Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Living In The Schengen Countries - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Living In The Schengen Countries (1935 Views)

Opportunities To Travel Abroad (USA, UK, Canada, Schengen Countries) / Lithuanian Residence/work Permit Visa (schengen) / Schengen Visa Application Guide Now Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Living In The Schengen Countries by olugabsy: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2010
Hey all.
Please does anyone know the best country in the schengen countries a Nigerian foreigner can travel to and
get good connection to having residence or work permit easily?
Any one that got experience about European travels,work permits,residence permits and the likes should please get to me.This is urgent.
glaw380(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by volente(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2010
I have a friend who can deliver good services to you in that regard. He is been based abroad for many years and presently shuttles between Nigeria and Europe frequently.

You may contact him via his email on walesamuel2002@yahoo.com or call any of his numbers: 07066804862, 07125017343.

Wish You All The Best As You Thrudge Along!
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by olugabsy: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
Volente,God bless you indeed man.I am already in contact with this man,very nice man indeed.We are still in the processing.
Thanks for the link up.
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by thosinebro: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2010
scammers at play again.
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by olugabsy: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2010
Thosinebro,please let me know if you suspect something fraudulent.I am naive,and only wanted someone that could help gme et means of traveling for better life.If you have any sort of suspicion about the guy that linked me up,kindly get to me ASAP.I dont want to fall victim oooo.
glaw380(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by olugabsy: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2010
I think i got an advise for everyone on this site:NEVER GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO ANY BASTARD,IN THE NAME OF GETTING YOU VISAS.Anyone you do not know,no matter how sweet he sounds must never be trusted.99.9% of postings here are those of 419ers,dupes,hungry men that want to do down on others.NEVER,EVER BELIEVE THEM.
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by olugabsy: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2010
'VOLENTE',and all his cohorts are all born criminals.It was God that saved me from the criminal he wanted me send money to.He gave me the email address:walesamuel2002@yahoo.com as someone that got links to traveling to anywhere in Europe,not knowing that the very poster(volente) is the very person, born bastard criminal.No one should ever listen to any of his postings anymore.He is a 4.1.9.guy.Beware!
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by Smartrizz: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2010
May God save us in this country.
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by busoye19: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hmmmmmm
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by olugabsy: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
It is not in my character to tarnish anybody's image or defame any personality in this forum.But then,if we must show that we are sincere and do not have any negative intentions to doing down on any member of this great community,then it is expedient that we must be sincere,transparent,genuine and God-fearing in all our dealings with our fellow-man.No one is a repository of knowledge,as such,the aim of this forum is to see how we could show brotherliness to our fellow compatriots,in matters of advice,genuine connections,and all that is entailed to making a happy community/society.
Furthermore,i must admit that it is advisable that all member of this forum report anyone that tries to be mischievous,irrespective of what he or she calls himself.
Regarding some of my postings here on this forum,i have received several emails from various persons with different email addresses and phone contacts,protesting my actions and all what not.With all due respect,its good we call a spade a spade.If you feel what is posted isnt the true position of things,kindly come out and prove it to the whole members in here that its a misrepresentation.
I never stated it for once that anyone collected any sort of cash from me in the name of travelings or what sort.All i stated had been that no one on this site that claims to be an agent from the pit of hell or where ever should be believed.I rest my case.
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by making: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
May Allah help us
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by bibiking1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
Allahamdullilahi!
Re: Living In The Schengen Countries by sofia99: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello,
My name is Tina ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tina20016@yahoo.co.uk ) l believe we can move from here I am waiting.Please i want you to send me your e-mail to my own e-mail box so that i will send you my picture and you will know who i am Tina.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
Tina,
tina20016@yahoo.co.uk

(1)

Tired Of Fixing, Get Your Quality Remy Human Hair & Synthetic Fiber, Lace Front / How To Make Residual Income With 500naira Earners Network! / Ardyss Team Is In Nigeria, Be Among The First To Be Part Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.