Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman (458 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Thomasloaded(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Controversial OAP and convener of Free the steeple movement, Daddy Freeze has issued a response to the Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman, in the controversial tithing issue.

The pastor had chastised him for speaking to Adeboye without regard for his age or status.

Daddy Freeze wrote;

Dear apostle Suleiman, the leader of the #FreeNation greets you and brings glad tidings.
-
It would have gladdened my heart profoundly, and done the body of Christ much eminence, if you had shed some scriptural light on the tithing issue, as against going down the well worn path of sentimental and emotional blackmail your 'elders' have familiarized us with.
-
In 2017, Nigerian Pentecostal Christianity can no longer lean on the seemingly weak foundations it was established upon, as the numbers are clearly not adding up, hence the need for the #FreeTheSheeple movement to be birthed, to question conventional wisdom and challenge obtuse doctrines.
-
You made a statement that I find disheartening. According to you, "The GO corrected a wrong notion and I dared to respond to him". Let me ask you, is he God? Or do I look like those people kissing and hugging his empty chair as seen in that forlorn video that went viral?
-
With all accorded respect sir, I have EVERY RIGHT, to demand an explanation for a doctrine that is evidently not in symphony with the teachings of Christ, or in synchrony with Biblical scripture.
-
Therefore, until either you, or anyone else provides conclusive biblical clarification, for why your churches collect tithe, despite the glaring contradiction that your first teachers and pastors, the 12 disciples and the churches they set up never did, this matter would linger.
-
About the debate you have suggested I'm all up for it, let's communicate the venue and have this addressed once and for the last time.
-
I do extend my utmost regards and kind considerations. ~FRZ

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/let-me-ask-you-is-he-god-daddy-freeze.html

1 Like

Re: Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2017
It's all now getting boring......
Re: Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Freeze better see to it that he makes heaven in the end.

...Where's Etcetera, by the way? Daddy Freeze and FFK are taking all the 'shine'.
Re: Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Israeljones(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2017
This was my exact response when i saw this pastor post yesterday....
why on earth would you say Freeze dared to respond to pastor Adeboye's claim... . is he God? is this trully what Jesus wud do?

https://www.nairaland.com/4168853/apostle-suleman-replies-daddy-freeze/1#62257992
Re: Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
IN THIS ERA OF GRACE OF GOD, SOMEBODY WILL STAND AT THE PULPIT AND BE PREACHING WHAT GOD DID NOT SENT HIM TO PREACH, THEREBY EXPLOITING AND LEADING MANY ASTRAY...

WHO CAN COME OUT AND DECLARE THAT HE HAS BEEN FAITHFUL IN FOLLOWING THE LAW?

WHO?
Re: Let Me Ask You, Is He God? - Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Topgainer: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
You must understand that the core Pentecostal Prosperity Movement is built on the worship of the created rather than the creator. It is a business model that separates the people into two classes. On one hand, are the King Daddy Papa, the Mummy Mamas, the Aides of Daddy Papa, the branch managers and the Marketers. On the other hand, are the slaves, the workers, the intimidated, the sheeples, the desperate and the expendables.
The first category would wish that the Bible was not available in the hands of the second category. So, that people like Mr Freeze will not find the premise to ask questions about their unchristlike conducts.
I am not waiting for answers from the Christian tithe (money) crusaders because they actually have none to give. Maybe they should meet and write a new Bible where their ideas of how all Christians should bring 10% of the money received to the King Daddy Papa weekly will be engraved. And the popular phrase, don't you dare ask the Daddy Papa how he used the money will do well as verse 2.
Verse 3. you shall allow God to judge the usuage because it doesn't concern you.
Verse 4. If you are not paying you shall get divine curses from Jesus
Verse 5. If you are not paying, you shall not dissuade those obeying the command afterall it is not your money.
Verse 6. I tithe, come and beat me.
Verse 7. Unto you Christians it is given this law to bring all the money tithe to the Pastor and his Church Center.
Verse 8. The Pastor is hereby commanded to use it to build Universities, estates, businesses and corporations for the Lord.
Verse 9. The Pastor must ensure that tithe cards and registers are printed and issued out to all Christians. Defaulters shall not be allowed to wed, be buried or have the Church attend to them.
Verse 10. Anybody who asks questions should die.

(1) (Reply)

93 Million Years, Where Is The Evolution? / Women have shown interest in marrying me, but I’ll await God’s word –Abiara, / Supernatural Supply Is Real Supernatural. Key Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.