Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (55936 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by thorpido(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Person no pay bride price.You pack go him house.Women should respect themselves first.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2017
The lady is very stupid! They trampled on her 'cause she's shown how stupid she's over the years.

4yrs relationship with 2kids and you're not married to this guy. I guess she was busy being a babymama of a celebrity's brother. He had the effrontery to ask that you quit your means of survival and you gave in. That's your undoing. Go fix your life.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
thorpido:
Person no pay bride price.You pack go him house.Women should respect themselves first.
I tire. Even become baby factory for the guy join. How will he respect you?.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Deo1986(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Rokia2:
This is so bad.

She obviously married a kid and not a man.

A kid that always run to mommy dearest and sis whenever he's having marital issues.

Women should always learn to be independent even if your husband is a billionaire. Have your own project and goals.

Life is very unpredictable. Death is inevitable and divorce happens so you have to always always always learn to be independent.

If a man thinks I shouldn't work or have my own goals just because I married him then I will gladly bounce.

My type of woman, can we tango?it takes two to.......you know.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by exlinklodge: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by amokeme(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2017
First of all, he is not your husband, you are just his baby mama. I'm really sorry for her, but this is what happens when young women don't have a clear cut vision of their life. I mean, he told you to stop working and you sheepishly stopped because?
I'm 90% sure that the reason she is still in that house is because she is financially HANDICAP! If you had your own money, you think they won't respect you? The annoying thing is that, ladies will still not learn

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by mikool007(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2017
psalmson001:
If this story is true, den im im sorry to say dat she married a p***y.

No man, i reapeat NO MAN should eva take his marital problems out of his matrimonial home. Same applies to women........ For better or for worse, so deal with it.......... Marriage no be beans.
it is better to seek advice from pple you know are more knowledgeable than keeping it a secret, things would seem okay for that moment but in the long run (which marriage is about) might cause serious issues.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by talk2percy(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Is Tuface aware of this development??
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Deo1986(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2017
The indian hemp part is why i want to comment. We have not heard Annie's side of the story, so it is inappropriate to come to any conclusion. As for the woman, mentioning indian hemp shows she is a f**king termagant.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by freshvine(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
These is what u get when u stay with a man who u forced itself to him, is not legally married to u...... born kids for him...... Most times things don't usually go well,

Women we need to know our worth. Don't manage any man or be with a man that does not know ur worth.

may be after sex he go even tell his mum

your bad english is enough reason to love self cos no man will tolerate ur worth.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2017
and you will later come and act the film for us abi? acting like the maltreated woman...Thunder gbuho gi dia.

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Feed them with what.. Independent what..?
Lalas247:

Only a weak lady will let anyone take her kids ..... that’s your first priority as a Mother
When things started going south she should have taken the kids away till he saw sense .......nothing new about a worthless man that is established ... why were u still der?

He refused to pay your bride price , not that you need him to but shows the guy didn’t even respect u enough in the beginning .. 4 years two kids later and you are crying

Tomorrow you will sing Miss Independent by Neyo sad

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by psalmson001: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2017
tizzle:

u didn't read well... he has not even paid her bride price... talkless of marraige

ogologoamu:

They're lovers b'cos no bride price has bn paid.

I can see OP has modified the story by adding salt & pepper, and changed the topic as well. As at the time i commented, he/she didnt indicate bride price hasnt been paid. The content was just the 1st 2 paragraphs.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by tunize(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Ladies should b careful with whom dey decide to settle down with some men na mature children ooh
Mean while let Me come and be going cos na one person don judge make we wait for annie

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Chommieblaq(f): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Deo1986:
The indian hemp part is why i want to comment. We have not heard Annie's side of the story, so it is inappropriate to come to any conclusion. As for the woman, mentioning indian hemp shows she is a f**king termagant.
sexybbstar:
Annie abi my eyes is seeing double ni?... Do not judge the character of someone with his/her face. It can be misleading.

There's more to this story, I don't think the woman is being truthful, because of bride price they jump on her abi?

