punch reports that Umahi said this in an interview with State House correspondents during his visit to the Presidential Villa, Abuja, ahead of Buhari’s visit to Ebonyi, scheduled for next week.

NAIJ.com gathered that when asked if the president had confided in him that he would run for president again, Umahi said since it was his own desire to seek a second term as governor, he also wished the president to do the same thing.

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1134629-give-southeast-vice-president-slot-igbo-national-council-tells-buhari.html

This is total madness. How can they make such a satanic demand? Buhari should ignore the criminals. Osibanjo has been a good man so why do they want him out?

1 Like

Re: Remove Osinbajo And Pick Igbo As Your Vice President In 2019... Igbo Group by BudeYahooCom: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'm sure this same 'Igbo group' who were loved by the ewedu zombies for hating IPOB and loving one zoogeria will now hate them for trying to unite with fulani and making demands. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rebellion Of Aisha Buhari – 8 Possible Reasons She Is Against The President / Ambode’s Lagos Is Getting Dirtier Than Ever / Fulani Herdsmen: Reasons Why Former General Yakubu Gowon Is Tongue-tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.