Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization (2327 Views)

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by lionness(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
igbodefender:
You hate Igbos.

I hate a bunch of people who lie to themselves and celebrate their falsehood. A lie is a lie. If you want to post pictures of your dead folks, post the real ones.

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by laudate: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
korent265:
actually, that pic wasn't from Cameroon. The supposed break away region in the country also used the images for their propaganda.
On a rumour reporting site for the congo (https://www.kijijichaamani.org/rumour/btQpkE/la-commission-de-mixte-verification-a-constate-avec-beaucoup-demotion) this was put up on the 5th of October while the Cameroonian article was put up on the 25th of October. you would think a national newspaper would perform due diligence before putting up inflammatory news articles.
lionness:
https://ambaland.com/these-are-corpse-discover-in-mamfe-yesterday-yet-all-our-elites-knows-is-to-preach-back-to-school/

These are the pictures of the dead camerounians that the shameless Ibo newspaper is touting as dead iPod's. Shameless useless lying piece of trash fradulent paper just like the people reading it
lionness:
I hate a bunch of people who lie to themselves and celebrate their falsehood. A lie is a lie. If you want to post pictures of your dead folks, post the real ones.

Chimo!! shocked You don't mean it! shocked I was one of those who thought it was true, when I first saw it. These IPOB reporters will not enter heaven, o! Ok, let me keep quiet, because if I talk now they will say..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Ojiofor: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
lionness:
Whenever election is nearby, Ibo's will go to any length to whip up sentiments, telling bold faced lies and concocting lies and trash to win support.
I was shocked to see a sunnewspaper with pictures of dead Igbos member on my way from the gym, and there was serious argument at the vendor stand regarding Buharis dark hatred for Ibo's and how he's systematically whipping them out. Not until I came here and confirmed that the pictures of the supposed killed Igbos is from Mamfe Cameround. This struck me as crass and extremely low for Sun newspaper and this is so common among the Ibo's. They did this against Fashola during the last Anambra election. Now they are pulling another rubbish but this time, they blackmailing the president and military. What kind of people are these folks. So much lies and lies from this people and you wonder why they are this pathetic.

Sun newspaper editor in chief is Mr.Eric Osagie deputed by Bolaji Tunji.
Publisher of Sun newspapers is OUK who is a known APC ass licker.

1 Like

Re: The Sun Newspaper Is A Shameless Lying Organization by Konquest: 3:26am On Sep 12, 2018
lionness:
Whenever election is nearby, Ibo's will go to any length to whip up sentiments, telling bold faced lies and concocting lies and trash to win support.
I was shocked to see a sunnewspaper with pictures of dead Igbos member on my way from the gym, and there was serious argument at the vendor stand regarding Buharis dark hatred for Ibo's and how he's systematically whipping them out. Not until I came here and confirmed that the pictures of the supposed killed Igbos is from Mamfe Cameroon. This struck me as crass and extremely low for Sun newspaper and this is so common among the Ibo's. They did this against Fashola during the last Anambra election. Now they are pulling another rubbish but this time, they blackmailing the president and military. What kind of people are these folks. So much lies and lies from this people and you wonder why they are this pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Yahaya Bello And The FG In Cold War / Breaking: Atiku Will Win, Buhari's Intergrity Is Fake ~ Obasanjo / Concentrate On Your Brexit Deadlock - Apc Slams Uk, Us, Eu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.