Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? (877 Views)

How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? / Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
I bought a London used tecno phone thinking it was original tecno..... It looks exactly like tecno w4..... But unfornately the problem now is the phone is just showing tecno when booting, it doesn't pass there i try to flash it. But they said they can't....it might not come up... (So they said)

It is possible to get a new panal for the phone.... Or is totally condemn....
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by t33why: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2017
take it to carlcare and tell them it's 'London used', I'm interested in what they'll tell you
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by Nebuzaradan: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
lol trowey am

i wonder why it's difficult for some people to detect clone.
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by REB3L(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2017
I'll advise you to leave it.
Once tecno phones are through with their life span you better move on.
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
t33why:
take it to carlcare and tell them it's 'London used', I'm interested in what they'll tell you
Carl care discovered it wasn't original tecno product
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2017
The most surprising part the tecno w4 can install app play high graphics games.
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by emeraldknytt(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2017
The term 'refurbished' with 'tecno' is grossly unlikely. You can't buy a london used, naija based phone... Logically, kolewerk! you have been sold a clone- a faulty clone at that... You have been eff'ed back n forth... FOR UNSUSPECTING BUYERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UK USED TECNO, INFINIX OR ITEL... At least, for now.
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by Mak4web(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2017
nkemjacob2:
I bought a London used tecno phone thinking it was original tecno..... It looks exactly like tecno w4..... But unfornately the problem now is the phone is just showing tecno when booting, it doesn't pass there i try to flash it. But they said they can't....it might not come up... (So they said)

Bro, return it to where you bought it
you can go with some Vigilantee in case they refuse to take it from you
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by dubemeagle(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
nkemjacob2:

how do I know a refurbished techno w4
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
dubemeagle:
my brother if u can detect the original tecno w4 pls go to a well accredited tecno shop and buy ur fone. Nigeria market is very porous and fake product have occupied the market....
Re: Can A Refurbished Tecno W4 Be Repaired? by omololu2020(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
dubemeagle:
always buy phones in places like slot...and there is nothing like London use techno,infinix,injoo,elephone,itel etc,nah Nigerian used W4 dem package for you. You have been scammed my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Messaging Apps In 2017 / ... / Best Android Phone Option With 35, 000 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.