Moreover, Annie or her mum won't be that stupid to beat and destroy the lady's property even if they don't like her (which I suspect), they wouldn't want to tarnish their image (Tuface n Annie's). We live in a world where, whenever any thing happens, the first place you see it is the social media, many even comport lies just to get sympathy, so I don't think they would want that.

Wisdom and wife just get a life and stop depending on Annie, which I think is the bigger problem, the wife might be feeling entitled to certain things from Annie's family, might even be having silent grudges that Annie is helping other women but she's here etc, but it's not a must for her to do that. She no sabi say her husband boyfriend no get ni, she suppose know their level and operate on am.
Since she knows the husband listens to his younger sis, she for find way get closer to Annie, donfree makeup her (she's a MUA), she might get other client from her.

If it's not working, they are all against you, take your kids and leave them, haba you ain't even married for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2017
I don't like these one-side stories undecided
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by amolak: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2017
dulux07:
Torn clothes, really , I dont believe such stories, until i listen to the second party, anyone can just come online and say anything.
I saw them yesterday, around iKate area, the lady was crying profusely. three of them the husband, tuface's mummy and anni were against lady, the husband was saying that she poured hot soup on him
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by monex(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2017
blessingsonflee:
So many adult babies who call themselves men. Running to your mother and sister at the slightest provocation as if e no suck breast finish . Shior!

from my experience with my married friends, women are equally (if not more) guilty of this
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Chommieblaq(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2017
amolak:
I saw them yesterday, around iKate area, the lady was crying profusely. three of them the husband, tuface's mummy and anni were against lady, the husband was saying that she poured hot soup on him

Was she expecting them to support her, if she poured hot soup on her husband.

Pour hot soup on her husband, then run come internet dey find sympathy.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2017
psalmson001:

No man, i reapeat NO MAN should eva take his marital problems out of his matrimonial home. Same applies to women........ For better or for worse, so deal with it.......... Marriage no be beans.
gbam! cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by luwabrooklyn(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
OKorowanta:
If she's actually doing dis to a woman like her, it's a big shame.
Annie should put herself in that lady's shoes.
An oppressor claiming nice on social media.
I'll be forced to throw a pity party for dis lady and Blackface after the later also accuse Annie's husband 2face of oppression over his intellectual property.
I'm now believing Blackface story cos Annie and 2face must be thinking alike.
so u people no no that witch annie charmed tuface ni
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by sotadegrt(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
psalmson001:

smh. Learn to read and understand. They are not married. They are just fornicators
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by ImaIma1(f): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
A man has not married you and you are sitting put and "borning" for him. Well done ma.

And for the guy...you have not paid anything on her head and you camped her in your house to be producing children. God forbid that she dies before he does the needful, he will marry her corpse.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Caseless: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Annie abi my eyes is seeing double ni?... Do not judge the character of someone with his/her face. It can be misleading.
you've taken them literally for their online disposition- the internet perfection they assume because they are celebrities. grin grin They're worst in private.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Bullhari007(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
dirty Igbo smokers everywhere
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by madjune(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where are the hustling lawyers in the house?

Any good lawyer with hustle in his bones shouldn't waste time in taking this matter up.

Call a press conference, hear both sides of the story and reach resolution or go to court.

If What the lady says is true, then Annie must face justice.
This sort of thing tests the legacies of the APC govt.

And, I'm sure Annie being in her right senses wouldn't want the matter to go far.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Revolva(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahaha with the way marriage de go ..e be like say i no go marry o
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by psalmson001: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
sotadegrt:

smh. Learn to read and understand. They are not married. They are just fornicators

Thread has been modified...... Comment was based on initial story which was just the 1st two paragraphs.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad he hasn't paid your bride price and u still married him. he doesn't allow u work, and u're still with him. as you lay your bed, so you lie on it

She needed fine boy no pimples from rice background.

My wife can never be house wife. She must have business of own doing, at least leave the house come back in the evening.

She might had probably looks down on the right dude that would have respecting and loved her dearly, for this woman beater.

Well looking forward to hear from other side of the defendants.

If she didn't screw, let her arrest and charge them to court if she's a victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.