Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye (1706 Views)

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / Wizkid Ex Justine Skye Turns Stripper In A Club, Shares Hot Photos / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Petercious133: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye, Says She’s Cursed When it Comes to Relationships and Fans have been reacting.

The American singer, Justine Skye revealed that she has never been lucky when it comes to relationships.

Posting on her Twitter last night, she said, “I think I’m cursed when it comes to relationships, lol.”

And this has stirred major reactions from her millions of fans spread across the globe

Recall that in June 2016, she began hinting at being in a relationship with the Ojuelegba singer, Wizkid, flooding her SnapChat with posts about them.

The Nigerian star confirmed their status the following month, when they stepped out together for the One Africa Music Festival held in Brooklyn.

However, by December, rumours of their breakup surfaced, and it gained momentum after Skye took to Twitter to moan about falling in love with the wrong person.

”I don’t mind, you ain’t mine,” she began, adding, “falling in love is embarrassing. You don’t know your own strength until you need to use them.”

Justine Skye moved on from the Wizkid drama, and by March of this year, there were rumours that she was dating basketball Star Justise Winslow after she flaunted him on her social media.

Now, Justine is back on Twitter talking about failing at relationships, and this has many of her fans worried.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/think-im-cursed-comes-relationships-wizkids-ex-justine-skye/

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2017
She's not over wizkid.

She's on Instagram liking his pics up and down and she's still following him.

And he's not even following her. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2017
Eh ya!
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by jdluv(f): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Rokia2:
She's not over wizkid.

and thats bad for her emotions....She should move on jor

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Rokia2:
She's not over wizkid.

Yes, American girls express themselves more than Nigerian babes.
She is just following her mind and not thinking about what people will say, unlike Nigerian girls that die in silence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by chriskosherbal(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2017
Babe seriously you make your self right and you will find the right man.

But this babe is fine ooo

Truth be told grin
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by colossus91(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2017
date me oooooo she no go gree!!!
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by internationalman(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by internationalman(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
It's bcoz when u are dressed like that majority of guys will see u as sex apparatus.
And to think that u even date celebrities to say d least.

This all could just b averted and solved if you date poor guys like us.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by OKorowanta: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Let me be ya last bus stop.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2017
jdluv:
and thats bad for her emotions....She should move on jor

She really need to move on with her life.

I don't even know why she's stuck on Wizkid, Wizkid that always have sex with two different girls at once nonsense!
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by ayorhmeeday(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
hu
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by yungmoney447(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2017
[b][/b]Justin Skye be like... wizkid i want to drink HIGH SCREEN. Justin Skye be like... wizkid i want to drink HIGH SCREEN. Justin Skye be like... wizkid i want to drink HIGH SCREEN.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Hyfer(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2017
G
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by freshkik(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
internationalman:
It's bcoz when u are dressed like that majority of guys will see u as sex apparatus.
And to think that u even date celebrities to say d least.

This all could just b averted and solved if you date poor guys like us.
bro see how you classified yourself sad smh

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by internationalman(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
freshkik:
bro see how you classified yourself sad smh
It's called modesty.
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Harddiskng(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: I Think I’m Cursed When It Comes To Relationships – Wizkid’s Ex, Justine Skye by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
This chick is worried about relationships when she has ZERO hits. Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Can Go Nude For A Movie Role But On One Condition / Why I Love SEX Than My Money - Davido / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.