Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dv Lottery Likey Questions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dv Lottery Likey Questions (542 Views)

HP Pavilion Dv 4..... 45k / America Visa Lottery Dv-2013 / Dv Lottery 2012 Result Now Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Likey Questions by realmen: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2010
i need the forum's help,
me , my wife and daughter of 5 months old have interview on nextweek @ america embassy for dv visa lottery.
what are the likely quetions that we may expect.
my wife applied as single but we were married before the 1st letter was sent to us. we both filled the forms and now we have a baby that was not included in the form.
we have not informed the embassy or kentucy office b4 we got the letter for the interview.
we have gotten an international passport for the baby too and did her medicals.
hoping to go for the interview and be successful by the grace of God.
what are the likely questions we may expect.
this o level questions is another issue

please. forum advise

side

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hp Mini Laptop 50k / Fix Your Laptop And Gsm Yourself / Which Is The Best Chat Messenger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.